CNN’s Fuels the Fire: Screw ‘Civility,’ Protests Outside Justices’ Homes Are Fine.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Lefts push for violence hasn’t been seen like this since blacks were allowed into white schools.

According to Pelosi and her Stasi, it is perfectly legal for the police to shoot protesters.

How about we save the mass genocide for third world countries and Russia and why not fight them with the truth instead?

Abortion is not banned Federally but could be some day down the road but not now.

States will control the issue and the right need to let the people know this.

This nonsense about the majority support abortion is based on a poll about first trimester abortion but when you break it down further the left loses the fight.

Finally, protesting the USSC Justices tell me the left knows they will not win the battle or war and fear that when November come they will be defeated at the polls leading to a possible Federal Ban…

Now let me be clear if the right goes for a Federal Ban and has the votes know this may backfire on you in 2024, so be careful for what you wish for!

The Lefts push for violence hasn’t been seen like this since blacks were allowed into white schools.

Time to arrest them for criminal conspiracy. It’s a felony to protest at their homes.

SteltOrwell.png

At least they are being open and honest about it and can be judged for it.

How about we save the mass genocide for third world countries and Russia and why not fight them with the truth instead?

Abortion is not banned Federally but could be some day down the road but not now.

States will control the issue and the right need to let the people know this.

This nonsense about the majority support abortion is based on a poll about first trimester abortion but when you break it down further the left loses the fight.

Finally, protesting the USSC Justices tell me the left knows they will not win the battle or war and fear that when November come they will be defeated at the polls leading to a possible Federal Ban…

Now let me be clear if the right goes for a Federal Ban and has the votes know this may backfire on you in 2024, so be careful for what you wish for!

They don't care about the truth. They care about being right. That's all that matters to them is to have people agree with them.

Forum List

Back