Cognitive carpet bombing

Talk to your doctor, not the memes, antivax deplorables.

You deserve to live as well, even if your cognitive faculties are not the greatest.
You better get the shot to stay well

They should listen to thier doctors ?who were getting a cut ? Well ya gotta give em a piece of the action ...summering in the Hamptons cost baby

And those doctors better tell em to get the shot or they're not following the science .........and need to be destroyed if they speak out and raise genuine concerns

Yes we know ...

Most posters here ...if the doctor they're seeing tells em to take the shot that will probably be the last visit to that doctor

Workers of the world unite !multi billion dollar corporations are greedy and evil! ....stick me harder pfizer!

Pfizer ...proud sponsor of every approved source on Teee Veeee

wjhsjjsjsjjsjsjsjjsjsjjske.png

You better get the shot to stay well

They should listen to thier doctors ?who were getting a cut ? Well ya gotta give em a piece of the action ...summering in the Hamptons cost baby

And those doctors better tell em to get the shot or they're not following the science .........and need to be destroyed if they speak out and raise genuine concerns
Exactly. In the rare times when Democrats say "listen to your doctor" about COVID, it is with the full knowledge that any doctor who tells patients the truth about the shots has already been silenced or lost their license. "Ask your doctor" amounts to "ask Fauci."

Most people who took the shot just went to Walgreens or wherever with no doctor consultation, or were asked by the nurse, who was ordered to ask everyone and just meekly agreed.
Yes we know ...

Most posters here ...if the doctor they're seeing tells em to take the shot that will probably be the last visit to that doctor
Ayep!
Workers of the world unite !multi billion dollar corporations are greedy and evil! ....stick me harder pfizer!

Pfizer ...proud sponsor of every approved source on Teee Veeee

View attachment 823605
I don't think the glorified ad campaign will work as well this time. Too many people have wised up. Plus we have panic fatigue after the last debacle.

Forum List

Back