Colbert is outraged at Mueller

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The dumb liberal bigot Colbert thought that Mueller would demand that President Trump be impeached. Stephen Colbert says that President Trump is the “most corrupt president in all parallel universes, alternate dimensions and nether-realms”.

Most Democrat Voters are also ignorant bigots like Colbert. They are so insane with hate that they have lost their grip on reality. Obama is who broke the law, not Trump. Hillary is who broke the law, not Trump. The Troglocrats are who are living in some sort of “parallel universes, alternate dimensions and nether-realms

Stephen Colbert Skewers Mueller’s Testimony Secrecy, Trump’s Twitter Celebration

You know. For a time when he was on Comedy Central I thought he was funny and would pick on both parties.
Since Trump was elected and Colbert went mainstream to CBS his inner psycho came out.
He is no longer funny and a bit deranged to let one man utterly consume his every waking thought.

Priceless!

I think that the Democrat propaganda machine wanted Trump to be the 2016 GOP nominee because they thought they he would be the easiest to beat. So, they were delighted when he was nominated, but it backfired on them bigtime LMAO. Liberals are absolutely supremacist. Their arrogance is disgusting. And, you are correct WillowTree, their yooog defeat in 2016 was “priceless”.

Priceless!

I think that the Democrat propaganda machine wanted Trump to be the 2016 GOP nominee because they thought they he would be the easiest to beat. So, they were delighted when he was nominated, but it backfired on them bigtime LMAO. Liberals are absolutely supremacist. Their arrogance is disgusting. And, you are correct WillowTree, their yooog defeat in 2016 was “priceless”.

They were all lined up behind him at the inauguration. Pelosi, Warren, Durbin, they all looked sour pussy!

The dumb liberal bigot Colbert thought that Mueller would demand that President Trump be impeached. Stephen Colbert says that President Trump is the “most corrupt president in all parallel universes, alternate dimensions and nether-realms”.

Most Democrat Voters are also ignorant bigots like Colbert. They are so insane with hate that they have lost their grip on reality. Obama is who broke the law, not Trump. Hillary is who broke the law, not Trump. The Troglocrats are who are living in some sort of “parallel universes, alternate dimensions and nether-realms

Stephen Colbert Skewers Mueller’s Testimony Secrecy, Trump’s Twitter Celebration

he's a comedian

FUCK NBC. I still get my late night entertainment (real entertainment) by watching Johnny Carson reruns on another channel. I want to laugh with the host not AT a host trying to ram their partisan politics down my throat.

Forum List

Back