Colombian actress faces backlash over remarks on Hollywood Jews and the Oscars

Bond27

Feb 24, 2016

Colombian actress has caused an uproar garnering accusations of anti-Semitism after insinuating on social media that her country's nomination for best foreign film in the 2016 Academy Awards failed to win the Oscar because of the Jews of Hollywood.

According to local media, Paola Turbay enraged the Colombian Jewish community after tweeting an apparent reaction to Hungarian Holocaust-era film "Son of Saul" winning the Best Foreign Language Film over the five other nominees in the category, including the South American nation's "Embrace of the Serpent."

"That was f---ed up...Excuse me. Jewish," the former Miss Colombia tweeted on February 29 in play on the similar-sounding Spanish words for the expletive slang term and the religious one.

Turbay later deleted the post and published a new message intending to clarify her previous statement.

LOL, the goyim know :D

She's hot. So who cares.

Her career is ruined, she does have a point. 'Son of Saul', just another white guilt holocaust agenda film is nominated as best foreign film. It's a trash movie that the population of Hungary rejects, nobody likes it. Only Jews who want to victimize themselves, milk the holocaust industry and try to make whites feel guilty.

She's hot. So who cares.

Her career is ruined, she does have a point. 'Son of Saul', just another white guilt holocaust agenda film is nominated as best foreign film. It's a trash movie that the population of Hungary rejects, nobody likes it. Only Jews who want to victimize themselves, milk the holocaust industry and try to make whites feel guilty.

I'm going to be honest. I just looked at pictures of her and didn't read past the first 3 words of what the issue is.

She's hot. So who cares.

I'm going to be honest. I just looked at pictures of her and didn't read past the first 3 words of what the issue is.

I don't see her picture anywhere, where are you seeing it? Anyway the reality is more important here than how she looks.

We're tired of these guilt bait holocaust movies and this lame 'entertainment' industry.

She's hot. So who cares.

I don't see her picture anywhere, where are you seeing it? Anyway the reality is more important here than how she looks.

We're tired of these guilt bait holocaust movies and this lame 'entertainment' industry.

I googled it.

Forum List

Back