Colonialism ? Central African Republic. Young girls raped by putin´s GRU forces.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
Worst thing about this is that numerous African countries actually invited 🇷🇺🐖🇸🇦them in! :auiqs.jpg:

Our left , is it Colonialism? NO?

Central African Republic. Young girls raped by putin´s GRU forces.
MASKAL MEME logo.jpg

GHWRdDwXEAAK22P.jpg

Attachments

• GHdQFu_XsAAESTM.png
    GHdQFu_XsAAESTM.png
    109 KB · Views: 1

Why France is Actually Preparing for War With Russia​

1721838784963.png

. . . as previously posted, this is about the conflict between France and Russia. France is the colonizer, and I suspect, this is just part of their propaganda. . . .

". . Putin then took issue with Zelensky’s apparent refusal to negotiate with pro-Kremlin Ukrainian separatists, which infuriated the French president and prompted him to exclaim in audible frustration: “I don’t know where your lawyer learned law!”

Macron and Putin negotiated about Ukraine a while ago​

(This phone call is between Putin and Macron, four days before the invasion, taken from the above linked documentary.)

This is, IMO, is an eye opener. I think we learn more about Putin and Macron in this short exchange than years of B.S. propaganda from ours or their media. . .

How did it get out? I can't even begin to speculate. I believe it was copied/ripped from that documentary linked above.

. . . so. . . we'll post it here, b/c y'all know, regardless of biases, I'm all about keeping folks informed."

All of the above shit doesnt seem to be about CAR. I dont know what you are driving at.
The problem is russian criminals raping and pillaging in an african country. No more no less.

All of the above shit doesnt seem to be about CAR. I dont know what you are driving at.
The problem is russian criminals raping and pillaging in an african country. No more no less.
The OP refers to this Guardian article in a tweet which he never posted;

1721846542750.png

Most folks do not have enough media literacy to understand, TWO things, it has nothing to do with the Russia government, it has to do with a Russia Mercenary organization, and second, it only has to do with maybe a dozen sexual assaults (ten that they have documented,) caused by Russian nationals (nothing having to do with the Russian government,) out of 19,500 caused by the native population.

1721846574583.png

This propaganda seems to want to make the case the the economic harms are the result of the Russian government, which, for any critical thinker, is of course, preposterous.

It is disingenuous war propaganda, to the core, for anyone with half a brain that actually takes the time to READ and do some critical thinking. :rolleyes:

The OP refers to this Guardian article in a tweet which he never posted;

View attachment 983268

Most folks do not have enough media literacy to understand, TWO things, it has nothing to do with the Russia government, it has to do with a Russia Mercenary organization, and second, it only has to do with maybe a dozen sexual assaults (ten that they have documented,) caused by Russian nationals (nothing having to do with the Russian government,) out of 19,500 caused by the native population.

View attachment 983269

This propaganda seems to want to make the case the the economic harms are the result of the Russian government, which, for any critical thinker, is of course, preposterous.

It is disingenuous war propaganda, to the core, for anyone with half a brain that actually takes the time to READ and do some critical thinking. :rolleyes:
These people are the left overs pf the wagner group. They are part of the russian army. I have read that article.. It is clear there are links.
But we also know that they have emptied the prisons of rapists and murderers.. What else do you expect from them..?

Forum List

Back