🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Colonizing Christmas: Facts on Israeli Occupation and Bethlehem *Saturday December 1

You wanna Play PAINT-THE-BOARD al-Sherri?
YES YOU DO.
You are NOT Interested in Sober Debate
You're a Transparent and SHALLOW anti-Jew Propagandist.
OK, LET'S PLAY.

Since Oslo, and semi-autonomy for 'palestine', Christians have been Cleansed from palestinian territories.
Of course, 'Arab Spring', like 'Freedom'/Self Rule for Muslims and Misery for Everyone else.
They are the planet's Most Intolerant lot.

YASSER ARAFAT'S EXEMPLARY CHRISTIAN SPIRIT
By Avi Davis
Yasser Arafat's Exemplary Christian Spirit (Avi Davis) February, 2002

"...The fate of BETHLEHEM offers a fine example.
Since 1994, when Arafat first came to administer Bethlehem the Christian population has gradually been reduced from a 60% majority in Bethlehem to a mere 20%.

This Arafat ensured by first gerrymandering the municipal boundaries of the city, extending them to include the neighboring refugee camps – Dehaisheh, El-Ayda and El-Azeh and adding a few thousand from the Ta'amarah Bedouin tribe. Concurrently Arafat fired the city council which was composed of 9 Christians and 2 Moslems while appointing Muhammed A- Hjabari, a Moslem from Hebron as mayor.
The entire political structure of the city – in the bureaucratic, security and political spheres were eventually cleansed of Christians.
Today the Bethlehem region is in reality run by the local Fatah leader and his THUGS.

The physical and psychological intimidation of Palestinian Chrisitian Arabs throughout the territory then proceeded rapidly.
Mosques were erected in close proximity to churches in order to Oscure and Dminate them. This is the case with the Al Khanga and Abdul Malek mosques which today tower over the Church of the Nativity.
Christian cemeteries, convents and monasteries were Desecrated, their personnel intimidated and in places, their land confiscated.[......]

Not that it wasn't expected. The late Christian mayor of Bethlehem Elias Friej warned that the implementation of the Oslo Accords would result in Bethlehem becoming a town with churches but no Christians. For over 7 years Christian Arabs in East Jerusalem and other West Bank towns have besieged Israeli officials with requests for Israeli I. D. cards knowing full well that the institution of Palestinian rule would result in the kind of extortion and corruption seen wherever the PLO has hoisted its tent.

Those who know something about Persecution of Christians throughout the Arab world will not be shocked by what has occurred in the Palestinian Authority.
In Syria, Lebanon and Egypt, Christian populations suffer from both direct and indirect state sponsored discrimination.
In other Muslim countries such as Nigeria and Indonesia there is open persecution of Christians while in the Sudan it is estimated that close to 2 Million Christians have lost their lives in the course of a bitter civil war.
[.....]​
Since when is Bethlehem NOT in the Middle East?
So why couldn't MunnerBimbo answer my 3 posts from the first page on the issue?

Have a Nice new page.
`
Muslims Hate and Kill Palestinian Christians

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaYmPmoIpS8&list=PLEEECB9723D3288A4&index=1]Muslims hate and kill Palestinian Christians - YouTube[/ame]

Muslims hate and kill Palestinian Christians

No takers still?[/QUOTE]

What a funny video, it is entitled Muslims hate and kill Palestinian Christians yet not one single Palestinian Christian was killed in the squabbling over a romance between 2 villages. Not one Christian was even injured.

WHILE that is a nonevent, Muslims kiilling Christians, Israel has been busy slaughtering 1519 children since 9/30/2000, that includes Palestinian Christian children.

What a funny video, it is entitled Muslims hate and kill Palestinian Christians yet not one single Palestinian Christian was killed in the squabbling over a romance between 2 villages. Not one Christian was even injured.

WHILE that is a nonevent, Muslims kiilling Christians, Israel has been busy slaughtering 1519 children since 9/30/2000, that includes Palestinian Christian children.
You're a Raging Liar and DEMENTED Spammer as well.
Akhmed didn't give you anything but a few talking points you Droning Bimbo.

ASKED AND ANSWERED - TWICE - ALREADY Ms Braun:

mbig said:
Munnerlyn said:
ISRAEL killed over 1519 Palestinian children since 9/30/2000 solely because they were no Jewish children in Palestine.
That is killing people because of their religion.
In your Bigoted attempt to demonize Jews you make one idiotic slander after another.
Since the aforementioned and UNWITtingly Conspicuous "9/30/2000" Israel is in a POLITCAL Conflict/WAR the Palestinians Started.
How many "children" (many/most in fact male combatants 12-17) had "zionists" killed before that?

Munnerlyn said:
AND Christians have not increased as a percentage of the population since Zionists began colonizing Palestine. At the beginning of the 1900s, they made up 10% of the population of all of Palestine, they exceeded in numbers over the Jews in Palestine. TODAY, the percentage is no more then 4% to 5% depending on the area whose population you are examining, all of Palestine or Israel alone or just the West Bank or Gaza alone.

There's Only ONE Country in the Middle East where Christians have Increased population. ISRAEL.
ALL The Muslim Middle Eastern countries persecute, kill, or Cleanse Christians.
There's been a quiet Genocide going on.
Munnerdrone, a 70 IQ amateur Propagandist, just puts up, ("Repeats endlessly" actually) antisemitic Graffitti - UNABLE to debate anything, just maliciously Spray Paint the board.
`

`

Last edited:
Christians as a percentage of the population in Palestine have declined under Zionism.

They used to make up 10% of the population. NOW, it is under 5%.

Christianity brings tourism to Israel. Israel would not attack or persecute Christians. There might be a few isolated incident, but if christian go around call Jewish "Jesus killers" it would cause animosity. Jesus was responsible for his own death. His acting directly sent him to the cross. If he had not been put to the cross there would be no Christianity.
Crucifixion is a common roman form of execution, not Jewish.
Pope has apologized and said Jews were not responsible for Jesus death.
Today there should be no real conflict between Christians and Jews. Christian churches are protected in Israel.
Christianity in the PA and especially gaza are a fraction of what it once was. Most christian have left. Living with Muslims, especially radicalized fighters filled with hate is near impossible. Christians are being killed and persecuted. It has become more dangerous throughout the region.
"First the Saturday people, then the Sunday people" is used as a call to eliminate in too many mosques. These people profess to practice Islam but they don't understand Islam.

But, Israel does persecute Palestinian Christians.

THAT 60 Minutes show addressed it.

AND as pointed out in that 60 Minutes show, in a document entitled Kairos Palestine, Christians in Palestine call the Occupation a sin against God.

Watch "Kairos Palestine with English subtitles" on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
My Early Years in Occupied Palestine: Archbishop Elias Chacour.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poeLkbt7dZ4]My Early Years in Occupied Palestine: Archbishop Elias Chacour. Part 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mqj7YlCSCc]Building Schools and Middle East Politics. Archbishop Elias Chacour. Part 2 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HskaL-xk_HQ]BDS Movement and Christian Persecution (Hovhaness) - YouTube[/ame]

So it's perfectly OK for you to start threads in the wrong sub-forum?

Do you always disregard the rules?

Christian and Palestinian hater, learn geography.

Palestine is in the Middle East..

Jew hating scum sucking terrorist apologizer, learn the layout of USMessageBoard.

There is a separate sub-forum to discuss issues regarding the mystical, non-existent land of "Palestine"

And this is not it. :thup:

I agree.

It's about time SherriMunnerlyn follow the rules of USMB like the rest of us!

Enough is enough!

skye;234 Israel quote=Rat in the Hat;8338409 said:

Jew hating scum sucking terrorist apologizer, learn the layout of USMessageBoard.

There is a separate sub-forum to discuss issues regarding the mystical, non-existent land of "Palestine"

ONE more time, Israel and Palestine are in the Middle Eadt.

Were you even able to.complete first grade?

I do not think so. You certainly do not post as if you did.

I agree.

Enough is enough![/QUOTE]

Last edited:

We're you even able to.complete first grade?

I agree.

Enough is enough!
[/QUOTE]

It is unclear if you are the one who completed first grade, Mrs. Sherri. What they are trying to tell you is that there is already a forum for the Israel/Palestine conflict. Iraq is also in the Middle East, yet there is a separate forum for talking about Iraq. Not too long ago, I posted something here which dealt with Iran, and it was moved over to the Iran forum.

I agree.

Enough is enough!

It is unclear if you are the one who completed first grade, Mrs. Sherri. What they are trying to tell you is that there is already a forum for the Israel/Palestine conflict. Iraq is also in the Middle East, yet there is a separate forum for talking about Iraq. Not too long ago, I posted something here which dealt with Iran, and it was moved over to the Iran forum.[/QUOTE]

Palestine is the Middle East , you obviously did not complete the first grade either.

AND if I am violating a rule, let us see if the poster who posts as if it could not even complete the first grade can point out the rule I am violating.

I shall patiently await your response.

Last edited:

I agree.

Enough is enough!

It is unclear if you are the one who completed first grade, Mrs. Sherri. What they are trying to tell you is that there is already a forum for the Israel/Palestine conflict. Iraq is also in the Middle East, yet there is a separate forum for talking about Iraq. Not too long ago, I posted something here which dealt with Iran, and it was moved over to the Iran forum.

Palestine is the Middle East , you obviously did not complete the first grade either.[/QUOTE]

How do the "Palestinians" rate as Wimps on a scale of 1 to 10?
If Israel was as powerful as you say this discussion wouldn't be occurring.

Palestine is the Middle East , you obviously did not complete the first grade either.

If Israel was as powerful as you say this discussion wouldn't be occurring.[/QUOTE]

Try to speak English and you might get a reply to your posts.

What a Nonsense post!

If Israel was as powerful as you say this discussion wouldn't be occurring.

Try to speak English and you might get a reply to your posts.

What a Nonsense post![/QUOTE]

Be precise as to my imprecise use of English.

Your Arab friends are weaklings as they out number Israel 1.2 billion to 5 million.
How wimpy can they be?

Watch "Kairos Palestine with English subtitles" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0EBwegQgeQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Is that the same woman celebrating 3000 dead Americans on 9/11. Oh yeah...would someone remind the Jew hater that posting 24/7 is not enough to get a street in Gaza City named after her.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRA0NKQ0k6E]***MUST SEE Muslims "Palestinians" Celebrating 9/11 (CNN - Fox) September 11 ARABS twin towers 911 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back