Colorado lawywer dies on Mount Everest?

I get why this lawyer tried to climb this mountain which is fast becoming a mountain of human feces due to the large number of people to try to climb it.

Lawyers are super human. They, and they alone (sorry Trump), have the intellectual capacity to run the country and the world. Their Marvell comic like powers enable them to run the world economy, a world conquering military, health care, education, etc., so why not assume they have the ability to also climb a stupid rock? How hard can that be?

Any lawyers out there? If so, I double dare ya to go climb Everest, or is this talk of superiority just a bunch of BS?

Sad part is, if you die on Everest, they simply leave your body where it fell, or if it's on the trail, they push it to the side and leave you there. Why? Too expensive and dangerous to recover humans from up there.

Anyone else seen the pictures of what the trail to the top looks like? Looks like a line at the DMV, because it goes a long way down the mountain.

Kinda sucks when every rich dweeb with a midlife crisis is allowed to climb Everest.

Colorado lawyer dies while descending Mount Everest, officials say

So why are lawyers climbing Mt. Everest and how can we get more to follow?

They saying the problem is to many people trying to climb it and getting caught in a log jam and waiting to summit and that’s it causing increasing deaths

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, quite a few of them are running out of oxygen in their tanks, which is why they are dying.

Very little O2 at 29,029 feet.

From what I hear climbing the beast costs around $50,000.

That leaves either pot growers or lawyers to be able to climb the mountain, but pot heads have a little more sense.

Sad part is, if you die on Everest, they simply leave your body where it fell, or if it's on the trail, they push it to the side and leave you there. Why? Too expensive and dangerous to recover humans from up there.

Anyone else seen the pictures of what the trail to the top looks like? Looks like a line at the DMV, because it goes a long way down the mountain.

Kinda sucks when every rich dweeb with a midlife crisis is allowed to climb Everest.
Of course we'd never see donnie try to climb Everest....too fat, too frightened, no McDonalds or Taco Bell for him.

They saying the problem is to many people trying to climb it and getting caught in a log jam and waiting to summit and that’s it causing increasing deaths

Yep, quite a few of them are running out of oxygen in their tanks, which is why they are dying.

But lawyers are cold blooded.

I had no idea they had to breath.

Don't they have gills?

Boy the envy of lawyers here is so thick it's cuttable. Thank God we have lawyers. Who else would take it to the corporate elites?

Yes there is a shortage of O2 up there. They have to start cutting back on the amount of people going up but I doubt it because the money they make from the climbers

Of course we'd never see donnie try to climb Everest....too fat, too frightened, no McDonalds or Taco Bell for him.

Moron.

So many were climbing at once because of the low number of days this year with good climbing weather....I think they need to scrutinize the people a bit closer before the let them climb....60 year olds need to be in 30 year old shape to make that climb and we know many of them are not...we don't hear of the problems caused by high altitude that linger in the older climbers after they descend...but there are many health issues that can pop up months after a climb like that....

You know, my roomie and I were talking about this, and here is what we came up with..............................

In order to be able to race in the RAAM (Race Across America) bicycle race, you first have to ride in and place at a certain level in qualifying races.

In order to be able to participate in the Ironman Triathalon, you must participate and place high enough in qualifying races.

In order to participate in the Tour de France, your team must be high enough in the standings to be INVITED to participate. And, if you are too slow in any of the stages, you as an individual can be disqualified for not finishing the stage in time.

So, we were thinking............maybe the same thing should be done with Everest, because it is the number one jewel in mountain climbers dreams. In order to climb Everest, you must first complete 2 summits at 15,000 feet, 2 summits at 20,000 feet, and 2 summits at 25,000 feet. The climber chooses the mountain, it just has to be of a qualifying height. After all 6 summits have been completed and documented, then your name goes on a list, and the people of Nepal decide on who climbs, and how many they will allow. If you are invited to climb, your qualification lasts for 1 year. If you don't climb during your year of qualification, your name goes back on the list, and you hope you are chosen again.

That way, not only would it stop all the congestion on the mountain, it would also require people to PROVE that they are capable of making it to that height.

Then......................maybe climbing Everest would have importance again as something to aspire to do, not just something every douchebag with a whole lot of money and not enough sense can do.

Maybe he went up there to try and equally redistribute the oxygen.

Last edited:

It also puts a crimp in their bragging rights since so many dweebs do it.

NEWSFLASH: Biden scales the summit ( of imprisoning Blacks).
:banana:

I don't know about everyone else here, but I wouldn't be broken up at all any if such such a story were to be out there about Erin from the Blue Bloods show.

God bless you and the actress and the writers who make me despise the character that much always!!!

Holly

Yup that mountain has bodies all over it. Some of them have been there since the 20's.

Some people enjoy mountain climbing and others seem to be driven to climb mountains.

Wonder how many will die and join the dead on that mountain??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back