Combat veteran shows simplicity of turning legal AR-15 into an illegal full auto assault rifle

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
1658173479049.png

Um, wrong.

You need a lot more, along with some halfway decent metals machining skills, to make that firearm full-auto.

"Armored infantry for the Coast Guard"?!?.....WTF?....That post is a troll.

Armored Infantry in the Coast Guard! That's good stuff.
My AR has the same "fully auto" button.
Sometimes, it just leaves my safe all on its own, flips itself to full auto & starts spraying my house for no reason.

Is Lakota Man even aware he's being dicked with? Probably not

ar15.jpeg

Um, wrong.

You need a lot more, along with some halfway decent metals machining skills, to make that firearm full-auto.

"Armored infantry for the Coast Guard"?!?.....WTF?....That post is a troll.
War Path was being sarcastic. There is no button that does that but he lured in some idiot who believed it. This is what it looks like on a store bought AR (no full auto)
kj2Kpyp.jpg

NO.

I wonder how well those armored 'infantry' coast guard units float.

Why do otherwise intelligent Americans morph into brain dripping out their ears idiots around guns? American firearm tradition goes back centuries and centuries and is a heritage EVERY American should enshrine within their own families.

Someone please slap this guy and let that poor forward assist alone . . .

War Path was being sarcastic. There is no button that does that but he lured in some idiot who believed it. This is what it looks like on a store bought AR (no full auto)
kj2Kpyp.jpg
Yeah, I know what an AR receiver looks like....Once I saw that "Armored infantry for the Coast Guard" nonsense, it was easy to see it as a troll post.

Also, by twisting the end cap on the exposed plug.
It will change the caliber of the ammo the AR-15 can shoot.
Allowing you to shoot various sized rounds.
From .22 to .50 cal.

Be careful what you say, Sunni—some folks will buy an AR and try shit like this. I used to run a firearms class for the PD and had officers who thought 5.56 and .300 blackout could be interchanged in the same upper simply by switching out magazines. People often get real dumb around guns.

Yeah, I know what an AR receiver looks like....Once I saw that "Armored infantry for the Coast Guard" nonsense, it was easy to see it as a troll post.
It's been around since the internet in one form or another.

Last edited:
Also, by twisting the end cap on the exposed plug.
It will change the caliber of the ammo the AR-15 can shoot.
Allowing you to shoot various sized rounds.
From .22 to .50 cal.

Is that the one that makes your AR weigh like 40 boxes of stuff?

Be careful what you say, Sunni—some folks will buy an AR and try shit like this. I used to run a firearms class for the PD and had officers who thought 5.56 and .300 blackout could be interchanged in the same upper simply by switching out magazines. People often get real dumb around guns.

Seriously?

Forum List

Back