Combat veteran shows simplicity of turning legal AR-15 into an illegal full auto assault rifle

NO.

I wonder how well those armored 'infantry' coast guard units float.

Why do otherwise intelligent Americans morph into brain dripping out their ears idiots around guns? American firearm tradition goes back centuries and centuries and is a heritage EVERY American should enshrine within their own families.

Someone please slap this guy and let that poor forward assist alone . . .
This reminds me of the story several years back, reported on virtually every major network and local TV station, including Fox, and not a single one that I saw challenged it. Someone claimed that people at a gun range were shooting .50BMG rounds and those rounds were landing at a nearby church. They proved this by showing the .50BMG round found on the church grounds - a full cartridge, still in the brass. I can't find the original story but this is an example of what they held up claiming was fired from the gun range and was completely unchallenged by the press:

M2Round.jpg

This reminds me of the story several years back, reported on virtually every major network and local TV station, including Fox, and not a single one that I saw challenged it. Someone claimed that people at a gun range were shooting .50BMG rounds and those rounds were landing at a nearby church. They proved this by showing the .50BMG round found on the church grounds - a full cartridge, still in the brass. I can't find the original story but this is an example of what they held up claiming was fired from the gun range and was completely unchallenged by the press:

M2Round.jpg
Linkie please.

100% of them, because as the OP picture shows.
All a person has to do is push on the plunger sticking out on the side,
and their AR-15 becomes a full-auto machine gun.
Not surprising that you have no answer.

Once again, please show us how many AR-15s, illegally converted into an automatic weapon, have been used in mass murder.

Dammit!! - This is getting more crazy every minute!
I just heard on Huffington Post that the AR15's made today have a simple slot on the side, that if you put in a bic cigarette lighter - it becomes a flame thrower!!!!!!

MY GOD!!!

Why can't you do at least a little research before making yourself look even stupider than usual. That is a forward assist. It was installed on the M-16A1 and all subsequent models as well as the AR15s because sometimes the bolt didn't always seat so the rifle wouldn't fire. It has nothing to do with selective fire and only contacts a set of notches cut into the side of the bolt carrier. You can pound on it all day and the rifle won't even fire once, let alone on full auto.

Forum List

Back