Comedy Central libs mock a US Marine who reaffirms his oath

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
It's happening live on Comedy Centrals "At Midnight" live comedy show. Bunch of libs but I watch it because it's funny usually. (I'll add link when available, typing as it airs live)

They opened with a video of a Marine making a video for his child while holding a Constitution and explaining his support for the Oregon militia protests saying (to his son, presumably very young) "You're Daddy...swore an oath..."

And the libs mocked him and then mimicked him with props like swearing an oath to a stuffed animal.

Typical libs. They don't know shit about swearing an oath or having honor. OH...they just added a joke about how all cops just shoot black people.

Yeah....just like their 11 and 1130 slots I USED to watch...Comedy Central just lost me at midnight too.

It's happening live on Comedy Centrals "At Midnight" live comedy show. Bunch of libs but I watch it because it's funny usually. (I'll add link when available, typing as it airs live)

They opened with a video of a Marine making a video for his child while holding a Constitution and explaining his support for the Oregon militia protests saying (to his son, presumably very young) "You're Daddy...swore an oath..."

And the libs mocked him and then mimicked him with props like swearing an oath to a stuffed animal.

Typical libs. They don't know shit about swearing an oath or having honor. OH...they just added a joke about how all cops just shoot black people.

Yeah....just like their 11 and 1130 slots I USED to watch...Comedy Central just lost me at midnight too.

Not cool of the show, the guy made the video for his daughters in case he didn't come back home.

Not cool of the show, the guy made the video for his daughters in case he didn't come back home.

Yep. But liberals have absolutely no respect for things Iike honor or an oath. They showed it tonight.

I saw that a few days ago. The guy was a fruit cake on a fools mission. He deserved ridicule.

I saw that a few days ago. The guy was a fruit cake on a fools mission. He deserved ridicule.

I get the feeling his daughters are going to be better off in the long run if he removes himself from their lives.

He is a Marine veteran who is reaffirming the oath he took.

Glad to see Dems are gonna mock him.....run on that in the election please.

It seems these days that anything on the internet / media is mock and joked about . I wonder how the video got out?

It seems these days that anything on the internet / media is mock and joked about . I wonder how the video got out?

He uploaded it to youtube, that's how.

Oh good, I'm glad I recorded that. I watched his goodbye video already.

I think libs are getting more hateful as the writing on the wall gets harder and harder to ignore.

Hillary is a terrible candidate who isn't connecting with voters. And her one strength, the imagined War on Women, Trump just judo reversed into a weakness.

Fear and desperation do strange things to a persons psyche...in liberals, it seems to manifest itself as lashing out in the most hateful and unseemly manner.

If he is a marine, I thank him for his service, but that doesn't mean the stupid crap he is pulling now is rational.

So what. No one is forcing this moron into an armed protest. If he wants to spend more time with his family, that's where he should have stayed.

I watched the Daily Show last night and they didn't cover these yahoo's. I thought you were gonna post a link, OP?

I think he means this traitorous drama queen video that never showed on Comedy Central. If he took an oath, he probably shouldn't be trying to start a civil war. Comedy Central did show a video of some goober from the stand off shaking a radio antenna like it was his penis.

I watched the Daily Show last night and they didn't cover these yahoo's. I thought you were gonna post a link, OP?

I think he means this traitorous drama queen video that never showed on Comedy Central. If he took an oath, he probably shouldn't be trying to start a civil war. Comedy Central did show a video of some goober from the stand off shaking a radio antenna like it was his penis.

Are you fucking kidding me? I hope that isn't real. If it is, this guy needs mental help and I hope he gets it. What a childish bunch of idiots these militiamen are. :LMAO:

Are you fucking kidding me? I hope that isn't real. If it is, this guy needs mental help and I hope he gets it. What a childish bunch of idiots these militiamen are. :LMAO:

Yep. It's real. This is the kind of brain dead gun nut the right wants all their followers to be.

Forum List

Back