Comer releases Archer transcript

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
BJ -Reading it, it is even more devastating to Joe Biden than I thought.

Devon Archer, the former business associate and confidant of Hunter Biden, told the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability that Ukrainian energy company Burisma employed Archer and Biden because the Biden family “brand” would help the embattled company avoid legal battles.

BJ -Reading it, it is even more devastating to Joe Biden than I thought.

Devon Archer, the former business associate and confidant of Hunter Biden, told the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability that Ukrainian energy company Burisma employed Archer and Biden because the Biden family “brand” would help the embattled company avoid legal battles.

I read it too.

A whole lotta nothing. :)

Wow, it was like so totally unpredictable that you'd have that particular reaction.

Given your reputation as a genuinely honest broker who just wants to drill down to the truth.

Says a former fellow Democrat.
I'm not a Democrat, Henry. Haven't been one since 2000.

If Archer's testimony had any teeth, it would be all over the (legitimate) news.
Not all over the Alt-Right universe. :)

Really? How much traction did Archer's testimony on Comer's and Jordan's dog and pony show rustle up?....are those crickets I hear? :)

Must make you angry that no one...well except the true believers cares about this?
Voters care about it Dimbulb. Nothing will ever happen to Joey Capone and the bagman, but the evidence and proof is clear about their crimes.
And you should care because your persecution of Trump is idiotic given all the crimes Poopeypants has committed.

The Cult media does not report on bad things that Cult Leaders do.

Have you been in an extended Coma?
That's a bunch of bullshit.
You're just pissed because Archer reaffirmed Joe Biden had no connection to Hunter's dealings (sorry, lazy listening doesn't count).

And you idiots got no traction out of yet another shitshow brought to you by the soon-to-be-in-the-minority-again Republican party leadership in the House. :)

Forum List

Back