Comer releases Archer transcript

BJ -Reading it, it is even more devastating to Joe Biden than I thought.

Devon Archer, the former business associate and confidant of Hunter Biden, told the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability that Ukrainian energy company Burisma employed Archer and Biden because the Biden family “brand” would help the embattled company avoid legal battles.

Already a thread on this, but whatevs. :dunno:

Your link is better.

That's a bunch of bullshit.
You're just pissed because Archer reaffirmed Joe Biden had no connection to Hunter's dealings (sorry, lazy listening doesn't count).

And you idiots got no traction out of yet another shitshow brought to you by the soon-to-be-in-the-minority-again Republican party leadership in the House. :)

I'm not miffed, I understand that the Democrat Cult Corrupt Media protect their own.

This will have no effect on your Cult.

Traditional Democrats, Classic Liberals, and Independents - are the target audience.
You know people who can think for themselves.

I'm not a Democrat, Henry. Haven't been one since 2000.

If Archer's testimony had any teeth, it would be all over the (legitimate) news.
Not all over the Alt-Right universe. :)
Lol, the media outlets are in Biden’s back pocket. You think they are going to report on it? Maybe when the democrat party wants him out.

I'm not miffed, I understand that the Democrat Cult Corrupt Media protect their own.

This will have no effect on your Cult.

Traditional Democrats, Classic Liberals, and Independents - are the target audience.
You know people who can think for themselves.
We Independents do think for ourselves. Kind of a given.

You have nothing. And your nothing isn't sticking with the people who matter in elections. The Independents. :)

Then-Vice President Joe Biden was “the brand” used to send “signals” of power, access, and influence.

Majority Counsel: You keep saying “the brand,” but by “brand” you mean the Biden family, correct?

Mr. Archer: Correct.

Rep. Andy Biggs: When you say “Biden family” ‑‑ sorry to cut in here. I just want to get a clarification. You aren’t talking about Dr. Jill or anybody else. You’re talking about Joe Biden. Is that fair to say?

Mr. Archer: Yeah, that’s fair to say. Listen, I think it’s ‑‑ I don’t think about it as, you know, Joe directly, but it’s fair. That’s fair to say. Obviously, that brought the most value to the brand.

BJ -Reading it, it is even more devastating to Joe Biden than I thought.

Devon Archer, the former business associate and confidant of Hunter Biden, told the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability that Ukrainian energy company Burisma employed Archer and Biden because the Biden family “brand” would help the embattled company avoid legal battles.

Where is the bad stuff?

Hiring Hunter for his name is far from criminal

Lol, the media outlets are in Biden’s back pocket. You think they are going to report on it? Maybe when the democrat party wants him out.
There are no liberal outlets (save for maybe MSNBC which leans left). They are just news outlets.
And some of them you disparage have not been kind to Hunter Biden.

In the end, there was nothing there (regarding Joe Biden). So..nothing to report.

Voters care about it Dimbulb. Nothing will ever happen to Joey Capone and the bagman, but the evidence and proof is clear about their crimes.
And you should care because your persecution of Trump is idiotic given all the crimes Poopeypants has committed.
Not the ones that matter, snowflake. The crucial independent vote that is neededto get your savior over the hump in 2024 is what is lacking. And you haven't swayed anyone with your "facts".
So far, that mouthwash...ain't makin it. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back