Comer releases Archer transcript

I read it too.

A whole lotta nothing. :)
p2VKObq.jpg

Meanwhile……
We have, Mr Trump you are under arrest!
With rock solid credible evidence that has also been corroborated by multiple sources.

They have a big nothing sandwich. This fake scandal is just to distract the idiot republicans from all the crimes Trump is facing

The fake impeachment will blow up in their faces when everybody realizes that there is no crime.

I don't think you know what the word "exonerates" means.
Remember when all the RWI's said trump was "exonerated" in his two impeachments because the cowardly members of the Senate demonstrated Party over Country.

Is that the definition of "exonerates, exonerated or exoneration"
Is that ^^^ the definition for which you are looking?

Majority Counsel: Going back to the calls that Hunter Biden would put on speakerphone with his father and others, can you describe what the other people would say, if you can recall, after Hunter Biden did that? Because I’ll tell you, just from an everyday American, if someone were to put the Vice President of the United States on the phone right in front of you, it’d be pretty impressive ‑‑

Mr. Archer: Absolutely.

Remember when all the RWI's said trump was "exonerated" in his two impeachments because the cowardly members of the Senate demonstrated Party over Country.

Is that the definition of "exonerates, exonerated or exoneration"
Is that ^^^ the definition for which you are looking?

Is this particular case it was The Mueller Report.

Um, if you are referring to the MSM, no it most definitely would not be there, particularly if it was legitimate. They carry water for the Democrats and Biden. Everybody knows that.
And the right wing media will attempt to spin anything against Democrats into being apocalyptic bombshells.

Everyone knows that.

So was, IYO, trump exonerated?
Yes or No.
This thread is not about Trump, nincompoop.

Devon Archer interview transcript. Nothing to do with Trump.

He's probably kicking you in the brain causing you to howl in pain as he lives rent-free in your head,

but that's not the subject of this thread.

Forum List

Back