Comer releases Archer transcript

So was, IYO, trump exonerated?
Yes or No.

Technically, as I think I mentioned before.
No prosecutor will ever officially exonerate someone.
That is just a fact.
He did all but that.

(of course he knew when he started that there was no Russian Collusion)

If Joe listened did he hear? That would explain why the walking corpse can say he never knew anything about Hunter's crimes and business partners. I got news for you, Chump. That caricature pretending to be Joe knows that the SOB was executed for treason over two years ago and it's all a White Hat production. Wise up.

I don't think you know what the word "exonerates" means.

This thread is not about Trump, nincompoop.

Devon Archer interview transcript. Nothing to do with Trump.

He's probably kicking you in the brain causing you to howl in pain as he lives rent-free in your head,

but that's not the subject of this thread.
The discussion was the word "Exonerates"

Notone of your tribe has posted anything that condemns him. Your burden, buddy.
Anybody who has paid any mind of Joe's 50 plus years in D. C. already knows half of what Joe has done. He has made profit from every country he has had a hand in dealing with. It's just a shame for most Americans yesterday is forgotten. For example, never had I heard a hate spued racist slander the Black race as Joe Biden in the Halls of Congress. Yet a few years later he said " You ain't Black if you don't vote for me."
Showing his mind is gone he boosted about his underhand tactics with Ukraine on a major network but nothing to see here so move on. My first election I voted democrat but with age I realized this party had nothing to do with our Republic and everything to do with control as seen in every state under their rule. These state's have trashed the peoples freedom making the Bill of Rights a thing of the passed without a simple wimper of their populations and against our basic laws.

The right wing media universe is much larger than you are willing to admit.

For some reason conservatives are obsessed with the idea that they're some marginalized group.
And that reason is bad-faith partisan politics – Republicans propagate the lie that conservatives are somehow ‘victims’ and ‘under attack’ in an effort to keep the base frightened, ignorant, and going to the polls.

Indeed, Trump is doing that today with his lie about the government ‘coming after’ conservatives.

BJ -Reading it, it is even more devastating to Joe Biden than I thought.

Devon Archer, the former business associate and confidant of Hunter Biden, told the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability that Ukrainian energy company Burisma employed Archer and Biden because the Biden family “brand” would help the embattled company avoid legal battles.

And yet not a single word connecting Joe Biden to this beyond "wanna say hello to my dad?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hang on...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IRS agents are saying the Archer testimony exposed a bunch of areas that should be investigated.
cjif8ryd3xfb1.png

True.

In fact, there’s nothing President Biden needs to be ‘exonerated’ of.

Except corrupt foreign "policy" whoring, flagrant nepotism, and unwanted advances toward little children; including showering naked with his own daughter at an age where consent wasn't even a potential factor.

Other than that?

Dude's squeaky clean.

Devon Archer, the former business associate and confidant of Hunter Biden, told the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability that Ukrainian energy company Burisma employed Archer and Biden because the Biden family “brand” would help the embattled company avoid legal battles.

Whether or not they did is not germane. Hunter Biden remained on the board until 2019 which was 3-4 years after his father left office. If it had been solely about politics, he would have been replaced with a Republican with ties to Trump when Trump took office. The fact that Shokin was not investigating Burisma was a major flashpoint. Archer confirmed that they did not talk business and he has no evidence that Biden knew anything about any bribes. A complete washout. I would suggest you take reading comprehension classes.

That's a piece of work. That is not a full transcript of the testimony.

:auiqs.jpg:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back