Comey's Letter Bombshell

Poor rubes.

The hacks spent so many years working up their fear and anger toward Hillary, they have become addicted and have a secret desire for her to stick around so they can keep masturbating.

Clinton is the only subject on many right wingers minds.

weird, huh? :doubt:

1p5u03.jpg

Lock him up for what?

you mean besides obstruction of justice, illicit collusion with a foreign state, or treason...??

if that's not good enough for you, then how about the same fucking thing you phony fools frothed over to demean US SoS..??

"...security experts who had warned for months about the dangers of Trump’s attachment to that phone. The device, likely a Samsung Galaxy S3, has such serious security problems that it’s probably “compromised by at least one—probably multiple—hostile foreign intelligence services and is actively being exploited,” according to Nicholas Weaver, a security researcher at the University of California, Berkeley. That would mean that foreign agents could be listening on his private conversations, monitoring him as he moves around the country, and potentially seeing the world through the eyes of his smartphone camera."

Clinton is the only subject on many right wingers minds.

weird, huh? :doubt:

1p5u03.jpg

Lock him up for what?

you mean besides obstruction of justice, illicit collusion with a foreign state, or treason...??

if that's not good enough for you, then how about the same fucking thing you phony fools frothed over to demean US SoS..??

"...security experts who had warned for months about the dangers of Trump’s attachment to that phone. The device, likely a Samsung Galaxy S3, has such serious security problems that it’s probably “compromised by at least one—probably multiple—hostile foreign intelligence services and is actively being exploited,” according to Nicholas Weaver, a security researcher at the University of California, Berkeley. That would mean that foreign agents could be listening on his private conversations, monitoring him as he moves around the country, and potentially seeing the world through the eyes of his smartphone camera."

I'll need some proof of all that, moonbat...and no your blabbering is not proof

your daily blabbering in denial of facts is proof of your abject failure...

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

No one is or was going to jail. Jails are for us, not the political elite. But, all your democrat Russia investigators have come up with nothing. Say, where is Adam Schiff? Where is Maxine Waters? There is nothing. Harvy went off without a hit h and every day you libtards have to embrace the fact that not only will Trump serve his first four years as president just shitting on Half Black Jesus's fake legacy on into 2024. Take heart though, you can tell us about your days in the white Power movement? Y'all best learn not to depend on conspiracy theories to move a political agenda.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

No one is or was going to jail. Jails are for us, not the political elite. But, all your democrat Russia investigators have come up with nothing. Say, where is Adam Schiff? Where is Maxine Waters? There is nothing. Harvy went off without a hit h and every day you libtards have to embrace the fact that not only will Trump serve his first four years as president just shitting on Half Black Jesus's fake legacy on into 2024. Take heart though, you can tell us about your days in the white Power movement? Y'all best learn not to depend on conspiracy theories to move a political agenda.
It amuses me you pseudocon tards commit a false dichotomy in assuming I am a liberal.

Comey had drafted a letter exonerating Clinton THREE MONTHS before he ended the investigation!
Comey wrote draft exoneration of Clinton months before July 2016 announcement - CNNPolitics
This is just the beginning.
When the dust settles Comey and a few dozen corrupt FBI/Clinton US traitors will be in prison.
Bank on it!
Ben Rhodes, Lynch,Powers to name a few.
All being fitted for orange jumpsuits.
Note: This information is coming from CNN not Breitbart or Inforwars.
Can you explain why this is a "bombshell"? People write draft letters all the time....in case....and they are never used because situations change.

A person familiar with the matter pushed back on the notion that Comey had already reached a conclusion that affected the investigation.

The person said back in spring 2016, agents and Justice Department officials were talking about how the investigation would end and there was a belief that the evidence was going in a direction to not support bringing charges. This individual said by April 2016 the FBI had reviewed most of the evidence and didn't find evidence suggesting that Clinton had violated federal law. The person said the FBI wanted to interview her but didn't believe it was going to change the outcome.

The source also said Comey was not involved in the day-to-day steps of the investigation, so even if he reached a conclusion it wouldn't have affected the result of the investigation.

A second person familiar with the matter told CNN that Comey had not already made up his mind, and that it did not influence the investigation. The second source says the FBI had already reviewed much of the evidence by spring and it was becoming more clear that it was not likely to support bringing charges.

Who?
Former Comey aides.

Who says, and why should I believe them?
You're busted, hypocrite.

The OP is based on information from "former Comey aides" and you never questioned it.

Comey prepared the draft exoneration for Clinton before conducting interviews with top Clinton aides who were offered immunity for their cooperation, Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley and Sen. Lindsey Graham said Thursday in a joint statement, citing transcripts of interviews with former Comey aides obtained by the Senate judiciary committee.

You never asked, "Who?"

Umm ...

See above.

And guess what? I still don't know who. Do you?

Comey had drafted a letter exonerating Clinton THREE MONTHS before he ended the investigation!
Comey wrote draft exoneration of Clinton months before July 2016 announcement - CNNPolitics
When the dust settles Comey and a few dozen corrupt FBI/Clinton US traitors will be in prison.
Bank on it!
Yes. Since when are you believing anything CNN says?
You shouldn't be able to have it both ways.
So if CNN reports something you don't like you refuse to believe it?
CNN, has to report this because everyone else is.

A person familiar with the matter pushed back on the notion that Comey had already reached a conclusion that affected the investigation.

The person said back in spring 2016, agents and Justice Department officials were talking about how the investigation would end and there was a belief that the evidence was going in a direction to not support bringing charges. This individual said by April 2016 the FBI had reviewed most of the evidence and didn't find evidence suggesting that Clinton had violated federal law. The person said the FBI wanted to interview her but didn't believe it was going to change the outcome.

The source also said Comey was not involved in the day-to-day steps of the investigation, so even if he reached a conclusion it wouldn't have affected the result of the investigation.

A second person familiar with the matter told CNN that Comey had not already made up his mind, and that it did not influence the investigation. The second source says the FBI had already reviewed much of the evidence by spring and it was becoming more clear that it was not likely to support bringing charges.

Who?
Former Comey aides.

The OP is based on information from "former Comey aides" and you never questioned it.

Comey prepared the draft exoneration for Clinton before conducting interviews with top Clinton aides who were offered immunity for their cooperation, Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley and Sen. Lindsey Graham said Thursday in a joint statement, citing transcripts of interviews with former Comey aides obtained by the Senate judiciary committee.

You never asked, "Who?"

Umm ...

See above.

I didn't see you asking who the former aides were in your first several posts, hypocrite. Only after I quoted the part of the article which you tards obviously didn't read.

Busted.

Bank on it!
Can you explain why this is a "bombshell"? People write draft letters all the time....in case....and they are never used because situations change.

Interesting. I myself have never written a "speculative" draft letter prior to having all the necessary information. Is this a common practice these days?

You never asked, "Who?"

Umm ...

See above.

I didn't see you asking who the former aides were in your first several posts, hypocrite. Only after I quoted the part of the article which you tards obviously didn't read.

Busted.

Please make sense so that I can respond.

Bank on it!

SHOULD END UP IN PRISON...

...will never happen. Let's face it, there ARE 2 Americas.

mr comey was merely doing his job, but no one expects those who can't even parse fake news to grasp basic FBI protocol.

we DO expect our president to, though...

In one exchange from the redacted transcripts, an unidentified FBI aide says that Comey first wrote a draft of the July statement in May 2016.
"There were many iterations, at some point, there were many iterations of the draft that circulated," the unidentified aide said.

The FBI has not responded to CNN's request for information.

since when is writing the conclusion of an investigation before interviews take place is "protocol"

--LOL

if it is yet more example of the swamp needing to be drained
A "draft" is a "conclusion"? Since when?

mr comey was merely doing his job, but no one expects those who can't even parse fake news to grasp basic FBI protocol.

In one exchange from the redacted transcripts, an unidentified FBI aide says that Comey first wrote a draft of the July statement in May 2016.

"There were many iterations, at some point, there were many iterations of the draft that circulated," the unidentified aide said.

What are you drafting a document PRIOR TO ALL THE FACTS BEING INVESTIGATED.

The implications are pretty damn clear.
Because it's a "draft". Are you aware what a "draft" is?

What are you drafting a document PRIOR TO ALL THE FACTS BEING INVESTIGATED.

The implications are pretty damn clear.

No draft of a document announcing charges, only a draft of a document saying she would not be charged...shocker. /sarcasm
How do you know that there isn't another draft of a document announcing charges? You have access to all of the FBI's paperwork?

Forum List

Back