Comey's Letter Bombshell

Trump should pardon them...

just to piss off the commie left who are not trying to make hay out of pardoning Arpaio.
:lol:

You have to be charged and convicted of a federal crime in order to be pardoned. Neither Clinton nor Comey has been charged with anything.
Not yet asshole!
If you believe Sessions isn't going to the 'scorched earth policy against Comey and Clinton and Rhodes and Lynch etc etc you are fucking delusional!
Sessions is about to announce a second Special Counsel which WILL go after and charge the entire corrupt BONOBO/Clinton American traitors.
Didn't we hear that was about to happen back in July? What's taking so long? Any day now....any day now....any day now....any day now......

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

No one is or was going to jail. Jails are for us, not the political elite. But, all your democrat Russia investigators have come up with nothing. Say, where is Adam Schiff? Where is Maxine Waters? There is nothing. Harvy went off without a hit h and every day you libtards have to embrace the fact that not only will Trump serve his first four years as president just shitting on Half Black Jesus's fake legacy on into 2024. Take heart though, you can tell us about your days in the white Power movement? Y'all best learn not to depend on conspiracy theories to move a political agenda.
It amuses me you pseudocon tards commit a false dichotomy in assuming I am a liberal.

It's because "liberal" is the default term for "dickhead" or "stupid twat". And no pseudonyms were used.

mr comey was merely doing his job, but no one expects those who can't even parse fake news to grasp basic FBI protocol.

we DO expect our president to, though...

In one exchange from the redacted transcripts, an unidentified FBI aide says that Comey first wrote a draft of the July statement in May 2016.

"There were many iterations, at some point, there were many iterations of the draft that circulated," the unidentified aide said.

The FBI has not responded to CNN's request for information.

A person familiar with the matter pushed back on the notion that Comey had already reached a conclusion that affected the investigation.

The person said back in spring 2016, agents and Justice Department officials were talking about how the investigation would end and there was a belief that the evidence was going in a direction to not support bringing charges. This individual said by April 2016 the FBI had reviewed most of the evidence and didn't find evidence suggesting that Clinton had violated federal law. The person said the FBI wanted to interview her but didn't believe it was going to change the outcome.

The source also said Comey was not involved in the day-to-day steps of the investigation, so even if he reached a conclusion it wouldn't have affected the result of the investigation.

A second person familiar with the matter told CNN that Comey had not already made up his mind, and that it did not influence the investigation. The second source says the FBI had already reviewed much of the evidence by spring and it was becoming more clear that it was not likely to support bringing charges.

Comey wrote draft exoneration of Clinton months before July 2016 announcement - CNNPolitics

What are you drafting a document PRIOR TO ALL THE FACTS BEING INVESTIGATED.

The implications are pretty damn clear.

No draft of a document announcing charges, only a draft of a document saying she would not be charged...shocker. /sarcasm
How do you know that there isn't another draft of a document announcing charges? You have access to all of the FBI's paperwork?

You better hope it appears, if not he's demonstrated bias. Not something you want in an FBI HEAD

Yes. Since when are you believing anything CNN says?
You shouldn't be able to have it both ways.
Try this one, Mona...what we should have done back in 2008. Wasted eight years.

Kenya's Supreme Court annuls disputed presidential election - CNN
Screw that. Why is CNN suddenly reporting the TRUTH?
Even a broken clock is correct once and awhile.

LOL a broken clock is correct twice a day. However, some broken clocks don't have "hands" and are never correct - much like you.
Says the moron that gets no respect from the opposite side of the political spectrum.
But I digress, it is interesting to see you admit CNN is broken
Considering what the opposite side of the political spectrum seems to be respecting these days (grab her by the pussy....POWs aren't winners....making fun of the physically handicapped....etc.)...it should be a point of pride to not get that kind of "respect".

It's amusing that even as they "investigate" an alleged Trump/Russia connection and find nothing, we keep finding out little tidbits of info raising questions about those very investigators/witnesses.

"Find nothing"??? They didn't convene a federal Grand Jury and a Grand Jury in New York because they had "found nothing". They didn't get a search warrant for Paul Manaforte's house without probable cause.

Trump isn't shitting his pants on a daily basis over the Russian Investigation because they've "found nothing".

Clinton is the only subject on many right wingers minds.

I also enjoy football and GoT.

You know it's bullshit that Comey wrote his speech before interviewing 17 witnesses, including Hillary.

Pretend it was Mueller, who already wrote a speech exonerating Trump. Now you don't like it....see how easy that was to identify your own hypocrisy?
What "wrote his speech" are you referring to? That's not what is claimed in the OP.

A person familiar with the matter pushed back on the notion that Comey had already reached a conclusion that affected the investigation.

The person said back in spring 2016, agents and Justice Department officials were talking about how the investigation would end and there was a belief that the evidence was going in a direction to not support bringing charges. This individual said by April 2016 the FBI had reviewed most of the evidence and didn't find evidence suggesting that Clinton had violated federal law. The person said the FBI wanted to interview her but didn't believe it was going to change the outcome.

The source also said Comey was not involved in the day-to-day steps of the investigation, so even if he reached a conclusion it wouldn't have affected the result of the investigation.

A second person familiar with the matter told CNN that Comey had not already made up his mind, and that it did not influence the investigation. The second source says the FBI had already reviewed much of the evidence by spring and it was becoming more clear that it was not likely to support bringing charges.

How is this a "bombshell" as Clinton is a private citizen; is Comey expected to give evidence in the 'Russia scandal', against Trump?
The bitch wasn't a "private citizen" when she was SOS you MORON!
Don't understand why trumpanzees are getting tagged as misogynists.....don't understand it at all........:dunno:

just to piss off the commie left who are not trying to make hay out of pardoning Arpaio.

You have to be charged and convicted of a federal crime in order to be pardoned. Neither Clinton nor Comey has been charged with anything.
Not yet asshole!
If you believe Sessions isn't going to the 'scorched earth policy against Comey and Clinton and Rhodes and Lynch etc etc you are fucking delusional!
Sessions is about to announce a second Special Counsel which WILL go after and charge the entire corrupt BONOBO/Clinton American traitors.
Didn't we hear that was about to happen back in July? What's taking so long? Any day now....any day now....any day now....any day now......
I think you're referring to the snowflake delusion that the multitude of investigations would produce some incriminating evidence against Trump.

Comey had drafted a letter exonerating Clinton THREE MONTHS before he ended the investigation!
Comey wrote draft exoneration of Clinton months before July 2016 announcement - CNNPolitics
This is just the beginning.
When the dust settles Comey and a few dozen corrupt FBI/Clinton US traitors will be in prison.
Bank on it!
Ben Rhodes, Lynch,Powers to name a few.
All being fitted for orange jumpsuits.
Note: This information is coming from CNN not Breitbart or Inforwars.
Can you explain why this is a "bombshell"? People write draft letters all the time....in case....and they are never used because situations change.

Interesting. I myself have never written a "speculative" draft letter prior to having all the necessary information. Is this a common practice these days?
Then you are not an executive who needs to provide reports after a great deal of investigation/work, etc. I had to do it a LOT as an Officer in the military (if I wanted to stay ahead of the power curve) and as a business executive I do the same thing. It's called being prepared for all contingencies. But if one works in the service industry...McDonalds, 7/11, etc.....I suppose it's something one would be unfamiliar with.

Not yet asshole!
I think you're referring to the snowflake delusion that the multitude of investigations would produce some incriminating evidence against Trump.
I trust Mueller is still doing his job....and doing it very well.

mr comey was merely doing his job, but no one expects those who can't even parse fake news to grasp basic FBI protocol.

In one exchange from the redacted transcripts, an unidentified FBI aide says that Comey first wrote a draft of the July statement in May 2016.

"There were many iterations, at some point, there were many iterations of the draft that circulated," the unidentified aide said.

No draft of a document announcing charges, only a draft of a document saying she would not be charged...shocker. /sarcasm
How do you know that there isn't another draft of a document announcing charges? You have access to all of the FBI's paperwork?

You better hope it appears, if not he's demonstrated bias. Not something you want in an FBI HEAD

I guess you missed the part where the FBI had been investigating for months without finding anything actionable, when he BEGAN drafting the letter.

Not yet asshole!

The point of my post went right over your head.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

No one is or was going to jail. Jails are for us, not the political elite. But, all your democrat Russia investigators have come up with nothing. Say, where is Adam Schiff? Where is Maxine Waters? There is nothing. Harvy went off without a hit h and every day you libtards have to embrace the fact that not only will Trump serve his first four years as president just shitting on Half Black Jesus's fake legacy on into 2024. Take heart though, you can tell us about your days in the white Power movement? Y'all best learn not to depend on conspiracy theories to move a political agenda.
It amuses me you pseudocon tards commit a false dichotomy in assuming I am a liberal.

It's because "liberal" is the default term for "dickhead" or "stupid twat". And no pseudonyms were used.
:itsok: You poor boy.

I don't have to hope anything. A draft doesn't demonstrate squat except an executive being prepared for contingencies. You make that sound like a bad thing........but successful executives know to be prepared.

Not yet asshole!

I completely understand your post. Are you afraid of what I said in mine?

Not yet asshole!

You obviously didn't understand. Otherwise you wouldn't continue to defend your idiocy.

You obviously didn't understand. Otherwise you wouldn't continue to defend your idiocy.
So you are afraid....enough to call what I posted "idiocy" without explaining what is wrong with what I have posted.

Then you are not an executive who needs to provide reports after a great deal of investigation/work, etc.

A letter speculating the absolution of a political figure under investigation sans any evidence of absolution is hardly an inventory report. Indeed it borders on wishful thinking, at the least.

I guess you missed the part where the FBI had been investigating for months without finding anything actionable, when he BEGAN drafting the letter.

Of course, if you demonstrate bias, you wouldn't "find anything actionable"

Did you have a point?

I don't have to hope anything. A draft doesn't demonstrate squat except an executive being prepared for contingencies. You make that sound like a bad thing........but successful executives know to be prepared.

Not when you swear to be objective!

You kinda forgot that part

Comey had drafted a letter exonerating Clinton THREE MONTHS before he ended the investigation!
This is just the beginning.
When the dust settles Comey and a few dozen corrupt FBI/Clinton US traitors will be in prison.
Bank on it!
Ben Rhodes, Lynch,Powers to name a few.
All being fitted for orange jumpsuits.
Note: This information is coming from CNN not Breitbart or Inforwars.

The email investigation as 8 investigations into Benghazi was nothing more than a right wing political dog & pony show from the beginning. There was no crime committed, and if there was they would have had to charge Colin Powell and Condi Rice for the same crime.

"The bottom line: Democrats may try to turn the revelations about the email accounts used by Powell and Rice’s staff into a scandal. They may release press statements condemning the former secretaries of state; they may call for scores of unnecessary congressional hearings; they may go to the press and confidently proclaim that crimes were committed by these honorable Republicans. But it would all be lies. Powell and Rice did nothing wrong. This could be considered a scandal only by ignorant or lying partisans.

So there is no Powell or Rice email scandal. And no doubt, that will infuriate the Republicans who are trying so hard to trick people into believing Clinton committed a crime by doing the exact same thing as her predecessors."
The shocking truth: Colin Powell’s emails don’t matter

Colin Powell & Condi Rice also received state department sensitive information on their private email accounts.
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

Furthermore, No one is going to believe that Comey FAVORED Hillary Clinton. Not after what he did to her 11 days before the election. Without Comey interferring into this election she would most certainly be the POTUS today. He broke long standing DOJ protocol by releasing information within 60 days of an election. He was warned by the DOJ to not do that, and did it anyway. Which is why he is also under investigation for his interference into the election. 7 days later and after millions of people voted, he gave birth to his nothing burger.
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

comeytoon05.jpg

No doubt that James Comey needed to be fired. He has an ego that matches Trump's. But Trump should have fired him immediately upon walking into the Oval office door, as any other President would have done. Comey wasn't even supposed to give a speech to congress, that set off the arm chair legal team on FOX News. So he used the Clinton email investigation to showboat himself, and is really the only person that has committed a crime by breaking the Hatch act in the Constitution.

But Trump waited until the Russian investigation was well underway and then fired him, and now Trump is under investigation for Obstruction of Justice for that. And it sure doesn't help that Trump admitted he fired Comey over the Russian investigation during a televised interview with Lestor Holt on NBC.

Wash. Post: Mueller investigating Trump for obstruction - CNNPolitics

Last edited:

Forum List

Back