Comical Thread. Bruce Jenner Becomes A Female. So Which Celebs Will Be "Gaga&Giddy" To Date Him?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:boobies::whip:Well aside from Richard Simmons and Dennis Roddman, there must be at least a dozen celebrities out there who are just dying to date "The New Brucy Jenner". So let's have some fun with Brucy here and take some guesses on who will be Brucy's new love, or "New Loves".:ssex:

Danielle Watts. She was already arrested for having sex in public. This kind of publicity is just what she needs to resurrect her dead career.

Pray this disgusting crap doesn't spread, but knowing the disgusting filth on the left...Well, what should we expect?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Paris hilton come on network t.v and say that she uses her ferret as sex toy! The left would defend it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Paris hilton come on network t.v and say that she uses her ferret as sex toy! The left would defend it.
i am pretty sure the world wants to know who got his penis.

Paris Hilton doesn't have ferrets. She has about 50 dogs.
50 dogs? her house must smell so good !!!!

She probably teaches them to do certain things that can't be discussed on usmessageboard. I bet the liberals within the next few years come down hard on the admin and mods here for being bigots!

Bill Mahr or Al Sharpton.
Bill to prove he is a true liberal.
Al because he likes to stick it to white people.

Paris Hilton doesn't have ferrets. She has about 50 dogs.
50 dogs? her house must smell so good !!!!

She probably teaches them to do certain things that can't be discussed on usmessageboard. I bet the liberals within the next few years come down hard on the admin and mods here for being bigots!
well out of 50 dogs, i would guess that at least 12 of them want to sleep with Brucy.

Bill Mahr or Al Sharpton.
Bill to prove he is a true liberal.
Al because he likes to stick it to white people.
and i didnt know al sharpton had a daughter, who in any state of mind would want to sleep with al sharpton? well besides a farm animal.

Forum List

Back