Coming In September

Of course..........that is how they plan things in Washington.............

They have a bigger problem with the election...........if Coronavirus shuts down SEC football...........then people in politics are going to lose their jobs.

People are likely more worried about putting food on their tables, I think.

True, but those who can walk and chew gum simultaneously have not forgotten this.
I have ZERO FAITH that the crimes of the establishment will get punished. NONE......

They will play the scene for the elections and nothing more.
The best we can hope for is a shift within our political system...people are awakening to just what makes up a democrat politician and they don't like what they see....for the first time in years the people trust republicans more than democrats....that's a huge change....and its only going to expand....

True, but those who can walk and chew gum simultaneously have not forgotten this.
I have ZERO FAITH that the crimes of the establishment will get punished. NONE......

I dunno. If the Left is trounced in the election, Republicans will have a free hand, and prosecutions would offer an outlet for Americans' anger over the trashing of the economy.

We'll see. If not, that anger may be directed in other ways.

The best we can hope for is a shift within our political system...people are awakening to just what makes up a democrat politician and they don't like what they see....for the first time in years the people trust republicans more than democrats....that's a huge change....and its only going to expand....
LOL

I don't trust the establishment either side.............

They will not take down their own.....either side..........because they all have too much dirt on each other.

LOL

They will not take down their own.....either side..........because they all have too much dirt on each other.
And I think that is exactly why Trump won....

LOL

And I think that is exactly why Trump won....
I agree.

Again, unless Barr and Durham are able to manufacture evidence, nothing will happen. But I wouldn't put some sort of bullshit October surprise beyond Barr. I can only hope the media would be ready with it's own....oh wait, what am I thinking? Every day leading up to the election will be something new to beat Trump over the head with. :)

September isn't mentioned anywhere in your linked article. This is:

"But, he (Barr) stressed, an announcement or possible indictments are not imminent. "

I see you've never played the game.

The game where you link an article that doesn't back up your OP? I don't play it, but I've seen it.

September isn't mentioned anywhere in your linked article. This is:

"But, he (Barr) stressed, an announcement or possible indictments are not imminent. "

I see you've never played the game.

The game where you link an article that doesn't back up your OP? I don't play it, but I've seen it.

No. Politics.

If I had to bet in this instance, I'd go with Billy. He's right to gloat about indictments doled out not on the merits, but for maximum political effect, and he's gloating about the DoJ becoming a political tool. That's the kind of retard he is, and you have to know that he shares, with the leadership at DoJ, the same prion disease of the brain. So, even while lying about the content of the article, he may well be right. Probably is, actually.

If I had to bet in this instance, I'd go with Billy. He's right to gloat about indictments doled out not on the merits, but for maximum political effect, and he's gloating about the DoJ becoming a political tool. That's the kind of retard he is, and you have to know that he shares, with the leadership at DoJ, the same prion disease of the brain. So, even while lying about the content of the article, he may well be right. Probably is, actually.

I don't doubt Billys ability to read the tea leaves in orange juice, but this non-news story is intended as a public relations counter-balance to the Senate Intelligence Committee's report. You could see it - or something akin to it - coming from days away.

The Senate Intel report on the Russia investigation came out on Monday. AG Barr went on Hugh Hewitt's show on Tuesday to say Durham is just around the corner.

Keep dope alive!

I don't doubt Billys ability to read the tea leaves in orange juice, but this non-news story is intended as a public relations counter-balance to the Senate Intelligence Committee's report. You could see it - or something akin to it - coming from days away.
Yep, but consider:

A Senate Intelligence Committee report, released Tuesday, found the 2017 spy assessment “presents a coherent and well-constructed intelligence basis for the case of unprecedented Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.” The Senate investigators did not find evidence of undue political pressure by Brennan or anyone else.​

This is going to hurt the Trumpy, and therefore it must - MUST - enrage the Trumpletons. The Washington Examiner just soothes their hurt feelings, and promises revenge is on the way. That's a valuable public service, assuaging their tortured... "minds".

Forum List

Back