Comprehensive poll - 7 out of 10 against locking up Americans for decades for supporting BDS

BOTTOM LINE:

upload_2017-8-6_18-34-45.jpeg

upload_2017-8-6_18-35-7.jpeg

Don't You think people belonging to a gang, that violently targets specifically one group of citizens- should be tried and jailed?
Yes, of course, and we have laws for that on the books.

Now what of this NEW law? Why are so many Americans against it?

Maybe because while BDS uses the facade of rights and justice it demand a special designation.
To send a clear loud message to the world that got its' morals upside down, and its' ears clogged.

US has its' reasons to draw the line with today's neo-nazis. I get it's too much for the Left to see their precious Muslim Brotherhood being chased out with Hitler Youth.

You can write to Your senator about Your full support and appreciation of them...don't forget to mention Hamas for clear reference.

Maybe because while BDS uses the facade of rights and justice it demand a special designation.
To send a clear loud message to the world that got its' morals upside down, and its' ears clogged.

US has its' reasons to draw the line with today's neo-nazis. I get it's too much for the Left to see their precious Muslim Brotherhood being chased out with Hitler Youth.

You can write to Your senator about Your full support and appreciation of them...don't forget to mention Hamas for clear reference.
I would rather remove all foreign agents form our government and certainly end aipac.

You see all these things that are not the reasons to boycott israel. Apartheid, torture, murder, it never ends... and it is all bought and paid for in US dollars.

Gotta admit, 70% is pretty sweet compared to the blind support you received just a few years ago.

I would rather remove all foreign agents form our government and certainly end aipac.

You see all these things that are not the reasons to boycott israel. Apartheid, torture, murder, it never ends... and it is all bought and paid for in US dollars.

Gotta admit, 70% is pretty sweet compared to the blind support you received just a few years ago.
Which you know because you've been to the Middle East.

If You want to remove foreign agents, first remove Your colonist tuches from Milwaukee.
Using Your logic - problem solved.

It's a fucking INTERNET POLL. It's worth less than a postage stamp. I don't doubt there's opposition to this move, but THIS is not a measurement of it. And the LINK to the poll --- doesn't actually work.. Might have even been a PRIVATE poll using Google accounts.
I noticed google stopped access, but it was fine when I posted. Google (jewgle) is not at all unbiased on this stuff and we all know that.

That said, focus for a second. Are you an American? You are posting and moderating on a US message board. But, your posting begs the question, are you for or against locking up an American for decades because their morals do not allow them to support israel's actions?

That is what we are talking about here, plain and simple.

. Google (jewgle) is not at all unbiased on this stuff and we all know that.

Lol! Keep on shining that light on us...then tell us BDS supporters are not obsessed with Jews.
BLAME-THE-JEWS-300x272.jpg

Last edited:
I think the exposure of Aipac is a good thing as more Americans will see that lobby group for what they are

The power that israel holds within our government must end.

It seems like America is waking to the horror. I would not be surprised that if israel's agents in aipac and within the highest levels of our own government, continue to press these ridiculous acts against our constitution, that they become a memory sooner than I would have imagined.

And whoever the hell is in the 25%, please, move to israel, they hate free speech and basic morality as well.

And my hat is off to Senator Kirsten Gillbrand, a true American representative.

Results from a comprehensive public opinion poll of 2,500 American adults fielded through Google Surveys reveal widespread opposition to the top lobbying initiative of Israel’s US lobby in America, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).

Question: Congress may pass the Israel Anti-Boycott Act to punish Americans up to $1 million in fines & 20 years in prison for economic boycotts of Israel over human rights violations.

grant-smith-080317-th.jpg

69% Oppose AIPAC’s 'Israel Anti-Boycott Act' - Antiwar.com Original

I always get a chuckle when you cut and paste from internet tabloids such as "Antiwar.com". They are among those truly loopy tabloid sites that you frequent for your online flaming.

Did you notice the data on the survey was not available?

Awkward.
Awwww... c'mon, now, give little Achmed a break... his Hamas masters don't let him out of his cubby-hole in Gaza very often...

Besides... Americans don't hear about that because all the media are controlled by those pesky Jews, according to these Neanderthal Palestinians, right?

Nothing to see here, kids...

Move along... move along...

Awwww... c'mon, now, give little Achmed a break... his Hamas masters don't let him out of his cubby-hole in Gaza very often...

Besides... Americans don't hear about that because all the media are controlled by those pesky Jews, according to these Neanderthal Palestinians, right?

Nothing to see here, kids...

Move along... move along...
Focus for a second. Are you an American? If not, why post here and if so your posting begs the question, are you for or against locking up an American for decades because their morals do not allow them to support israel's actions?

do not allow them to support israel's actions?

Your manipulation with words is very clear.

Yet not supporting Israel doesn't get one in jail.
Being a member of a gang that violently targets unrelated people simply because they're Jews - does.

But I don't expect Muslim Brotherhood fans as Yourself to accept that.

BDS supporters are no more a gang than those that supported anti-apartheid South African sanctions. And you are no less a racist piece of crap than those that criticized the South Africa sanctions.

BDS supporters are no more a gang than those that supported anti-apartheid South African sanctions. And you are no less a racist piece of crap than those that criticized the South Africa sanctions.
Well actually, the more excitable of the BDS groupies are little more than a collection of vigilantes with a shared pathology of Joooo hatred.

Criticizing sanctions is ok, as much as criticizing Israel.
The line is being drawn when an organization uses the facade of rights and justice, to violently attack unrelated people only because they're Jews.

Comparing Jews to whites and Arabs to blacks - IS RACISM as well.

Wow, Elizabeth Warren is one of them. And if you people came on here and at least said what she said, your views would hold far more wait. She is clear that she doesn't support BDS which is fine, but she admits that we must have the right to follow our morals as guaranteed in our Constitution.

Video of her making her statement is here: Elizabeth Warren opposes Israel Anti-Boycott Act

Criticizing sanctions is ok, as much as criticizing Israel.
The line is being drawn when an organization uses the facade of rights and justice, to violently attack unrelated people only because they're Jews.

Comparing Jews to whites and Arabs to blacks - IS RACISM as well.
Sanctions are not violent. Comparing people under oppression is far from racist.

It's a fucking INTERNET POLL. It's worth less than a postage stamp. I don't doubt there's opposition to this move, but THIS is not a measurement of it. And the LINK to the poll --- doesn't actually work.. Might have even been a PRIVATE poll using Google accounts.
I noticed google stopped access, but it was fine when I posted. Google (jewgle) is not at all unbiased on this stuff and we all know that.

That said, focus for a second. Are you an American? You are posting and moderating on a US message board. But, your posting begs the question, are you for or against locking up an American for decades because their morals do not allow them to support israel's actions?

So... we have an internet poll (suspended for unknown reason), which results /data are not available (for unknown reason,).

What a laughable joke.

Do you agree with Senator Warren?

She is clear that she doesn't support BDS which is fine, but she admits that we must have the right to follow our morals as guaranteed in our Constitution.

Or are you good with locking up Americans for decades for not supporting a regime that is morally challenged beyond belief?

Forum List

Back