Comrade Trumpsky is a Soviet Plant

Donald Trump, codename Ivan Trumpsky, was born in Jamaica in 1946, shortly after the WWII alliance between the US and USSR broke down. His Communist parents groomed him for the day when he would eventually take over the United States

As Trumpsky grew up, he was sent to a series of Soviet boarding schools including a mock Military Academy which taught him the skills he would need for his evil takeover

Trumpsky was sent a series of Communist brides including Ivana and Melania who were sent to maintain control of the Manchurian Candidate "Trump" and breed future Russian agents

His primary handler was KGB agent Vladimir Putin who groomed him for his role as US Dictator

Putin conspired with fellow Russian agent now FBI Director Comey to sabotage Hillary Clintons candidacy and fix the election for Comrade Trumpsky
And Comrade Hillary was so nice to sell Russia our uranium so they may build and sell more nuclear weapons.

That is not true, it was never up to H. Clinton to sell it. Lie, but then pretty much everything said about her is a lie.
It had to have her depts. sig on it. And it just so happened she got millions from a Russian with high stakes in this? Coincidence is possible but her entire political life has been enveloped by "coincidences"

If it were true, one would think Putin would of wanted her to win.
Maybe he did.
You don't know shit but what your masters tell you.

I have no masters.

[
You just voted for the Jumbo Crook , concentrate on him, that is what I'm going to do and have been doing. He is a "loser" not a winner.

Comrade Camp wanted to impugn (lie, actually) that Trump would sell us out to Russia. The irony is in the FACT that Hillary already did, and was assured to do so again.

The lying left are some dumb mother fuckers. You of Hamas have hitched your wagon to the village idiots.

[
Russia is dependent on Exxon for deep-water arctic drilling technology. The sanctions put on Russia over Ukraine have halted exploration and put Russia behind in drilling for Arctic oil. Competition for the Arctic reserves are fierce. The Arctic is international and thus, first come first serve. Without western technology and particularly support from western oil companies, Russia will miss out on obtaining a liona share of Arctic oil.

And Exxon wants to lose profits, so of course they would help Russia.. :eusa_whistle:

Do you Communists even listen to the idiocy you spew? :dunno:

A bigger man will always walk away from a fight and use diplomacy. Didn't the story of Jesus dying on the cross teach you anything.

You Muzzie Beasts don't walk away, you hide in the closet and wait until the bigger man falls asleep.

The problem you have is that the giant has awoken. You of Hamas are terrorists because you cannot stand toe to toe in a fight. If/when America takes the shackles off of Israel, how long do you think you will last?

[
Russia is dependent on Exxon for deep-water arctic drilling technology. The sanctions put on Russia over Ukraine have halted exploration and put Russia behind in drilling for Arctic oil. Competition for the Arctic reserves are fierce. The Arctic is international and thus, first come first serve. Without western technology and particularly support from western oil companies, Russia will miss out on obtaining a liona share of Arctic oil.

And Exxon wants to lose profits, so of course they would help Russia.. :eusa_whistle:

Do you Communists even listen to the idiocy you spew? :dunno:
You are a fool. Why don't you research the arrangements and contracts between Exxon and Russia before spouting off about a topic you know absolutely nothing about. Armies are being deployed and trained for Arctic warfare, trillions of dollars are at stake, the determination of global energy and world power are being played for and dunces like you, educated on dopey Breitbart and Info Wars misdirection propaganda promote knee-jerk nonsense without a clue about genuine issues with genuine depth.

How do "people" as stupid as wrongwinger avoid accidentally killing themselves?

This isn't natural.
For once,I agree with you.:lmao: That is the same thing i have said about him for years that he would KILL HIMSELF first before ever admiing he was proven wrong.He even still trys to convince himself the Rams are playing in st louis this year since he was sure they were never coming back to LA two years ago when I took him to school on this.

there is sometthing seriously wrong with this psychotic the fact he lies about something like THAT to avoid admitting he has been proven wrong.:lmao::haha: just get the gun and pull the trigger and put yourself our already of having to eat your words.:haha:

Let me guess? I have him on ignore so i dont know what the thread says nor do i care but let me guess,it is him botching and moaning still about Hiltery losing the election am i right?:haha:

Last edited:
Donald Trump, codename Ivan Trumpsky, was born in Jamaica in 1946, shortly after the WWII alliance between the US and USSR broke down. His Communist parents groomed him for the day when he would eventually take over the United States

As Trumpsky grew up, he was sent to a series of Soviet boarding schools including a mock Military Academy which taught him the skills he would need for his evil takeover

Trumpsky was sent a series of Communist brides including Ivana and Melania who were sent to maintain control of the Manchurian Candidate "Trump" and breed future Russian agents

His primary handler was KGB agent Vladimir Putin who groomed him for his role as US Dictator

Putin conspired with fellow Russian agent now FBI Director Comey to sabotage Hillary Clintons candidacy and fix the election for Comrade Trumpsky
And Comrade Hillary was so nice to sell Russia our uranium so they may build and sell more nuclear weapons.

That is not true, it was never up to H. Clinton to sell it. Lie, but then pretty much everything said about her is a lie.
It had to have her depts. sig on it. And it just so happened she got millions from a Russian with high stakes in this? Coincidence is possible but her entire political life has been enveloped by "coincidences"

I know you are being sarcastic here. :badgrin:Russia "who the bankers are trying to start a war with" because they are off the dollar,that Putin would want the clintons,mass murderers of children here in the states as well as around the country and willing puppets for the bankers starting wars with other countries same as the Bushs, a servant of the bankers same as them,that Putin would want HER in office? am I missing something here?:haha:

[
You are a fool. Why don't you research the arrangements and contracts between Exxon and Russia before spouting off about a topic you know absolutely nothing about.

As always, what you claim is 180º from the facts. Exxon seeks to gain access to Russian fields, not vice versa.

Request Rejected

Why don't you do some research before spouting off about things you know nothing about? oh, because you're a Communist and merely spew what Soros tells you to spew.

Armies are being deployed and trained for Arctic warfare, trillions of dollars are at stake, the determination of global energy and world power are being played for and dunces like you, educated on dopey Breitbart and Info Wars misdirection propaganda promote knee-jerk nonsense without a clue about genuine issues with genuine depth.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Fucking morons and their conspiracy fantasies.

:lmao:

I know you are being sarcastic here. :badgrin:Russia "who the bankers are trying to start a war with" because they are off the dollar,that Putin would want the clintons,mass murderers of children here in the states as well as around the country and willing puppets for the bankers starting wars with other countries same as the Bushs, a servant of the bankers same as them,that Putin would want HER in office? am I missing something here?:haha:

And that is why Putin wanted Trump. Thank you. Much more Putin friendly.

Putin correctly viewed Hillary as a war monger who would further destabilize the world.

We are STILL reeling from the Obama/Clinton "ISIS Spring." Aleppo is still in flames, Libya still in turmoil, Qatar and Yemin still in turmoil, all due to what that feckless fool and the twat did in pursuit of selling weapons for their own profit.

[
You are a fool. Why don't you research the arrangements and contracts between Exxon and Russia before spouting off about a topic you know absolutely nothing about.

As always, what you claim is 180º from the facts. Exxon seeks to gain access to Russian fields, not vice versa.

Request Rejected

Why don't you do some research before spouting off about things you know nothing about? oh, because you're a Communist and merely spew what Soros tells you to spew.

Armies are being deployed and trained for Arctic warfare, trillions of dollars are at stake, the determination of global energy and world power are being played for and dunces like you, educated on dopey Breitbart and Info Wars misdirection propaganda promote knee-jerk nonsense without a clue about genuine issues with genuine depth.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Fucking morons and their conspiracy fantasies.

:lmao:
Your link is obsolete. Exxon halted it's Russian drilling and oil operations in Sept. of 2014 when the sanctions were imposed.

oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/Western-Sanctions-Half-Exxons-Drilling-In-Russian-Arctic.html

ibtimes.com/us-preparing-war-russia-300-marines-deployed-norway-near-russian-border-first-time-2436595

Last edited:
Breaking News:

Recently disclosed reports indicate that Trumps alleged "fortune" was bankrolled by the Soviet Union

Putin correctly viewed Hillary as a war monger who would further destabilize the world.

We are STILL reeling from the Obama/Clinton "ISIS Spring." Aleppo is still in flames, Libya still in turmoil, Qatar and Yemin still in turmoil, all due to what that feckless fool and the twat did in pursuit of selling weapons for their own profit.

Putin feared Hillary and fixed the 2016 election to install Soviet Agent Trump as President

Forum List

Back