🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

confeeratte statues fight in mississippi

Democrats are clueless and not very bright.
This is all part of the expunging of American culture for the purpose of implementing Marxism. No context allowed.
Using this same democrat standard, all registered or previously registered democrats and all democrats in US history, including JFK et al, should likewise be canceled, ostracized, have their voting privilege declined and be removed from history because democrats were responsible for slavery and Jim Crow laws.

confeeratte confederatee dstatuesd​

Grrr.
11375497-cartoon-emoticon-yellow-face-pondering-kreativitat-chewing-auf-einem-bleistift.jpg

blacks say get rid confederate monument with 6 confederatee dstatuesd and put up a statue to emmet till. how about keep both .
Why the south still wants to venerate a bunch of losers with statues is beyond me.

blacks say get rid confederate monument with 6 confederatee dstatuesd and put up a statue to emmet till. how about keep both .
Jesus fucking christ, for once I would like the state of Mississippi to teach at least one person English.

Jesus fucking christ, for once I would like the state of Mississippi to teach at least one person English.
im not from mississippi. and pardonw me, they want to get rid and age old confederatte monument and replce it with emmit till./

Forum List

Back