Congratulations Geno Smith

If you’re a sports fan that roots for the underdog you live this

I'm happy for him, but remain skeptical he is worth it. I know that Seattle won the trade with Denver. Didn't say how much is guranteed, but very likely the $52 million. Man got paid!

Lets see if it carries over to another year. If so he'll be a great story.

I'm happy for him, but remain skeptical he is worth it. I know that Seattle won the trade with Denver. Didn't say how much is guranteed, but very likely the $52 million. Man got paid!
I don’t think he’ll receive the whole contract. I could see the Seahawks drafting Anthony Richardson, and having him learn from Geno one maybe two seasons tops. But yeah I’m happy for Geno.

I don’t think he’ll receive the whole contract. I could see the Seahawks drafting Anthony Richardson, and having him learn from Geno one maybe two seasons tops. But yeah I’m happy for Geno.
Yea, Richardson will need at least one year to learn, maybe more, he would be the perfect fit in Seattle. And they got a high first rounder from Denver, based on Denver's record.

Yea, Richardson will need at least one year to learn, maybe more, he would be the perfect fit in Seattle. And they got a high first rounder from Denver, based on Denver's record.
Agreed. I think Seattle is making some prudent moves.

In what world has Geno Smith showed he can win the Championship. The sports bloviators are speaking the platitudes for him. As fans we get stuck with this Especially if race is injected into the conversations.

Forum List

Back