Congratulations Laura Loomer!! QAnon Is Gaining Steam

"Laura Loomer becomes the Republican nominee in a district that includes President Trump's Mar-a-Lago club. The president and first lady both submitted vote-by-mail ballots for Tuesday's primary. Loomer added, 'I will have plenty of opportunities in the halls of Congress to confront The Squad members & call them out on their support 4 Communism & j1had1st alliances."

QAnon scores another huge victory by winning another GOP congressional primary - and this time it is famed right-wing activist, Laura Loomer -- the chick who got de-platformed by Twitter, Paypal and GoFundMe -- but now she gets to have the last laugh.

It will be wise for the more establishment Republicans to stop trying to marginalize QAnon candidates and embrace them because they are the future rising stars of the GOP -- and only Laura Loomer has the expertise and skill to finally pass a bill to force companies like Uber and Lyft to give consumers the option to ask for non-Muslim drivers -- which so many hardworking Americans have been waiting for.
Fantastic news! Thanks for the post.
Fucking insanity. Your candidate for US senate is a conspiracy theorist to rival Alex Jones.

And you think it great.

SMH.
And I hope she scares the livin' fuck otta you.

She's got more balls than most men. She calls out the muslim shit happening here in America that everyone else is SCARED to.

I think she's awesome.
She's insane! If she doesn't scare the fuck outta you, you're stupid as hell.
27 year old patriot scares you?

"Laura Loomer becomes the Republican nominee in a district that includes President Trump's Mar-a-Lago club. The president and first lady both submitted vote-by-mail ballots for Tuesday's primary. Loomer added, 'I will have plenty of opportunities in the halls of Congress to confront The Squad members & call them out on their support 4 Communism & j1had1st alliances."

QAnon scores another huge victory by winning another GOP congressional primary - and this time it is famed right-wing activist, Laura Loomer -- the chick who got de-platformed by Twitter, Paypal and GoFundMe -- but now she gets to have the last laugh.

It will be wise for the more establishment Republicans to stop trying to marginalize QAnon candidates and embrace them because they are the future rising stars of the GOP -- and only Laura Loomer has the expertise and skill to finally pass a bill to force companies like Uber and Lyft to give consumers the option to ask for non-Muslim drivers -- which so many hardworking Americans have been waiting for.
Fucking insanity. Your candidate for US senate is a conspiracy theorist to rival Alex Jones.

And you think it great.

SMH.

She's got more balls than most men. She calls out the muslim shit happening here in America that everyone else is SCARED to.

I think she's awesome.
like how this beautiful black woman scares the fuk out of you??
View attachment 376852
You misspelled "shamelessly corrupt".

And you think it great.

SMH.

I think she's awesome.
View attachment 376852
She's an America hating muslim SKANK that Soetoro forced on America that married her fucking BROTHER, and she's about as "beautiful" as a DOG TURD.

I guarantee you, put her and I somewhere alone, I won't be the one scared.

Get a clue, ass clown.
Exactly.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Here is the thing with base republican voters or as I call them today, Trumpers......they never hold themselves accountable for anything.....

The same moron they were cheering for will be the same moron they claim they never knew existed later...

Back before QAnon, these idiots were just as moronic in their support for this Tea Party guy....
MAD-Magazine-Todd-Akin-Knocked-Up.jpg

But none of them will admit that now....

I think she's awesome.

She's not going to win the general

Being in a district that's about ⅔ Democrat, she has little chance in November.

And you think it great.

SMH.

I think she's awesome.
View attachment 376852
She's an America hating muslim SKANK that Soetoro forced on America that married her fucking BROTHER, and she's about as "beautiful" as a DOG TURD.

Get a clue, ass clown.
:cuckoo:

Did you not see all of the boats??

Don't underestimate the power of Trump

20200614-154424-AP20166677229207.jpg

And you think it great.

SMH.

I think she's awesome.
View attachment 376852
hand over all of that evidence you (don't) have to Barr....

Or is Barr too much of a cuck to do anything about it?

And you think it great.

SMH.

I think she's awesome.
View attachment 376852

It's right under Keith Ellison's nose....But hes too much of a corrupt wife beating asshole to enforce state laws.

And you think it great.

SMH.

I think she's awesome.
View attachment 376852

Get a clue, ass clown.
Oh, aren't you a tough guy...

and exactly what would you do to this lady if you had her somewhere alone??

You are an incel cuck -- the last time you had a woman somewhere alone -- a restraining order followed..

And you think it great.

SMH.

I think she's awesome.
View attachment 376852

It's right under Keith Ellison's nose....But hes too much of a corrupt wife beating asshole to enforce state laws.
Oh, ok.....well, good for her she didn't commit any federal crimes -- because Barr would be all over her huh?

By the way...why isn't Hillary in prison yet?

Is child sex trafficking and drinking the blood of children in a ritual cannibalistic Satanic sacrifice not enough for Barr to act on??

And you think it great.

SMH.

I think she's awesome.
View attachment 376852

Get a clue, ass clown.
:cuckoo:
Wise up, dumbass...

And you think it great.

SMH.

I think she's awesome.
View attachment 376852

Get a clue, ass clown.
Oh, aren't you a tough guy...

and exactly what would you do to this lady if you had her somewhere alone??

You are an incel cuck -- the last time you a woman somewhere alone -- a restraining order followed
You're a person that admires America hating muslim filth.

Why don't you get the fuck otta my country, and take your America hating muslim shit stain filth with ya.

And you think it great.

SMH.

I think she's awesome.
View attachment 376852

Oh, ok.....well, good for her she didn't commit any federal crimes -- because Barr would be all over her huh?

By the way...why isn't Hillary in prison yet?

Is child sex trafficking and drinking the blood of children in a ritual cannibalistic Satanic sacrifice not enough for Barr to act on??
We don't know that federal crimes weren't committed, yet.

And as I pointed out yesterday, the "blood of children" in the very well documented ghoulish spirit cooking rituals is symbolic and not real...Seems to be a theme with you; detachment from reality.

Did you not see all of the boats??

Don't underestimate the power of Trump

View attachment 376866
LOL

Too bad that's not the district she's running in. She might have had a chance in Florida's 4th district.

Forum List

Back