Congratulations to the Golden State Warriors who helped me PAY OFF MY CREDIT CARD TONIGHT!!!!

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I hate the team and the coach but I needed a way to pay off my Mastercard and bet $1000 on Golden State tonight. Draymond is still ugly, Klay is still autistic, and Curry is bisexual

I hate the team and the coach but I needed a way to pay off my Mastercard and bet $1000 on Golden State tonight. Draymond is still ugly, Klay is still autistic, and Curry is bisexual
How much did you lose on the team you didn't hate?

OK, on second thought, if you just bet on GS to win tonight, perhaps you found odds of +153, because Game 6 was Boston -4, so I probably shouldn't have said you are full of shit, you might have gotten those odds. I apologize for jumping to conclusions there.

Pretty ballsy betting GS on the money line, if that's what you did, but good on you if so. I bet GS at -160 before the series started to win it all and made a couple hundred tonight.

How much did you lose on the team you didn't hate?
I bet on teams I hate to ease the pain by looking at my account when they win. I knew GS was the better team and was hoping I was wrong

OK, on second thought, if you just bet on GS to win tonight, perhaps you found odds of +153, because Game 6 was Boston -4, so I probably shouldn't have said you are full of shit, you might have gotten those odds. I apologize for jumping to conclusions there.

Pretty ballsy betting GS on the money line, if that's what you did, but good on you if so. I bet GS at -160 before the series started to win it all and made a couple hundred tonight.
Just had a feeling they would not lose tonight

Before the series even started the odds for GS winning were -160 (bet $160 to win $100), he says he bet it tonight at +153?

No. Just no.
IDK. It was in Boston. If I were as dumb as him I would have bet $1000 that Boston was going to win last night and it was going to go 7.

IDK. It was in Boston. If I were as dumb as him I would have bet $1000 that Boston was going to win last night and it was going to go 7.
Boston was favored by four, so he got positive odds on his bet. I had laid $100 on the money line for Boston to win game 6, but then cashed out, as GS had something to prove in a road win clincher, they had never done it before. I already had $260 on GS winning it all, and put $75 on Jaylen Brown to hit at least two 3 pt. shots in the first half, which he did.

It was a good night for me.

Boston was favored by four, so he got positive odds on his bet. I had laid $100 on the money line for Boston to win game 6, but then cashed out, as GS had something to prove in a road win clincher, they had never done it before. I already had $260 on GS winning it all, and put $75 on Jaylen Brown to hit at least two 3 pt. shots in the first half, which he did.

It was a good night for me.

I kind of like keeping the number of people who have an NBA championship low. If it was Lebron v Boston, I'd want Jayson Tatum to win his first championship of course but I don't mind seeing a dynasty like Golden State win it all. If it wasn't Yianni or the Piston's, I don't care who wins really but there are some people I don't want to see win. Kyrie, Durant, Harden, Westbrook. It would have been nice to see Chris Paul get one. Poor little guy.

At the time I hated seeing Jordan win every time but now looking back, kind of cool. Golden State is a team you can root for too. Even Green. He's from MSU so I root for him just for that, plus he's the kind of guy you want on your team. Plays hard. And now Andrew Wiggins is a NBA finals legend for that one game he lit it up. He made a name for himself.

I feel bad for Al Horford. I thought Boston was going to win it all up 2 to 1. Damn. Sorry Taytum. Maybe next year. Or not. He might be like Trae Young. He will probably not make the finals next year so a step backward.

I wonder if Kawhi Leonard and Paul George will be in the mix next year. Will the Bucks get better? Or will Kevin Durant win the east next year with Kyrie Irving. God I hope not.

Just had a feeling they would not lose tonight

I'm glad it's over so KD can wallow in it that he left a dynastic club to toil in obsurity during the off season with thoughts of "what could have been!" What an idiot! He hand picks Irving and Harden who disappointed his sensibilities and NJ fans! Good riddance! :beer: :D:auiqs.jpg::stir:

I kind of like keeping the number of people who have an NBA championship low. If it was Lebron v Boston, I'd want Jayson Tatum to win his first championship of course but I don't mind seeing a dynasty like Golden State win it all. If it wasn't Yianni or the Piston's, I don't care who wins really but there are some people I don't want to see win. Kyrie, Durant, Harden, Westbrook. It would have been nice to see Chris Paul get one. Poor little guy.

Heard an interesting discussion about top players who lead their teams to a championship. People like Giannis have done it, Dwayne Wade did it, and LeBron hopped on board to win a couple there, but he needed to lead his own team to a championship, which he did in Cleveland. The same could be said for the best shooter in NBA history, and last night he did it, he led his team as the unrivaled leader to a championship. Kevin Durant is one of the best in the NBA, arguably the best player in the world right now, but until he leads his own team to a championship, he won't be in the same league as LeBron and Curry, even though he has two rings.

Heard an interesting discussion about top players who lead their teams to a championship. People like Giannis have done it, Dwayne Wade did it, and LeBron hopped on board to win a couple there, but he needed to lead his own team to a championship, which he did in Cleveland. The same could be said for the best shooter in NBA history, and last night he did it, he led his team as the unrivaled leader to a championship. Kevin Durant is one of the best in the NBA, arguably the best player in the world right now, but until he leads his own team to a championship, he won't be in the same league as LeBron and Curry, even though he has two rings.

Funny, that A-Hole, Skip Bayless of Fox Sports, "Undisputed" poo-poos and undermines Curry while giving KD all kinds of credit for those 2 Chps. while in The Bay! He sounds like a fool trying to pick apart instances where Curry was "saved" or inconsequential to the wins, but getting all the blame for losses in GS! He's such a tool and have no idea why I allow him to get to me! :dunno: :rolleyes::itsok::stir:

At the time I hated seeing Jordan win every time but now looking back, kind of cool. Golden State is a team you can root for too. Even Green. He's from MSU so I root for him just for that, plus he's the kind of guy you want on your team. Plays hard. And now Andrew Wiggins is a NBA finals legend for that one game he lit it up. He made a name for himself.

I feel bad for Al Horford. I thought Boston was going to win it all up 2 to 1. Damn. Sorry Taytum. Maybe next year. Or not. He might be like Trae Young. He will probably not make the finals next year so a step backward.

I wonder if Kawhi Leonard and Paul George will be in the mix next year. Will the Bucks get better? Or will Kevin Durant win the east next year with Kyrie Irving. God I hope not.

If CP3 hadn't been such a D!Ck over the yrs I'd commiserate w/ you! W/ his Nat;'l commercials, your sympathy should go elsewhere! He's no poor little guy! He's had his chances & blew them; esp. this yr.! :auiqs.jpg:

Golden State now has to be talked about with the great teams in NBA history. The Boston dynasty, the Lakers/Celtics of the 80s, the Bulls of the 90s. And Wiseman didn’t even play due to injury this year so there’s more coming. The core three likely have 3 or 4 more years at a high level.

Forum List

Back