Congratulations to the Golden State Warriors who helped me PAY OFF MY CREDIT CARD TONIGHT!!!!

If CP3 hadn't been such a D!Ck over the yrs I'd commiserate w/ you! W/ his Nat;'l commercials, your sympathy should go elsewhere! He's no poor little guy! He's had his chances & blew them; esp. this yr.! :auiqs.jpg:
I thought he was a good guy. Quiet. I didn’t know he’s a dick.

What national commercials? State Farm?

I don’t really feel sorry for him. He’s a millionaire from playing a game.

Golden State now has to be talked about with the great teams in NBA history. The Boston dynasty, the Lakers/Celtics of the 80s, the Bulls of the 90s. And Wiseman didn’t even play due to injury this year so there’s more coming. The core three likely have 3 or 4 more years at a high level.
I can’t wait for next year.

As long as lebron doesn’t win another one I’m good.

Golden State now has to be talked about with the great teams in NBA history. The Boston dynasty, the Lakers/Celtics of the 80s, the Bulls of the 90s. And Wiseman didn’t even play due to injury this year so there’s more coming. The core three likely have 3 or 4 more years at a high level.
Lakers, Lakers, Boston, Spurs, Rockets, Pistons, Golden State, Bulls, Miami.

In my lifetime these have been the great teams I remember.

Wade won with shaq then Lebron. Is wade’s heat considered a dynasty?

which Laker dynasty is best shaq Kobe or magic Kareem?

Rate these dynasties.

1. Bad Boys (I know bulls are number one)
2. Bulls
3. Magic Lakers
4. Bird’s Celtic
5. Shaq Kobe lakers
6. Spurs
7. Golden State
8. Rockets
9. Wade’s Heat (not lebron’s)

I hate the team and the coach but I needed a way to pay off my Mastercard and bet $1000 on Golden State tonight. Draymond is still ugly, Klay is still autistic, and Curry is bisexual
Oh, come on. Draymond is the smartest player in the game, Klay is the nicest and Steph is the....

Well, o.k., I'll give you that.

Oh, come on. Draymond is the smartest player in the game, Klay is the nicest and Steph is the....

Well, o.k., I'll give you that.
I don’t root against any of them. They all seem nice except green. But if we were picking teams I’d pick him first. Doesn’t hurt he played at MSU

Lakers, Lakers, Boston, Spurs, Rockets, Pistons, Golden State, Bulls, Miami.

In my lifetime these have been the great teams I remember.

Wade won with shaq then Lebron. Is wade’s heat considered a dynasty?

which Laker dynasty is best shaq Kobe or magic Kareem?

Rate these dynasties.

1. Bad Boys (I know bulls are number one)
2. Bulls
3. Magic Lakers
4. Bird’s Celtic
5. Shaq Kobe lakers
6. Spurs
7. Golden State
8. Rockets
9. Wade’s Heat (not lebron’s)
Spurs didnt have a dynasty, Celtics didnt have a dynasty, Bad boys didnt have a dynasty, Rockets didnt have a dynasty

Spurs never repeated. And had too many gaps in between their titles............99........03.........05.........07.............14
Houston only won 2 in a row
Celtics only had 3 titles in 9 years
Bad Boys only had 2 titles

I thought he was a good guy. Quiet. I didn’t know he’s a dick.

What national commercials? State Farm?

I don’t really feel sorry for him. He’s a millionaire from playing a game.

It's the "quiet" ones you have to be on guard against! Way back when the dirtiest player was John Stockton of the Utah Jazz! For some reason the players knew more than the lying eyes of fans who thought he was humble and a great guy! :dunno: :rolleyes::itsok::stir::auiqs.jpg:

Spurs didnt have a dynasty, Celtics didnt have a dynasty, Bad boys didnt have a dynasty, Rockets didnt have a dynasty

Spurs never repeated. And had too many gaps in between their titles............99........03.........05.........07.............14
The 80s really were all Lakers-Celtics, with the 76ers or Rockets pulling the occasional upset (I have no issue with Dr. J and Moses Malone getting a title in there). The Pistons had a good 3 year run, then Pippen and Jordan knocked them out. The Lakers-Bulls final seemed like the torch officially being passed to Jordan and the Bulls. The Spurs would be higher if they had a back to back in there. I give them credit for a long run of excellence though.

I can’t wait for next year.

As long as lebron doesn’t win another one I’m good.
Likely not as long as he’s a Laker. That team is in trouble since they traded all their young talent to bring in whoever LeBron wanted. They need a strong coach (the likes of a Riley or Jackson or Poppovich) but I don’t think LeBron would accept a coach who would stand up to him.

If LeBron could work out a trade to Cleveland, I could see Cleveland going to the finals next year. The Lakers need a complete overhaul, LeBron screwed that team all up to get his 'boys' there.
That’s where lebron belongs. Cleveland.

I can’t wai. I’ve never been more interested.

How will my Pistons be? I think good.

Hawks, heat, Boston, nets, philly. The east is competitive.

Also Toronto, knicks, Indiana, bulls.

What went wrong in Miami? Tha team was deep and good. Oh yea butler missed the game winning shot.

Holy shit I forgo5 the bucks. Did you see they made a movie about yianni?

1.Tim Duncan was a dynasty.

2. Kobe was a dynasty. Shaq then gasol

3. I think Larry’s Celtic team was a dynasty.

4. On the fence about Wade’s Heat. But I say dynasty.

5. Bad Boys was a dynasty imo but I’ll understand if they are left off. My argument is they were great before the two wins but there were two other dynasties before them then one after them. And very few teams win back to back.

6. ok take rockets off

So of my teams who do you agree with?

Magic lakers
bulls
golden state
kobe lakers

any other team?

It's the "quiet" ones you have to be on guard against! Way back when the dirtiest player was John Stockton of the Utah Jazz! For some reason the players knew more than the lying eyes of fans who thought he was humble and a great guy! :dunno: :rolleyes::itsok::stir::auiqs.jpg:
Magic Johnson, in an interview, said to Stockton, "John, from one assist man to another, you are the greatest team leader I have ever played against.

The 80s really were all Lakers-Celtics, with the 76ers or Rockets pulling the occasional upset (I have no issue with Dr. J and Moses Malone getting a title in there). The Pistons had a good 3 year run, then Pippen and Jordan knocked them out. The Lakers-Bulls final seemed like the torch officially being passed to Jordan and the Bulls. The Spurs would be higher if they had a back to back in there. I give them credit for a long run of excellence though.
The Pistons were great for more than 3 years. They just weren’t good enough to beat the Lakers Celtics or Bulls. We all agree at least two of them were dynasties.

So ok if we are being more selective take the Celtics and Pistons off.

I wish the 2005 Pistons would have repeated. They lost to the Spurs.

I disagree with you guys. The Tim Duncan Popovich Spurs was a dynasty. Doesn’t hav3 to be back to back.

Kob Lakers for sure especially when he did it again with Gasol. RIP Kobe. The boat. Lol. Jordans the goat.

Was Wades Heat a dynasty? He won with shaq and lebron.

Magic Johnson, in an interview, said to Stockton, "John, from one assist man to another, you are the greatest team leader I have ever played against.

What else was Magic going to say? Call John out for a particular series back in '89? :dunno: :rolleyes::itsok::stir::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I'm a long, long, long-time Warriors fan and ordered...

b7707513-d184-4ce9-9602-4f9fa99210f1__1600X964.jpg

mah gear.

The Pistons were great for more than 3 years. They just weren’t good enough to beat the Lakers Celtics or Bulls. We all agree at least two of them were dynasties.

So ok if we are being more selective take the Celtics and Pistons off.

I wish the 2005 Pistons would have repeated. They lost to the Spurs.

I disagree with you guys. The Tim Duncan Popovich Spurs was a dynasty. Doesn’t hav3 to be back to back.

Kob Lakers for sure especially when he did it again with Gasol. RIP Kobe. The boat. Lol. Jordans the goat.

Was Wades Heat a dynasty? He won with shaq and lebron.
The Spurs may have had back to backs if not for a missed call against Miami. That back to back may be the only thing keeping them from the top 2 or 3 teams. They make the list for 15-20 years of consistently great teams. The Heat are interesting. Wade/LeBron/and Bosh were put together to do what they did. Four straight Finals and 2 titles. Losing to Dirk Nowitzki and his postseason for the ages and then beaten soundly by the Spurs at the end. That team could have stayed together but it almost seemed like a few players thought Mission Accomplished and moved on. To me, they make the list, but towards the bottom of the top 10.

The Spurs may have had back to backs if not for a missed call against Miami. That back to back may be the only thing keeping them from the top 2 or 3 teams. They make the list for 15-20 years of consistently great teams. The Heat are interesting. Wade/LeBron/and Bosh were put together to do what they did. Four straight Finals and 2 titles. Losing to Dirk Nowitzki and his postseason for the ages and then beaten soundly by the Spurs at the end. That team could have stayed together but it almost seemed like a few players thought Mission Accomplished and moved on. To me, they make the list, but towards the bottom of the top 10.

And don't forget Wade also won once with Shaq. Include that in that Dynasty. That's why I called it the Wade Dynasty.

I think the Miami thing was done. Bosh I believe got sick? And didn't someone sleep with his wife? And Wade was getting old?

My buddy and I had this discussion riding the bikes this weekend. It was fun. He was like, "gosh I didn't realize how many dynasty's there were in our lifetime" "being awfully liberal about who's a dynasty he said. Didn't agree the Rockets were a dynasty but he wanted to make the Bad Boys one and they only won back to back too.

So you have to have won at least what? 3 or 4 to be considered a dynasty? I think it should be 4 now.

Forum List

Back