The left has embraced fascism in its purest form

the granular details of many of the allegations about Hunter Bidenā€™s dealings in China are supported by documentation,
Well duh. Breitbart, The Blaze, The Bongino Report, The Epoch Times were all reporting that the laptop was 100% real back in 2019. And your dumb ass believed the propaganda from the Dumbocrat Party that it was ā€œRussian disinformationā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
but larger conclusions resurrected at the end of the 2020 campaign are unsubstantiated.
Oh snowflakeā€¦just take the ā€œLā€ already. Even CNN was finally forced to admit it after Hunter Biden admitted under oath that his dad violated the Emoluments Clause šŸ˜‚

Yet again, I exposed that fact that you donā€™t have a clue about any of this content. You just wake up and then make it up.

This is a must watch to the end. The leftā€™s latest fascist tactic. ā€œNewsGuardā€aka the leftā€™s ā€œMinistry of Propagandaā€.

This alt-left organization will tell you who you can trust (wink, wink)

This is a must watch to the end. The leftā€™s latest fascist tactic. ā€œNewsGuardā€aka the leftā€™s ā€œMinistry of Propagandaā€.

This alt-left organization will tell you who you can trust (wink, wink)

I tired of showing you how they altered the videoā€¦ you call it proofā€¦Whatā€™s happening in that video that you call Joe Biden voice ā€¦ Joe is talking to reporters about the uallegation and he states itā€¦ the people making the video that you call proof, cuts it off when it has a appearance of Biden is admiring to it ā€¦ heā€™s not admitting to it ā€¦ if you read my previous post on these matters it tells you what they didā€¦ the patched videos to fit their narrative ā€¦he wasnā€™t admitting to it he was stated what was being saidā€¦ you keep posting the same video over and overā€¦ itā€™s not a factual video ā€¦ itā€™s been altered and you just canā€™t accept it ā€¦

Forum List

Back