Congress Candidates: Here's How To Win Your Seat.

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I sent an email to my Congressman, and called his office, with an idea for his current campaign. I told him instead of continuing to spend money on TV advertising, he could take that same money designated for that, and instead, give it (evenly) to Veterans on VA pensions or VA disability and seniors over 65, collecting Social Security.

Simply count the number of these folks in the district, divide the previously designated TV ad money by that number, and send out checks for that amount (or do some kind of direct deposit thing). This will do 3 things:

1. Give you VOTES from 90% of those people.

2. Give you far more publicity/promotion in free advertising from the media (TV, radio, newspapers, internet, word of mouth), than you would have gotten from the TV ads. (all positive
smiley20.gif
)

3. Take away your opponent's ability to claim that you are not for the poor. This would especially be valuable for Republicans, since Democrats tend to use that weapon consistently. You could even ask your opponent > How much money have YOU given to Veterans and Seniors ?
thinking.gif

Forum List

Back