Congressman Lyin Ted Lieu: Our 11 year old just asked me if President Trump was part Russian

Who is Ted Lieu and why should anyone care what he says?

Oh, he is a congressman.....must be playing to his blue district.

After watching RAMBO II, what if someone's kid asked his father if Lyin' Ted Lieu was part Viet Namese?

using an 11 year old to play political games and accuse the president of treason. the left is sick. SICK!

Ted Lieu on Twitter

Was he referring to Melania Trump?
If so, I think she is from Slovenia, not Russia.

I think it's funny that foreign born gold-digger Melania Trump is actually relatively popular, especially compared to her husband, the POTUS.

And when I say gold-digger, I don't mean that in a negative way. I don't really have a problem with women who marry for money. It's a choice like any other. As long as they're not deceiving the other party.

Actually if you look at The Donald's financial history, although he was an American celebrity, a year or two before he met Melania he had tremendous debt. Here Melania explains when they first met she had no idea of his worth, just that The Donald, one of the greatest Presidents in US history, was funny as hell, smart, and very social as well all know he is.

Last edited:
Actually if you look at The Donald's financial history, although he was an American celebrity, a year or two before he met Melania he had tremendous debt. Here Melania explains when they first met she had no idea of his worth, just that The Donald, one of the greatest Presidents in US history, was funny as hell, smart, and very social as well all know he is.

The Donald may of had debt.....but he was no plumber. Melania wasn’t after some poor bloke!

No doubt, but it is biologically normal for females to seek out the most intelligent, successful, physically fit mate they can find! Some cultures such as Hassidic Judiasm prohibit that though, and that leads to inbreeding in Williamsburg, etc.

Why is it scary that his 11 is ignorant?

That's pretty much what happens when you teach your child your ignorance

using an 11 year old to play political games and accuse the president of treason. the left is sick. SICK!

Ted Lieu on Twitter

Was he referring to Melania Trump?
If so, I think she is from Slovenia, not Russia.

I think it's funny that foreign born gold-digger Melania Trump is actually relatively popular, especially compared to her husband, the POTUS.

And when I say gold-digger, I don't mean that in a negative way. I don't really have a problem with women who marry for money. It's a choice like any other. As long as they're not deceiving the other party.

Dear John Shaw
I don't see how anyone could put up with Trump and his ways and his past just because of "money", no matter how much money was involved. There has to be a personal and spiritual relationship to sustain that.

I'd say the same for Bill and Hillary Clinton. They have to be spiritually YOKED as equals or complements in order to survive the political landscape and journey that this entails.

With Melania and Donald Trump, maybe her natural beauty and nonjudgmental way of being offsets his rambunctious and unapologetic way of spouting off whatever he thinks of people and situations like a bull in a china shop.

I hope he does treat her with respect. I heard complaints that even Jimmy Carter was cruel to Roslyn in person, very demeaning, but that could have been because she was gradually deteriorating with her mental health condition and could have had moments of being more frustrating than responsive.

These leaders are human, we don't know their personal relations. But there has to be a lot more to keep them together, or politics would rip them apart.

Ted Lieu is a douchebag who can't handle the fact that the American people chose Trump over Hillary so the punk makes up lies and now his 11 year old kid has suffered child abuse.

Forum List

Back