Congressman Steals Pope's Water

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
Holy water: Congressman steals Pope Francis' glass after White House address to sip remaining liquid with his wife - and then saves some to sprinkle on his grandchildren
  • Representative Bob Brady, a devout Catholic and Democrat from Pennsylvania took Pope Francis' water glass on Thursday
  • After Pope Francis addressed congress, Rep. Brady made his way to the podium to get the leftover liquid so he could drink it
  • He also shared the water with his wife Debra and his staff, and plans to use the rest to sprinkle on his grandchildren
  • Brady poured the liquid into the mouths of others rather than letting them hold the glass and had his staff send out the photos
  • He did the same thing at President Obama's inauguration with his water glass
  • Brady also plans to have police dust the cup for fingerprints to prove it was used by Pope Francis

Read more: Congressman steals Pope Francis' water glass to sip remaining liquid
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

yupp!! just as i thought, a demoscum, why are demorats the sleaziest when it comes to stealing something so simple as water?

and the name Brady, is it a family (Brady: generic) trait to be dishonest and sleazy, female by the name of Sarah ued her brain dead husband for years as a prop to deny honest citizens their right to own guns.

(oooh, BTW, i am going to a Gun Show later this morning)
:up:

Holy water: Congressman steals Pope Francis' glass after White House address to sip remaining liquid with his wife - and then saves some to sprinkle on his grandchildren
  • Representative Bob Brady, a devout Catholic and Democrat from Pennsylvania took Pope Francis' water glass on Thursday
  • After Pope Francis addressed congress, Rep. Brady made his way to the podium to get the leftover liquid so he could drink it
  • He also shared the water with his wife Debra and his staff, and plans to use the rest to sprinkle on his grandchildren
  • Brady poured the liquid into the mouths of others rather than letting them hold the glass and had his staff send out the photos
  • Brady also plans to have police dust the cup for fingerprints to prove it was used by Pope Francis

yupp!! just as i thought, a demoscum, why are demorats the sleaziest when it comes to stealing something so simple as water?

and the name Brady, is it a family (Brady: generic) trait to be dishonest and sleazy, female by the name of Sarah ued her brain dead husband for years as a prop to deny honest citizens their right to own guns.

What a fucking creep.

Don't forget the ammo.

What a fucking creep.

I just had the exact thought.

God damn, it this the retard room or something?

Drinking water is not holy water. Every catholic knows this.

Someone else's drinking water cannot be used as holy water. IF that person has performed miracles and is considered more holy than human, then the water is considered to be blessed (two syllables.) Blessed items and relics are handled with great care and ceremony.

As for actual holy water, it does start out as tap water.

X amount of tap water is drawn, put into a special, large container, and is blessed in a small ceremony at Easter. That holy water is expected to last all year. It is used for religious services, NEVER for drinking.

Idiots.

Forum List

Back