Congressmen Smith And Schiff Get Pummeled By Benghazi Security Team

My questions were first - which you haven't answered. I think enough people have seen your childish deflections. Your thread is dead.

Answers are in the thread, useless hack.

I'm not going to scoop them up and put them in one post for you. I wouldn't even do that for my dear, dear, mother.

Thread is dead? LMAO. There are over 3000 views, idiot. When the movie version of the book, "13 Hours" comes out in a few weeks, there will be TREMENDOUS interest about Benghazi from people the press tried to suppress info from.

Now go back to your Saul Alinsky tactics, dum dum.

"From people the press tried to suppress"? Wow, a vast media conspiracy. Apparently Fox News didn't get the memo.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. The real America is about to reclaim this country and Liberals know it!

I thought this quote from Mr. H was appropo.

And one more thing idiot, when someone says the press that was suppressing....they're talking about those members of the press, suppressing, dummy.

Fox News Mushrooms: The Moonie Strain . . .

Fox News grows a special genetically altered strain called “The Moonie Strain”. They are naturally kept in the dark, like one would expect, and fed a special diet of Slanted Halfwit Ideology Transmissions (S.H.I.T.). Each mushroom is fed 40 pounds of S.H.I.T. per day to match its IQ. The Moonie Strain thrives on this special diet.
you nailed it big time ... how to describe the republican mind

The best way to describe a far leftist's mind:

RACIST!!

Desperate times call for desperate measures. The real America is about to reclaim this country and Liberals know it!

And one more thing idiot, when someone says the press that was suppressing....they're talking about those members of the press, suppressing, dummy.

Fox News grows a special genetically altered strain called “The Moonie Strain”. They are naturally kept in the dark, like one would expect, and fed a special diet of Slanted Halfwit Ideology Transmissions (S.H.I.T.). Each mushroom is fed 40 pounds of S.H.I.T. per day to match its IQ. The Moonie Strain thrives on this special diet.

LOL.

Saul Alinsky is all you got. And Benghazi will haunt you.
yeah !!! yeah !!! yeah !!!!! blah blah blah hillary blah blah blah bengahazi ... oh you got us with your oh so cleaver responces
and still you haven't any answer ... oh we have a real winner here

Plenty of Benghazi answers on this thread.

SAUL ALINSKY is all YOU got, nit wit.

:dance:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! all you got is SAUL ALINSKY ... all you got is Benghazi benghazi benghazi and not a thing she did wrong just prattling from a nit wit repub-lie-tard ...

it amazees me .... these fool says like this one, we have all these so-called answer but she just can't seem to come up with one actual fact not one she just yammers on and on about how we liberals have only SAUL ALINSKY .... All cowgirl and no horse ... just like her hero George ...

Still waiting for your answers to all my questions, Lakkkkkkky. They're all legitimate questions.

Crickets
the reason for crickets is there wasn't anything to be told as we all here can see you to suffer from a cricket syndrom problem we asked for answeres and all we hear from you is

crickets chirping frogs croaking babblinf brooks babbling ... where all you can do is babble just like the brooks:badgrin:

Trust me, I'll do this with you for the next four weeks. Thanks for being a useful idiot. :)

Wait till the movie, 13 Hours, comes out just before the election. It will get a LOT of people's attention. And you libs will look like the weasels you are.

:ack-1:

OH I can't wait loser... the only attention being got will be by you and your Ilk
:woohoo:

tranaslation = you couldn't answer one question... and you talk of stupidity??? reallly??? pot calling kettle black I would say

If you can't find answers to those questions in this thread, you're an even bigger liar and idiot than I imagined.
and yet you couldn't respond ... no answer just your pathetic attempt to try and I do mean try to respond .... thats the republican way when they are had

Oh look. Another liberal wreaking of desperation as Obama crashes and burns in the polls. The answers are all over this thread, sweetheart. Multiple posters have told you repeatedly.

Not one of you have answered any of mine. NOT ONE.

Again, Democrat Congressmen took a battering from Benghazi Security Team for a reason.
oh look another desperate republican that hasn't the ability to answer the question ... just destort the facts... hasn't a single rersponce accept his pothetical attempt to try and keep up with the big people .... maybe you need to put on your big boy panties and answer the question.... if you're capable

Lakkkkkkkky's questions have been answered. You and she have not answered ONE of mine.

One more time. Not one of mine.

Because you're really slow on the uptake, one more time. Not one of mine.
yeah we have .... now you're trying to dodge our question by trying to shift the questions back to us .... and doing a very poor job at it .... answer the question !!!! or is it you haven't a answer ... thats what its all about ... you try to respond with your Child like responces and failing big time at it ... we asked you to just repeat one and you can't even find one ... we get it when you haven't a leg to stand on push it on to the liberals as if we didn't ... got it!!!!

The Fox News NaziCons are always talking about the Benghazi smoking gun - that is just around the corner. There must be infinite corners...

I heard the smoking gun is in plain sight, right in the middle of in Lois Lerners' Jail Cell!

Wrong thread, Boo. That's the IRS thread.
I think he was responding to one of your post where you said she was going to jail and you were so sure about it then .... but I could be wrong .... just pointing out how you were wrong there, as you are wrong here ....

Answers are in the thread, useless hack.

I'm not going to scoop them up and put them in one post for you. I wouldn't even do that for my dear, dear, mother.

Thread is dead? LMAO. There are over 3000 views, idiot. When the movie version of the book, "13 Hours" comes out in a few weeks, there will be TREMENDOUS interest about Benghazi from people the press tried to suppress info from.

Now go back to your Saul Alinsky tactics, dum dum.

"From people the press tried to suppress"? Wow, a vast media conspiracy. Apparently Fox News didn't get the memo.

The best way to describe a far leftist's mind:

RACIST!!
of all the people here who have made racist remarks, you win the prize ring it that contest ... but I guess if that's all you ever have, try and push the light off of you ....well, as you can see nobody bought it

[QUOTE="EconChick, post: 9897011, member:

Trust me, I'll do this with you for the next four weeks. Thanks for being a useful idiot. :)

:ack-1:[/QUOTE]
p.s.
so can I thanks for pointing out how ignorat you are we appreciate your stupidity on the issues here... it shows us how desperate you really are when you can't answer one question
:9:

[QUOTE="EconChick, post: 9897011, member:

:ack-1:
p.s.
so can I thanks for pointing out how ignorat you are we appreciate your stupidity on the issues here... it shows us how desperate you really are when you can't answer one question
:9:[/QUOTE]

This thread is 26 pages long with plenty of answers to Lakkkkkkkkky's questions. Yet not one of mine to her has been answered. Stop lying. You libs are desperate!!!! Everyone can see it. LOL

Like take this video. Plenty is new in here to many people.

The video does not help the case you are trying to make. It is a typical Sean Hannity moderated discussion that uses methods of deflection and distortion to spin the conversation in the direction of the preordained agenda he seeks. Only those with the same preordained viewpoint see it as anything other than a hit piece with no factual value.

The video does not help the case you are trying to make. It is a typical Sean Hannity moderated discussion that uses methods of deflection and distortion to spin the conversation in the direction of the preordained agenda he seeks. Only those with the same preordained viewpoint see it as anything other than a hit piece with no factual value.

There's not one objective person that believes the BS u just said. The video speaks for itself.

Exactly. It's nothing but distorted, lying NaziCon Benghazi bullshit. Only the Fox News sheep are buying it.

Exactly. It's nothing but distorted, lying NaziCon Benghazi bullshit. Only the Fox News sheep are buying it.

The idea that Sean Hannity is an ob

There's not one objective person that believes the BS u just said. The video speaks for itself.

The concept of Sean Hannity being an objective journalist is beyond laughable. He isn't even considered a journalist. He is a political commentator. And you are one of the last members on this site to judge objectivity in other members.

Congressman Schiff is still hiding under his desk after flat out lying about Benghazi Security Team and Congressman Smith distancing himself from Schiff.

Forum List

Back