Should AG Garland appoint a SC to investigate Reps. Comer and Jordan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we're watching Trump get smacked around courts in four separate districts. :funnyface: How many Republicans want to join him?
The idea that Casper Milktoast, otherwise known as Merrick Garland, would investigate the duplicity of these Repubs is laughable. It took him years to appoint Smith to investigate the crime of the century.
But House Repubs are responsible for a campaign of misinformation Putin would be proud of and there will likely be no consequence for it. That's dangerous for what the future holds.

Pfff, the damage has not been done YET, but it will be done as soon as Biden loses and then pardons himself, at which point all these "Biden is innocent" threads are going to be quite embarrassing for you guys. How the hell are you going to explain pardons for crimes that you guys have repeatedly said never happened? :laugh:
If Trump wins, and deals can be made soften the vile accusations from the media/entertainers/politicians towards Trump and his agendas, then Trump may not pursue any criminal charges against Joe and his family and others. This would hurt Progs for a long time. This is D.C. Trump would also be able to make changes with the organizations involved in questionable shenanigans in political ways along with his agendas. We will see soon enough.

The idea that Casper Milktoast, otherwise known as Merrick Garland, would investigate the duplicity of these Repubs is laughable. It took him years to appoint Smith to investigate the crime of the century.
But House Repubs are responsible for a campaign of misinformation Putin would be proud of and there will likely be no consequence for it. That's dangerous for what the future holds.
Imagine what kind of hysterical little pussy you have to be to imagine Merrick Garland and Joe Biden as Stalinist Marxist Leninists.... :lmao:

They might as well be saying he's a vampire wolf chupacabra.

Pfff, the damage has not been done YET, but it will be done as soon as Biden loses and then pardons himself, at which point all these "Biden is innocent" threads are going to be quite embarrassing for you guys. How the hell are you going to explain pardons for crimes that you guys have repeatedly said never happened? :laugh:
It's true.

Conservatives are going to continue to spread these lies, regardless the truth.

The question is, why wouldn't you go bonkers? Unless, of course, autocratic rule is your thing.
Why shouldnt i go bonkers, because as i have said many times before, if the FIB ever show up at my door, i will call the local police and have those agents arrested. Two can play at the game, and you dumb fucks arent going to like the end results.

If Trump wins, and deals can be made soften the vile accusations from the media/entertainers/politicians towards Trump and his agendas, then Trump may not pursue any criminal charges against Joe and his family and others. This would hurt Progs for a long time. This is D.C. Trump would also be able to make changes with the organizations involved in questionable shenanigans in political ways along with his agendas. We will see soon enough.
Not if, when President Trump wins.

The intelligence agencies knew that "Russian - Dossier" and "Pee-Gate" was false about Trump, but a special counsel was appointed anyway to conduct an investigation.

Why shouldnt i go bonkers, because as i have said many times before, if the FIB ever show up at my door, i will call the local police and have those agents arrested. Two can play at the game, and you dumb fucks arent going to like the end results.
I do so enjoy reading these crank fantasies of FBI bogeymen.

The intelligence agencies knew that "Russian - Dossier" and "Pee-Gate" was false about Trump, but a special counsel was appointed anyway to conduct an investigation.
That was not why the FBI opened that investigation.

It's true.

Conservatives are going to continue to spread these lies, regardless the truth.
Democrats are going to go down with Biden's sinking ship, but he will snatch the only life boat for himself (a pardon) and leave the rest of you to deal with the aftermath.

Mueller's investigation centered on Russia's election interference on Trump's behalf and on the many, many contacts between Trump staffers and Russians. As has been pointed our ad infinitum the IG report clearly stated it was justified based on the facts in evidence at the time Mueller was appointed by Rosenstein...........A MEMBER OF TRUMP'S ADMIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back