Congresswoman Kat Cammack Shows a Video of a Strong Supporter of Child Gender Affirming Care . . . Democrats Literally Run Away

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
This is why there is so little respect for Democrats among people who choose to be informed. Because Democrats make it so clear that they do NOT want to be informed, and will go to great lengths to keep others from being informed.

In the Video that Cammak shows a surgeon talks about the effects of puberty blockers on his bottom surgery patients. He says such surgeries are his passion. He manages to avoid following up with "Ka-CHING!"

First Dems try to get the video to not be shown, evidently fearing that it will have blood and gore. So the chairwoman lets the precious ones see that it is just a person who agrees with their stance talking. Knowing that is what the public is about to see, the Democrats walk out of the hearing. These were the kids that brought their ball to play games, and then took it home when t heir team got behind on points.

It's worth clicking through, since it is disabled to play in this post.

Basically, the doctor says that male patients who had puberty blockers at onset of puberty don't have enough penile tissue to construct a vulva and vagina, so he uses what there is of the penis for the vulva and the lining of the abdomen for the vagina.

If you can't watch a video talking about what you support them how can you support it?

It's like the parents that go in front of a school board and read lines from a book in the library of their elementary student the school board allows in the school that talks about gay sex, and the school board cuts them off and objects to them reading the material. If it's so bad it makes adults uncomfortable to hear them how can you support letting children read it?

Every politician that supports gender surgery for kids should have to watch videos detailing it and showing it. If something that is so life altering for a child can't be shown to adults in graphic detail then it is not fit for children. And they should have to watch it as a group with each other. I do not think that is unreasonable.

This is why there is so little respect for Democrats among people who choose to be informed. Because Democrats make it so clear that they do NOT want to be informed, and will go to great lengths to keep others from being informed.

I tried to watch the video but when it came on, I left the room instead and made a sandwich. :smoke:

In the Video that Cammak shows a surgeon talks about the effects of puberty blockers on his bottom surgery patients. He says such surgeries are his passion. He manages to avoid following up with "Ka-CHING!"

First Dems try to get the video to not be shown, evidently fearing that it will have blood and gore. So the chairwoman lets the precious ones see that it is just a person who agrees with their stance talking. Knowing that is what the public is about to see, the Democrats walk out of the hearing. These were the kids that brought their ball to play games, and then took it home when t heir team got behind on points.

It's worth clicking through, since it is disabled to play in this post.

Basically, the doctor says that male patients who had puberty blockers at onset of puberty don't have enough penile tissue to construct a vulva and vagina, so he uses what there is of the penis for the vulva and the lining of the abdomen for the vagina.

I don't call the DemWits, LibTards, and Leftoids for nothing. They quite literally HATE facts and truth and base their decisions on fake/false information, feelings, and peer pressure. They're worthless hunks of dog meat.

I imagine all the little proles here walking out, too.

All they know in this world is what big brother tells them to support. They don't want to actually know what they are supporting.
Thats exactly what happens even in face to face conversations. I had a liberal moron literally turn and walk out of the room when they started an anti AR15 rant and I hit them with facts. They didn't want to actually hear truth and evidence. They just wanted to spew their OPINION without anyone presenting them with facts.

Thats exactly what happens even in face to face conversations. I had a liberal moron literally turn and walk out of the room when they started an anti AR15 rant and I hit them with facts. They didn't want to actually hear truth and evidence. They just wanted to spew their OPINION without anyone presenting them with facts.

A stupid little parrot can never answer when you force it outside of the limited vocabulary that it has already learned. This "administration's" so-called "press secretary" illustrates that pretty well.

If you can't watch a video talking about what you support them how can you support it?

It's like the parents that go in front of a school board and read lines from a book in the library of their elementary student the school board allows in the school that talks about gay sex, and the school board cuts them off and objects to them reading the material. If it's so bad it makes adults uncomfortable to hear them how can you support letting children read it?

Every politician that supports gender surgery for kids should have to watch videos detailing it and showing it. If something that is so life altering for a child can't be shown to adults in graphic detail then it is not fit for children. And they should have to watch it as a group with each other. I do not think that is unreasonable.
No, it is not. The libs on here should be forced to do the same at every turn. I've considered posting graphic pictures of the procedures that they support for children, but it would violate the terms of service, as well as common decency. Plus, the libs would ignore them anyway.

How is the left not seeing that? What an incredibly combination of lack of self-awareness, arrogance, and evil it takes to be them.

Forum List

Back