Congresswomen married her brother

4 pages in and there is still not a lick of evidence the OP is true.

Mods, this should be moved to the CT forum

Does stories exposing democrats give you a sadz?

{
In 2002, when I was 19 years old, Ahmed Hirsi … and I, applied for a marriage license, but we never finalized the application and thus were never legally married. In 2008, we decided to end our relationship in our faith tradition after reaching an impasse in our life together.

I entered into a relationship with a British citizen, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, and married him legally in 2009. Our relationship ended in 2011 and we divorced in our faith tradition. …

Since 2011, I am happy to say that I have reconciled with Ahmed Hirsi, we have married in our faith tradition and are raising our family together. (Emphasis added)}

Retard...

DFL candidate Ilhan Omar explains marital history in statement

Omar says she legally married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, a British citizen, in 2009. The conservative Power Line blog alleges the man is her brother and that it was a potential sham marriage to help the brother with immigration into the United States.

“Insinuations that Ahmed Nur Said Elmi is my brother are absurd and offensive,” Omar said in the statement.

Still waiting on any evidence whatsoever that this dude is her brother.

But I am sure you have that and are just waiting to offer it up.

Sorry, but hey, like you she's a Lefty.

"Official School Records Support Claims That Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) Married Her Brother"

Official School Records Support Claims That Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) Married Her Brother

Hell, a Muslim would NEVER lie.

Pajamas Media? That's hilarious!

PJ Media - Media Bias/Fact Check

Spare me kos boi.

LOL.

"I originally checked out the SomaliSpot story online through the Minnesota Official Marriage System. Inputting Omar’s name, I found that the two marriages cited in the discussion board post checked out as indicated. The site reflected Omar’s 2002 marriage to her advertised husband, Ahmed Aden (later Ahmed Hirsi), and her 2009 marriage to Ahmed Nur Said Elmi (identified in the SomaliSpot post as Omar’s brother). A few days after the primary, I submitted written questions to representatives of the Omar campaign, citing the SomaliSpot post, and asking whether Omar’s second marriage had been entered into with her brother for dishonest purposes. That same afternoon, I received a message from Omar’s press contact indicating that the campaign would get back to me later that day. I didn’t hear back from campaign officials directly, but I did receive a response from Minneapolis criminal defense attorney Jean Brandl. It provided no answer to my question, and implied that the question itself evidenced bigotry against Omar and her candidacy for public office."

The Curious Case of Ilhan Omar

Why am I not surprised that a muslim whore married its brother? It's probably blood-related to him in more unspeakable ways than simply being brother/sister. There has never existed on this planet a more consanguinous religious culture of 60-70 generations of first cousin fucking (per Mohammed's example)? Every geneticist who spent years in the Mideast studying this has, without exception, used the term "catastrophic damage" to refer to the muslim gene pool. No group on earth has a higher rate of miscarriages, horribly disfigured birth defects and low-I.Q. retardation than the muslim world.

It's an empirical scientific fact, not my personal opinion, that the muslim world is the ultimate genetic damage of humanity.

Why am I not surprised that a muslim whore married its brother? It's probably blood-related to him in more unspeakable ways than simply being brother/sister. There has never existed on this planet a more consanguinous religious culture of 60-70 generations of first cousin fucking (per Mohammed's example)? Every geneticist who spent years in the Mideast studying this has, without exception, used the term "catastrophic damage" to refer to the muslim gene pool. No group on earth has a higher rate of miscarriages, horribly disfigured birth defects and low-I.Q. retardation than the muslim world.

It's an empirical scientific fact, not my personal opinion, that the muslim world is the ultimate genetic damage of humanity.

No, that would be the American south. Inbreeding.

I’ve said it for years now, Democrats are all in with Muslims.

They will go down fighting with them. That’s how much they hate this country.

It wasn't really incest, it was just fraud to get her brother into the country. Of course she should be expelled from the house and criminally charged, but she is a democrat and a Muzzie Beast, so laws don't apply to her.

I’ve said it for years now, Democrats are all in with Muslims.

They will go down fighting with them. That’s how much they hate this country.

The enemy of America is the democrats friend. Muslims seek the end of the Great Satan, so it is a natural alliance with the democrats. Once America is defeated, the Stalinists and the Muzzie Beasts will fight each other. The Stalinist democrats figure without traitors among them the will easily defeat the Muslims.

The cons will believe that trump university is the best university, call CNN fake news for reporting the university is a fraud....and yet circulate fake news about Ilhan Omar marrying her brother with 0 proof. :auiqs.jpg:

Address Records Show Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) Still Lived With Her First Husband Throughout Marriage To Her Apparent Brother

The freshman congresswomen Ilhan Omar (D) MN who married her brother, is also in trouble for student loan fraud and immigration fraud crimes.
Don’t worry about it.
The Press will bury this story.
Ma’Pelosi will protect her.
Pelosi will call anyone who questions Omar's incest marriage “Islamophobic”

View attachment 238129
Isn't that how it usually goes in Alabama?

The cons will believe that trump university is the best university, call CNN fake news for reporting the university is a fraud....and yet circulate fake news about Ilhan Omar marrying her brother with 0 proof. :auiqs.jpg:
Search it yourself. You will find multiple sources all saying that she did marry her biological brother.

Since 2016, Alpha News has been following a trail of evidence that suggests Omar may have married her brother Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in order to aid Elmi in obtaining U.S. citizenship. The two were married in 2009 and later divorced in 2017. While being legally married to Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, Omar has publicly identified Ahmed Hirsi as her cultural husband and father of her children.
already been married with children to another man. Here is an excerpt from one of many sources all saying the same thing:

Search it yourself. You will find multiple sources all saying that she did marry her biological brother.

Since 2016, Alpha News has been following a trail of evidence that suggests Omar may have married her brother Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in order to aid Elmi in obtaining U.S. citizenship. The two were married in 2009 and later divorced in 2017. While being legally married to Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, Omar has publicly identified Ahmed Hirsi as her cultural husband and father of her children.
already been married with children to another man. Here is an excerpt from one of many sources all saying the same thing:
Dude same as Obama case, ya racists have 0 proof...just your racism kicks in and start inventing stories.
Do you have hard evidence, other than articles in nazi right wing nuts blogs ? No....so shush.

Address Records Show Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) Still Lived With Her First Husband Throughout Marriage To Her Apparent Brother

The freshman congresswomen Ilhan Omar (D) MN who married her brother, is also in trouble for student loan fraud and immigration fraud crimes.
Don’t worry about it.

View attachment 238129

Okay, she from the hills of Kentucky, Tennessee or Mississippi.

Don’t worry about it.

View attachment 238129

Okay, she from the hills of Kentucky, Tennessee or Mississippi.
No, she is from Somalia.
Incest Marriage in America is rare, it is less than .2%
How Many Americans Are Married To Their Cousins?
Incest Marriage is very common in Muslim culture, it's about 50%
Worldwide Study: Nearly 50% of Muslims Marry Their First Cousin
BTW, Muslims will be running the Democratic Party in about one more generation.

What did you expect-when she got off the plane here, they told her it was "Deliverance".

4 pages in and there is still not a lick of evidence the OP is true.

Mods, this should be moved to the CT forum

Does stories exposing democrats give you a sadz?

{
In 2002, when I was 19 years old, Ahmed Hirsi … and I, applied for a marriage license, but we never finalized the application and thus were never legally married. In 2008, we decided to end our relationship in our faith tradition after reaching an impasse in our life together.

I entered into a relationship with a British citizen, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, and married him legally in 2009. Our relationship ended in 2011 and we divorced in our faith tradition. …

Since 2011, I am happy to say that I have reconciled with Ahmed Hirsi, we have married in our faith tradition and are raising our family together. (Emphasis added)}

Retard...

DFL candidate Ilhan Omar explains marital history in statement

Omar says she legally married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, a British citizen, in 2009. The conservative Power Line blog alleges the man is her brother and that it was a potential sham marriage to help the brother with immigration into the United States.

“Insinuations that Ahmed Nur Said Elmi is my brother are absurd and offensive,” Omar said in the statement.

Still waiting on any evidence whatsoever that this dude is her brother.

But I am sure you have that and are just waiting to offer it up.

Sorry, but hey, like you she's a Lefty.

"Official School Records Support Claims That Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) Married Her Brother"

Official School Records Support Claims That Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) Married Her Brother

Hell, a Muslim would NEVER lie.

PJ Media?? Do you have a reliable source for your claim, because PJ Media is an extreme right wing website with a long sad history of publishing false reports. "Citizen Reporters" - bloggers who play fast and loose with the facts.

PJ Media - Media Bias/Fact Check

Forum List

Back