🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cons Here Spoiling For A Fight...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
So now you got one and we'll see what you got when the Trump carnival comes to your town. This isn't going to begin and end in Chicago...now the leftists know how to work these events...get inside, raise hell, make news, maybe get a lump on the head, leave, get high, maybe get laid. The left is much better at this game than you are. You expect them to play by the rules? Who's rules? You've supported a bragging, preening jackass candidate with a phony tough guy persona. You've shouted down and mocked Rubio for some supposed "sell out" on immigration and supported Cruz who had the same stance. Now Cruz is shit because he blamed Trump for last night....said the candidate is responsible for the "culture of their campaign"...and said it with a straight face. So now you got the fight you want, let's see who shows up to fight it. Or will you sit at your keyboards and bitch when the left shows up?

Last edited:
I'm curiously trying to figure out who it is that is supporting Trump. The establishment is backing Rubio and Kasich... the conservatives are backing Ted Cruz... the "neocons" are ready to back Hillary... there can't be THAT many libertarians, there never has been.... who the fuck is backing Trump? :dunno:

• Banned
I'm curiously trying to figure out who it is that is supporting Trump. The establishment is backing Rubio and Kasich... the conservatives are backing Ted Cruz... the "neocons" are ready to back Hillary... there can't be THAT many libertarians, there never has been.... who the fuck is backing Trump? :dunno:

Mostly us baby boomers who've seen the country turn into something we barely recognize anymore. Trump is one of our generation and the last of an era of those who believe we can turn the page back to the 50's and early 60's. That's impossible...the horse is out of the barn and run off. It's why I've agitated for the kids of the Reagan Revolution to take over....Rubio is my choice, others think it's Cruz, maybe it's neither of them, but Trump? :puke:

The MSM

They are generating millions in free advertising

• Banned
it is sad when cruz and rubio look good by comparison

I agree about Cruz who's a dirtbag deluxo. Rubio can get everything we Cons want done and in a civil, inclusive manner who can attract libs and minorities fed up with things not working out they way they thought it would. I been around this game for a long, long, time...back to the late 60's when I was in a war it turned out we weren't trying to win. The the Carter quarter and along came Dutch Reagan and set things straight. Back in the mud with the traitor Willy Jeff and then Dubya who got suckered into Iraq. Then the Kenyan trying to put us on our knees, and now Trump's bullshit....it gets old.

Well, actually it is blue collar America, both blue collar Democrats and blue collar Republicans and Independents. They are called "The Middle Class".

Dude we have already had this discussion. Trump is getting his support from the people who see the Big Money running our politicians and then of coarse the big money gets their way because they own the politician ..
Wake up Dude, ...They don't care about you!

LMAO. Do tell. Who suckered Bush into invading Iraq?
Was it Clinton? Cheney? Barney Frank? (Barnie did everything else. Most powerful gay guy EVER).

Who was it?

George fucking Tenet...that's who. Clinton's CIA director...Mr. "slam dunk", remember?

The cons here are spoiling their underwear over events that if the roles were reversed,

their positions would be reversed.
When that happens on 'Uranus' let us know.
WOW! It's pretty early in the day to be so 'fucked up' isn't it? You're barely coherent already.
In an hour you won't even be able to recognise the keyboard.
See you tomorrow morning for an hour or so.

Well, actually it is blue collar America, both blue collar Democrats and blue collar Republicans and Independents. They are called "The Middle Class".

Uh huh, and what possible connection do you think Trump has or has ever had to the "middle class"?
How about he has worked with labor unions which are mostly 'middle class' workers. He has been able to negotiate with these unions.
He has employed tens of thousands of 'middle class' workers over decades.
BTW how many 'middle class' people has Hillary or Sanders or any of the remaining REP candidates employed?
Maybe Hillary employed a fucking pool cleaner once.
Trump has worked with the 'middle class' successfully for decades.
And THAT is the REASON millions of 'middle class' voters are going to put Trump into the White house.
When Trump uses the word "jobs" the middle class knows he knows what the word means.

Uh huh, and what possible connection do you think Trump has or has ever had to the "middle class"?
How about he has worked with labor unions which are mostly 'middle class' workers. He has been able to negotiate with these unions.
He has employed tens of thousands of 'middle class' workers over decades.
BTW how many 'middle class' people has Hillary or Sanders or any of the remaining REP candidates employed?
Maybe Hillary employed a fucking pool cleaner once.
Trump has worked with the 'middle class' successfully for decades.
And THAT is the REASON millions of 'middle class' voters are going to put Trump into the White house.
When Trump uses the word "jobs" the middle class knows he knows what the word means.

Ah, so he's EMPLOYED the middle class? Bullshit....only when he's had to...he's admitted using as many H-1Bs as he could....he built Trump Tower with scab labor. But that's not only where you're full of it....the president works for US not the other way around. Any candidate who sees us as troublesome employees wouldn't be much of a president.

Mostly us baby boomers
Well, actually it is blue collar America
Trump is getting his support from the people who see the Big Money running our politicians

Wow... it seems I am not the only one who is having trouble pinpointing Trump's demographic.

Actually, I think what history will ultimately record as the most fascinating aspect of Trumpmania is the wide cross-section of people from all walks. It's a little bit of everything. I think the one thing he may have going for him is the inability to pin him down to one specific ideology. He has taken so many conflicting or contradicting positions that you can't castigate him as being "X" ...other than the personal stuff... he's rich... he's a loudmouth... he's bombastic. Is he liberal? Is he conservative? Is he libertarian? All the pertinent things that matter... don't matter.

Dude we have already had this discussion. Trump is getting his support from the people who see the Big Money running our politicians and then of coarse the big money gets their way because they own the politician ..
Wake up Dude, ...They don't care about you!

As if Drumpf isn't a big money guy.....:lol: Send him some donations.

So now you got one and we'll see what you got when the Trump carnival comes to your town. This isn't going to begin and end in Chicago...now the leftists know how to work these events...get inside, raise hell, make news, maybe get a lump on the head, leave, get high, maybe get laid. The left is much better at this game than you are. You expect them to play by the rules? Who's rules? You've supported a bragging, preening jackass candidate with a phony tough guy persona. You've shouted down and mocked Rubio for some supposed "sell out" on immigration and supported Cruz who had the same stance. Now Cruz is shit because he blamed Trump for last night....said the candidate is responsible for the "culture of their campaign"...and said it with a straight face. So now you got the fight you want, let's see who shows up to fight it. Or will you sit at your keyboards and bitch when the left shows up?

All it proves is the anti-Trump loons are the real knuckle-draggers.

Sit down gramps...

Forum List

Back