Sitting this one out

So the options are once again bad vs bad. Great, the party leaders, through the media, have made it seem as if we're given a choice. They influenced our elections to the point that most voters are satisfied with the choices simply because they have a choice. And since one candidate is super bad, then thank goodness everyone has the choice to vote for someone who's not as bad.
And how gracious of them to let us decide, right.

A few years ago, I made my own decision to not allow any party or media outlet to convince me of which candidate was better or worse. This time around, it's easy, since both presidential candidates are incumbents. Both have a 4 year record to judge. So I don't really need to media to tell me anything. I can create my own limits and expectations. And judge their records for myself. I can do this without being fear mongered into voting. (lesser of 2 evils voting).

The choices given this time around are just as bad, if not worse, than the last time. Even if the candidates are the same. And so using my own litmus test, it seems neither Biden or Trump have earned my vote. In fact, with all their lying, borrowing & spending, wars, all the money they've sent to benefit other countries, their hand in devaluing our currency........ And the long list of other things they did wrong, It's clear that this is simply their rigged game and their rigged rules.
No matter if Trump wins or the Biden, the government, the establishment, the deep state all win.

I, and several others, are like those that went to Vegas and lost a lot of money. Then we sat back and watched how & why we lost. We seen the crooked dealers dealing from the bottom of the deck. We watched the floor guys reset the slots. We seen the roulette guy pushing the button with his toe. Sort of speak. All of this is their political game, played by their rules.

We've all seen the biggest liberal of our time, Romney, get the nomination. Did the RNC leadership take notice when we didn't replace Obama with Romney because then, the republican voters didn't want a republican that leaned left. They coughed it up to something ridiculous, like messaging or corrupt democrats. One excuse after another. And the proof is that someone who just as left leaning as Romney, now has the RNC nomination for the 3rd time in a row.

We seen our house GOP majority, the dems in the senate and the president justify hundreds of billions of our $$$$ go to countries we don't really benefit from. In fact, their only existence is possible because of the money and munitions we supply them with.

Once you sit back and just observe this political charade, it all seems like an episode of the twilight zone.

Republicans saying Biden is anti oil, when US oil producers are at record high levels. And democrats who used to pride themselves on being the border security party, (because it protects the American working class) getting over ran by immigrants who at this point, will take a job at $5hr. Robbing an American of a job. Because he's used to making $10 per day. Now he's going to be making $40 to $60 per day.
One thing you don't seem to realize is that we had primaries where voters vote and Democrat voters overwhelmingly voted for Biden and Republican voters overwhelming voted for Trump. That's how our democracy works. It was voters who chose these nominees. Well, you might have some point regarding the democrats where the DNC stifled any competition of Biden but Republicans had a wide open field and the primary voters overwhelmingly voted for Trump.

Republicans unanimously voted against the Border Bill.
/----/ So? Biden doesn't need a border bill. Trump closed the border with an Executive Order. Biden replealed it on day one, which opened the flood gates. And then there is this:

Article 4 Section 4 of the Constitution​

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

In case you're too dense to understand, and shall protect each of them against Invasion means Dementia Joe already has the authority.

Got any snarky comebacks on that?

But but but this is the most important election in the history of the nation. Laughing hysterically as I type this. The phrase that's been used in every election since forever. It is truly funny.

So the options are once again bad vs bad. Great, the party leaders, through the media, have made it seem as if we're given a choice. They influenced our elections to the point that most voters are satisfied with the choices simply because they have a choice. And since one candidate is super bad, then thank goodness everyone has the choice to vote for someone who's not as bad.
And how gracious of them to let us decide, right.

A few years ago, I made my own decision to not allow any party or media outlet to convince me of which candidate was better or worse. This time around, it's easy, since both presidential candidates are incumbents. Both have a 4 year record to judge. So I don't really need to media to tell me anything. I can create my own limits and expectations. And judge their records for myself. I can do this without being fear mongered into voting. (lesser of 2 evils voting).

The choices given this time around are just as bad, if not worse, than the last time. Even if the candidates are the same. And so using my own litmus test, it seems neither Biden or Trump have earned my vote. In fact, with all their lying, borrowing & spending, wars, all the money they've sent to benefit other countries, their hand in devaluing our currency........ And the long list of other things they did wrong, It's clear that this is simply their rigged game and their rigged rules.
No matter if Trump wins or the Biden, the government, the establishment, the deep state all win.

I, and several others, are like those that went to Vegas and lost a lot of money. Then we sat back and watched how & why we lost. We seen the crooked dealers dealing from the bottom of the deck. We watched the floor guys reset the slots. We seen the roulette guy pushing the button with his toe. Sort of speak. All of this is their political game, played by their rules.

We've all seen the biggest liberal of our time, Romney, get the nomination. Did the RNC leadership take notice when we didn't replace Obama with Romney because then, the republican voters didn't want a republican that leaned left. They coughed it up to something ridiculous, like messaging or corrupt democrats. One excuse after another. And the proof is that someone who just as left leaning as Romney, now has the RNC nomination for the 3rd time in a row.

We seen our house GOP majority, the dems in the senate and the president justify hundreds of billions of our $$$$ go to countries we don't really benefit from. In fact, their only existence is possible because of the money and munitions we supply them with.

Once you sit back and just observe this political charade, it all seems like an episode of the twilight zone.

Republicans saying Biden is anti oil, when US oil producers are at record high levels. And democrats who used to pride themselves on being the border security party, (because it protects the American working class) getting over ran by immigrants who at this point, will take a job at $5hr. Robbing an American of a job. Because he's used to making $10 per day. Now he's going to be making $40 to $60 per day.

Sounds like a high schooler giving a half baked lecture to middle school kids on the meaning of catcher because it makes him feel like people really think he is smart and really value his insight because up at the highschool everyone treats him like an idiot.

I have no idea what youre trying to say, the point of it, or even why you said it all. There was so much useless bloat in there I barely pushed through it. And you overly condensed and simplified version left out a metric shit ton of information.

If you truly believe trump is as bad as Biden then you haven't been paying attention to the state of the nation and you aren't following your own claims of seeing how they perform to make up your mind.

I have no idea what youre trying to say,

You have no idea what I'm saying. Fiscal conservatives understand exactly what I'm saying.

The only ones who disagreed, are those of a leftist persuasion.

One thing you don't seem to realize is that we had primaries where voters vote and Democrat voters overwhelmingly voted for Biden and Republican voters overwhelming voted for Trump. That's how our democracy works. It was voters who chose these nominees. Well, you might have some point regarding the democrats where the DNC stifled any competition of Biden but Republicans had a wide open field and the primary voters overwhelmingly voted for Trump.

Oh yeah, I had no idea there was a primary for these elections. :rolleyes:

What you don't get is why and how certain candidates get "selected," not actually elected. And you fail to undo the web of lies surrounding the inner workings of both the RNC and DNC. And how the corruption goes from the party leaders all the way down to the local party headquarters.

And you fail to realize even the most basics premise of this whole concocted scam that's played on the voters. How they are force fed BS from the party leaders, through the politicians, the MSM, social media and even at the local party head quarters.

The primaries aren't just a black & white, cut & dry process. There's tons of corruption and lies built into all that goes on. Not understanding those minor details, one might get the impression, the illusion, that's it's all just a simple process of voters determining who they think the best candidate is. And so that one get's the nomination. But it's far from that.

Oh yeah, I had no idea there was a primary for these elections. :rolleyes:

What you don't get is why and how certain candidates get "selected," not actually elected. And you fail to undo the web of lies surrounding the inner workings of both the RNC and DNC. And how the corruption goes from the party leaders all the way down to the local party headquarters.

And you fail to realize even the most basics premise of this whole concocted scam that's played on the voters. How they are force fed BS from the party leaders, through the politicians, the MSM, social media and even at the local party head quarters.

The primaries aren't just a black & white, cut & dry process. There's tons of corruption and lies built into all that goes on. Not understanding those minor details, one might get the impression, the illusion, that's it's all just a simple process of voters determining who they think the best candidate is. And so that one get's the nomination. But it's far from that.
In most cases, people elect to run, not get selected.

There are always better options. I'll either vote Jill Stein or Vermin Supreme.

20230929_154923.jpg

In most cases, people elect to run, not get selected.

Wrong.

That's the media's job.

It never dawned on you why Trump gets so much media attention from both the left and the right, did it?

If they didn't want someone elected, they'd simply ignore them.

The leftists border bill did nothing more than throw money to speed up illegal immigration. You’re a useful idiot.

True enough. BUT if Trump was serious about securing the border, he would've needed those extra border agents, extra immigration judges and drug detection devices.

Now, if the dems keep the senate (and they will), Trump won't get anything. He'll be right back to begging the democrats for border money.

This is the problem the Republicans have. They can't see passed the next Trump memo.

Forum List

Back