Cons Here Spoiling For A Fight...

I'm curiously trying to figure out who it is that is supporting Trump. The establishment is backing Rubio and Kasich... the conservatives are backing Ted Cruz... the "neocons" are ready to back Hillary... there can't be THAT many libertarians, there never has been.... who the fuck is backing Trump? :dunno:
All those people you want to forget about.

You wouldn't happen to be an 80 year old with a right cross like a pile driver, would you?

I indeed have a vicious right-cross, but my left hook to the liver is my personal favorite....they piss blood for a week...oh, and I can still take a cigarette off your lips with either foot...unless you're over 6'5"...if that's the case, it's back to the liver punch. Thanks for asking, ya slobbering drunk. :badgrin:

You gonna hit me with your walker?

You gonna piss your panties or sit me down....c'mon boy either show up or fuck off.

upload_2016-3-12_11-34-21.png

I'm curiously trying to figure out who it is that is supporting Trump. The establishment is backing Rubio and Kasich... the conservatives are backing Ted Cruz... the "neocons" are ready to back Hillary... there can't be THAT many libertarians, there never has been.... who the fuck is backing Trump? :dunno:
Whites who are sick of the Democrats and republicans

it is sad when cruz and rubio look good by comparison

I agree about Cruz who's a dirtbag deluxo. Rubio can get everything we Cons want done and in a civil, inclusive manner who can attract libs and minorities fed up with things not working out they way they thought it would. I been around this game for a long, long, time...back to the late 60's when I was in a war it turned out we weren't trying to win. The the Carter quarter and along came Dutch Reagan and set things straight. Back in the mud with the traitor Willy Jeff and then Dubya who got suckered into Iraq. Then the Kenyan trying to put us on our knees, and now Trump's bullshit....it gets old.

It would be nice if he'd say that a 12 year old who was raped by her scumbag father could abort the resulting fetus.

It would also be nice if he'd stop telling people that Hillary is to blame for...or lied about, Benghazi.

Finally....I'd love it if he'd discuss the state of the US economy with some integrity.

Don't you agree?

So now you got one and we'll see what you got when the Trump carnival comes to your town. This isn't going to begin and end in Chicago...now the leftists know how to work these events...get inside, raise hell, make news, maybe get a lump on the head, leave, get high, maybe get laid. The left is much better at this game than you are. You expect them to play by the rules? Who's rules? You've supported a bragging, preening jackass candidate with a phony tough guy persona. You've shouted down and mocked Rubio for some supposed "sell out" on immigration and supported Cruz who had the same stance. Now Cruz is shit because he blamed Trump for last night....said the candidate is responsible for the "culture of their campaign"...and said it with a straight face. So now you got the fight you want, let's see who shows up to fight it. Or will you sit at your keyboards and bitch when the left shows up?

So you're admitting the thugs are guilty as charged.

No one is surprised that you condone criminal behavior.

It would be nice if he'd say that a 12 year old who was raped by her scumbag father could abort the resulting fetus.

It would also be nice if he'd stop telling people that Hillary is to blame for...or lied about, Benghazi.

Finally....I'd love it if he'd discuss the state of the US economy with some integrity.

Don't you agree?

First off if you'd listen to Rubio you'd know he's said abortion is settled law and he'd follow the law. He's Roman Catholic and doesn't believe in abortion and that's his right as is yours to think God ain't keeping track of women who murder their babies.

Hillary not only lied about Benghazi to the families of the Fallen, but created the Libyan craziness in the first place by leading the charge to topple Ghaddfi. Stupid witch went CYA on it and now acts like she was a bystander.

On the economy, he's called for a return to lower taxes and regulations, a much tougher stance on trade deals, and more vocational training instead of college for folks who are handy instead of cubicle jockeys. Go to MarcoRubio.com for the specifics....specifics he's the only one daring to share with his supporters.

Don't you agree?

First off if you'd listen to Rubio you'd know he's said abortion is settled law and he'd follow the law. He's Roman Catholic and doesn't believe in abortion and that's his right as is yours to think God ain't keeping track of women who murder their babies.

Hillary not only lied about Benghazi to the families of the Fallen, but created the Libyan craziness in the first place by leading the charge to topple Ghaddfi. Stupid witch went CYA on it and now acts like she was a bystander.

On the economy, he's called for a return to lower taxes and regulations, a much tougher stance on trade deals, and more vocational training instead of college for folks who are handy instead of cubicle jockeys. Go to MarcoRubio.com for the specifics....specifics he's the only one daring to share with his supporters.

Blather.

The cons here are spoiling their underwear over events that if the roles were reversed,

their positions would be reversed.
When that happens on 'Uranus' let us know.
WOW! It's pretty early in the day to be so 'fucked up' isn't it? You're barely coherent already.
In an hour you won't even be able to recognise the keyboard.
See you tomorrow morning for an hour or so.

Give me a list of posters here who treated Cliven Bundy's armed and illegal 'protest' the same way they are treating these peaceful protests against Trump.

Go ahead. And btw, go take care of your country. Mind your own business.

Dude we have already had this discussion. Trump is getting his support from the people who see the Big Money running our politicians and then of coarse the big money gets their way because they own the politician ..
Wake up Dude, ...They don't care about you!

Cause electing a billionaire tyrant really shows big money whose boss

Forum List

Back