Conservative Bible

Are the other 23,144 verses of the Bible relevant?

• Yes. We should consider the whole Bible and become liberals.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No. 2 Theasalonians 3:10 says it all. The other verses are stupid.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You don’t know if that’s the pinnacle because you don’t know what’s out there in the universe.
Can you name something more complex than intelligence? No. You don't even have the knowledge of the different types of evolution of space and time to even properly assess what kind of things could be more complex than intelligence.
I can’t know what’s out there in the universe. You pretend to.
You can't think of anything more complex than intelligence because whatever you think of would have intelligence.
You can’t know what’s in the whole universe. Making you a fool.
I know that there isn't anything in the universe that is more complex than thought.
You think you know, that’s it.

You say that science backs up your claim for a creator. Prove it or stfu.
The evidence is what was created and how it was created and the laws of nature which governed its creation. And the proof is that matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time. So the only thing that can create space and time is no thing (which is exactly what science tells us). Spirit is no thing. God is spirit. You guys can't comprehend what I am explaining because you guys can't comprehend the requirements of existing outside of space and time. God is not matter and energy like us and God exists outside of our four dimension space time. So you guys can't comprehend or accept that consciousness without form can exist outside of space and time even though science tells us that only something like consciousness without form can exist outside of space and time. It is literally your ignorance of science which prevents you from exploring the possibility of what I am talking about.
Science doesn’t prove god. Please try again.
Actually it does. I just explained it to you.

Can you explain what I wrote that you disagreed with?
Ya, what you wrote isn’t backed up by science.
Sure it is.

Here you go.

Too bad you can't explain what you disagreed with or provide a link to back it up.

This doesn’t prove god. Neither does science. Are you really this stupid?

For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. 2 Thessalonians 3:10

To my knowledge this is the only verse of the Bible ever quoted by conservatives.

There are 17 other verses in Chapter 3 of Thessalonians. Are they relevant?

There are 23,144 other verses in the Bible. Are they relevant?

How can people continue to pretend that the Bible doesn't promote left wing principles? The Bible is way more consistent with liberal political thought than with conservative politic thought. Does anybody get it?
I love the part of the bible where it says "God helps those that help themselves". With liberals they want Government to help them because they are too stupid to use God's given gifts..
The bible also commands you to help those who are poor or sick and be welcoming of strangers.
The Bible does not say that you must steal from others to help the poor, the sick, and to shelter strangers.

Can you name something more complex than intelligence? No. You don't even have the knowledge of the different types of evolution of space and time to even properly assess what kind of things could be more complex than intelligence.
You can't think of anything more complex than intelligence because whatever you think of would have intelligence.
I know that there isn't anything in the universe that is more complex than thought.
If there is something else that is more complex out there, then it will be something that builds on the most complex thing in the known universe.

Don't be such a putz.

The evidence is what was created and how it was created and the laws of nature which governed its creation. And the proof is that matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time. So the only thing that can create space and time is no thing (which is exactly what science tells us). Spirit is no thing. God is spirit. You guys can't comprehend what I am explaining because you guys can't comprehend the requirements of existing outside of space and time. God is not matter and energy like us and God exists outside of our four dimension space time. So you guys can't comprehend or accept that consciousness without form can exist outside of space and time even though science tells us that only something like consciousness without form can exist outside of space and time. It is literally your ignorance of science which prevents you from exploring the possibility of what I am talking about.

Sure it is.

Here you go.

Too bad you can't explain what you disagreed with or provide a link to back it up.

Actually it does. You just can't comprehend it.

You might want to start getting right with the world before it is too late :lol:

If there is something else that is more complex out there, then it will be something that builds on the most complex thing in the known universe.

Don't be such a putz.
You don’t know that, you’re guessing, as usual.

Sure it is.

Here you go.

You might want to start getting right with the world before it is too late :lol:

Actually, you’re an imbecile who thinks he knows everything. Science hasn’t proven god, and neither have you.

Don't be such a putz.
You don’t know that, you’re guessing, as usual.
No. I am certain you should stop being a putz. :lol:

Sure it is.

Here you go.

Actually, you’re an imbecile who thinks he knows everything. Science hasn’t proven god, and neither have you.

Times a wasting. Better get started making things right.

Sure it is.

Here you go.

I'm still waiting for someone to prove god.

Sure it is.

Here you go.

I think you are just having fun pulling down dings tighty whities in public..

It's amazing how dingbat has no clue what real proof is. Well... neither do you, but not as bad as the dingbat.

It's amazing how dingbat has no clue what real proof is. Well... neither do you, but not as bad as the dingbat.

Yeah well, maybe its all just a terrible misunderstanding. Not that ding has no clue, you don't either.

You are seeking scientific proof to validate fantastical claims in a fairy tale whose teachings you still can't grasp.

How clueless is that!

Yeah well, maybe its all just a terrible misunderstanding. Not that ding has no clue, you don't either.

You are seeking scientific proof to validate fantastical claims in a fairy tale whose teachings you still can't grasp.

How clueless is that!
So you admit that the teachings are fantastical claims from a fairy tale. Good for you.

How clueless is that!
So you admit that the teachings are fantastical claims from a fairy tale. Good for you.

Is this something that you just found out? Interesting.

Maybe in a few years you will also notice that I am saying that these stories encapsulate the teaching and wisdom of living beings and creatures from a sphere of more highly evolved intelligences who have been cultivating intelligent life on this planet since long before the first human to question a fart was born.

Last edited:

How clueless is that!

Maybe in a few years you will also notice that I am saying that these stories encapsulate the teaching and wisdom of living beings and creatures from a sphere of more highly evolved intelligences who have been cultivating intelligent life on this planet since long before the first human to question a fart was born.
YOU called them fairy tales, not me. Or by "fairy" do you mean fudge packing?

How clueless is that!

YOU called them fairy tales, not me. Or by "fairy" do you mean fudge packing?
Fudge packing? charming..

Like Jesus said, I'll be right back and explain everything to you in great detail, in just a few minutes................

so just hold on to that thought, sit tight, stay exactly where you are, and wait.

Last edited:
Sure it is.

Here you go.

I'm still waiting for you to have a post that's actually relevant and valuable to a thread.

I suspect you'll get your wish long before I get mine.

It maybe helpful for you to know that God shares in all of your experiences; good and bad.

It maybe helpful for you to know that God shares in all of your experiences; good and bad.
That is perhaps the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Like God is going to feel like a jerk because taz does.. lol...

Forum List

Back