Conservative Bible

Are the other 23,144 verses of the Bible relevant?

• Yes. We should consider the whole Bible and become liberals.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No. 2 Theasalonians 3:10 says it all. The other verses are stupid.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So god won’t judge me?

Judge you? Don't be silly. Why would he? You have been doing a spectacular job of condemning yourself.

Anyway he might give you a few slaps on the bum but if you don't take a breath..... you figure it out.

Maybe your lifeless body will be donated to science, strapped to a gurney, and dissected in an open arena to educate medical students?

You can always hope!
So if not judged then everyone goes to heaven.

Sure Taz, all you have to do is light a candle, chant, empty your head of every rational thought, and just believe....

sweet dreams!
You have no proof that we go to different places when we die.

but the evidence is mounting that you are already disintegrating into a place with multiple personalities.

Theres that.
So you agree you have no such proof. Good for you.

Judge you? Don't be silly. Why would he? You have been doing a spectacular job of condemning yourself.

Anyway he might give you a few slaps on the bum but if you don't take a breath..... you figure it out.

Maybe your lifeless body will be donated to science, strapped to a gurney, and dissected in an open arena to educate medical students?

You can always hope!

Sure Taz, all you have to do is light a candle, chant, empty your head of every rational thought, and just believe....

sweet dreams!

but the evidence is mounting that you are already disintegrating into a place with multiple personalities.

Theres that.

Nonsense Taz. You are already in a place far below me and sinking fast. You prove it every time you have a chat with anyone. Every single time anyone squeezes your head a foul and smelly pus comes oozing out.

Last edited:

sweet dreams!

Theres that.

Nonsense Taz. You are already in a place far below me and sinking fast. You prove it every time you have a chat with anyone. Every single time anyone squeezes your head a foul and smelly pus comes oozing out.
What you smell is your full diaper. Go change, no full diapers in heaven.

I didn’t say that. I said God shares in all of our experiences. Try remembering that the next time you act like an asshole.

there there now...

God does not share in your failure.

don't take it too hard.
God shares in ALL of our experiences. Whatever we let loose on earth we let loose in heaven so to speak. You should try remembering that.

Nonsense. Thats would be like saying that because you are in hell, God is. Thats stupid.
No. It’s not like saying that. All it is saying is that whatever good or bad things we do or whatever good are bad things that are done to us God is experiencing it with us.

You worship Jesus as if he was God. If scripture is true you are dead, in hell.

Take a good look around in your addled head.

Is God there? Is he feeling lost like you?
What does that have to do with God sharing in all of our experiences?

Times a wasting. Better get started making things right.
I'm still waiting for someone to prove god.
I think you are just having fun pulling down dings tighty whities in public..
It's amazing how dingbat has no clue what real proof is. Well... neither do you, but not as bad as the dingbat.
It maybe helpful for you to know that God shares in all of your experiences; good and bad.
Not proof either.
If you believed that God exists and experiences what you experience do you think that might affect some of your decisions?

I'm still waiting for someone to prove god.
It's amazing how dingbat has no clue what real proof is. Well... neither do you, but not as bad as the dingbat.
It maybe helpful for you to know that God shares in all of your experiences; good and bad.
Not proof either.
If you believed that God exists and experiences what you experience do you think that might affect some of your decisions?
Why would it?

there there now...

God does not share in your failure.

don't take it too hard.
God shares in ALL of our experiences. Whatever we let loose on earth we let loose in heaven so to speak. You should try remembering that.

Nonsense. Thats would be like saying that because you are in hell, God is. Thats stupid.
No. It’s not like saying that. All it is saying is that whatever good or bad things we do or whatever good are bad things that are done to us God is experiencing it with us.

The point is that if defying the law of God results in death and separation from God then he is not there with whoever us is sharing in the experience of being separated from God if God is God.

Look at Taz. There is no God wherever he is. If you don't believe me ask him. He'll tell you.

Last edited:

The point is that if defying the law of God results in death and separation from God then he is not there with whoever us is sharing in the experience of being separated from God if God is God.

Look at Taz. There is no God wherever he is. If you don't believe me ask him. He'll tell you.
So you don’t believe God shares in your experiences?

Not proof either.
Why would it?
For the same reason you behave well in front of your parents.

Not proof either.
Why would it?
So my parents are like god?

Not proof either.
Why would it?
I didn’t say that. I am saying that you would act differently in their presence.

Not proof either.
Why would it?
I didn’t say that. I am saying that you would act differently in their presence.
But why would I act differently in front of god? Aren’t I already in front of Him?

Why would it?
But why would I act differently in front of god? Aren’t I already in front of Him?
For the same reason you would act differently in front of your parents.

Why would it?
Aren’t I already in front of god?

You don’t believe you are. Why would you behave differently in front of your parents?

You don’t believe you are. Why would you behave differently in front of your parents?
So to be in front of god, I have to believe I am?

You won’t behave differently unless you do.

Why would you behave differently in front of your parents?

Why would god care how I act?

For the same reason your parents care how you behave.

Why would you behave differently in front of your parents? Why do your parents care how you behave?

Tough questions, huh?

For the same reason your parents care how you behave.

Why would you behave differently in front of your parents? Why do your parents care how you behave?

Tough questions, huh?
How do you know that god cares what I do?

Forum List

Back