Conservative Hero Sentenced to 51 Months in Prison.

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
A hero of the insurrection has been sentenced to the maximum under his plea deal, after attacking three officers with a pipe on January 6th.

FNCdi1KXEAMc4ae.png

Duke Edward Wilson, 67, of Nampa, Idaho sentenced to 51 Months in prison. In addition to the prison term, Judge Royce C. Lamberth ordered him to pay $2,000 in restitution. He also must serve three years of supervised release following his prison term.

A hero of the insurrection has been sentenced to the maximum under his plea deal, after attacking three officers with a pipe on January 6th.
Duke Edward Wilson, 67, of Nampa, Idaho sentenced to 51 Months in prison. In addition to the prison term, Judge Royce C. Lamberth ordered him to pay $2,000 in restitution. He also must serve three years of supervised release following his prison term.

Never heard of him but I did read the judge gave him four years to "make an example out of him," meaning it was the maximum sentencing possible for his conviction.

Gee, four years seems a SLAP ON THE WRIST for an insurrectionist looking to overthrow the US government!

That means he'll be out in a year---- LESS if he has a good lawyer who appeals the decision.

Which means that with time already served, he'll hardly ever know he was in prison. :21:

Meanwhile back at the ranch: Kamilah the wonder potato VP bailed out BLM race rioters with abandon. Because all those race riots aside, that event on January 6th 2020 was...like...something, sorry I just yawned. Did I miss something?

View attachment 611794

Old dumbass will have a good time fending off all the young guys.

No worries. He will have plenty of time to reprise Ned Beatty's part many times.

View attachment 611794

Another win for the good guys.

View attachment 611794

Sounds good to me. He admitted attacking cops with a pipe during the attack on the capital. He'll only be 71 when he gets out. It was probably his last cop attack and last attempt at overthrowing an election.

View attachment 611794

Does this guy even exist?
You fuckers lie so much everything looks like another one of your hoaxes.

The only reason we say this is because you've been caught so many times red-handed.

Does this guy even exist?
You fuckers lie so much everything looks like another one of your hoaxes.

The only reason we say this is because you've been caught so many times red-handed.
1646625060829.png

Why would the thread headline need to be a damn lie? I don’t know of any conservatives who know of this shit head much less any who consider him a hero. Assaults on police officers ha always been a libtard thing.

Why would the thread headline need to be a damn lie? I don’t know of any conservatives who know of this shit head much less any who consider him a hero. Assaults on police officers ha always been a libtard thing.

Just ask the thousands of police who were assaulted, seriously injured and hospitalized or the roughly 47+ KILLED by BLM/Floyd rioters in 2020.

Just ask the thousands of police who were assaulted, seriously injured and hospitalized or the roughly 47+ KILLED by BLM/Floyd rioters in 2020.

WHO were NOT trying to steal an election like trump...and NOT BLM. 47 MY ASS!!!

The problem is they have this pic that looks like it's from a 'B' movie instead of a mug-shot.

Meanwhile back at the ranch: Kamilah the wonder potato VP bailed out BLM race rioters with abandon. Because all those race riots aside, that event on January 6th 2020 was...like...something, sorry I just yawned. Did I miss something?
I also saw "Wonder Potato" give the bazillionth impassioned speech about the Selma March. Gosh you just can't get enough regurgitation of how Racist things were 60 years ago. :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

Forum List

Back