Conservatives,Let's Compare First Five Years Into The Bush Years To Obama's First 5.

[l
Do you remember (fondly I am sure) when Bush had to go on the TV and explain how the economy and the banking industry were about to collapse?

:rofl:
I love it when hacks bring that shit up

Were you to fuking drunk to remember? Did your trailer not go down in value? Look it up on You Tube if you want to watch Bush. He almost cried. Really sad he was that he, President Bush, was overseeing the collapse of the US and possibly the worlds economies.

To bad you missed it.

Or are you one of those people who think all the bad times started with the current President?

Figures.

my point being, whos goddamn fault was it. jackass

This thread is embarrassingly stupid.

If the first five years of Bush's Presidency was so good, then why did he lose his GOP majority in the 2006 election?

Maybe the American people realized things weren't going so well after all.

The American people were right. Dumbya's ill-thought policies, domestic & foreign, had finally taken its brutal toll on the American people with a collapsing economy and two failing wars that the Democrats had to inherit and clean up.

The conservatives thought they'd get away with blaming the Democrats for the results of the failed Bush Presidency. Didn't work out. Obama cakewalked back to 1600. He'd probably win again if he were allowed to run. But he can't, so Hillary will. And using Bush's flopped Presidency against the GOP will be her ticket.

yah, i know, it was the war that cost him the mid-terms, but despite the war and the hurricane that al gore caused in 2005, we still had a decent economy. and now we owe 17 Trillion dollars? and they expect to pay for health-care too?

:rofl:
I love it when hacks bring that shit up

Were you to fuking drunk to remember? Did your trailer not go down in value? Look it up on You Tube if you want to watch Bush. He almost cried. Really sad he was that he, President Bush, was overseeing the collapse of the US and possibly the worlds economies.

To bad you missed it.

Or are you one of those people who think all the bad times started with the current President?

Figures.

Whos fault was what TN?

TN you ever notice how Democrat Presidents are so much more powerful than Republican Presidents?

I know this from reading on this site. Obama is blamed as the cause of everything and Bush evidently never did ANYTHING when he was President.

This must be because Dems are more powerful and able to get things done and Rethugs are weak and just follow along and never accept responsibility for their actions.

You ever notice that?

To bad you missed it.

Figures.

Whos fault was what TN?

TN you ever notice how Democrat Presidents are so much more powerful than Republican Presidents?

I know this from reading on this site. Obama is blamed as the cause of everything and Bush evidently never did ANYTHING when he was President.

This must be because Dems are more powerful and able to get things done and Rethugs are weak and just follow along and never accept responsibility for their actions.

You ever notice that?

I dont give a shit what other people blame on obama
im.not blaming that fool for the collapse of the early century. you were sitting there talking about bush, so I will ask again.. whos fault was it? the economic crash that is. I would hate to be presiding while a liberal agenda colapsed my economy. I would have wanted to cry too

Whos fault was what TN?

You ever notice that?

im.not blaming that fool for the collapse of the early century. you were sitting there talking about bush, so I will ask again.. whos fault was it? the economic crash that is. I would hate to be presiding while a liberal agenda colapsed my economy. I would have wanted to cry too

You think our economy was operating under "liberal" guidelines during the Bush years eh?
Graham and Leach were really Dems? And how many warnings did the then President give about the dangerous things that were happening in our economy?

Wasn't that the Presidents job? To warn us that Democratic policies were about to destroy the economy?

I didn't hear a word back then about that. Did you? Show me the link where George is warning us early in his Presidency that Dem policies were going to destroy the economy.

Whos fault was what TN?

You ever notice that?

You think our economy was operating under "liberal" guidelines during the Bush years eh?
Graham and Leach were really Dems? And how many warnings did the then President give about the dangerous things that were happening in our economy?

Wasn't that the Presidents job? To warn us that Democratic policies were about to destroy the economy?

I didn't hear a word back then about that. Did you? Show me the link where George is warning us early in his Presidency that Dem policies were going to destroy the economy.
clinton got played by rubin and u think he was going to say it was going to hurt us? oh wait, I think he did and still signed our shit away.
you dont remember bush saying frankie was goin to kill the economy? Iwas like 8 or so and iI remember it. maybe you were too drunk

actually, bush did not walk into a strong economy...how quickly many forget the stock bubble crash and how bush gave tax rebates to stimulate the economy. bush then ran a good economy for about 7 years until the housing bubble crash, which he, imo, wrongly bailed out the banks, which of course obama supported.

First thing Bush did upon taking office was burst the Tech Bubble. Rebates was the Dems idea, it was their price for supporting Bush's tax cuts for the rich. For an encore, Bush burst the Housing Bubble.

actually, bush did not walk into a strong economy...how quickly many forget the stock bubble crash and how bush gave tax rebates to stimulate the economy. bush then ran a good economy for about 7 years until the housing bubble crash, which he, imo, wrongly bailed out the banks, which of course obama supported.

First thing Bush did upon taking office was burst the Tech Bubble. Rebates was the Dems idea, it was their price for supporting Bush's tax cuts for the rich. For an encore, Bush burst the Housing Bubble.

LOL

that is the biggest horseshit i've ever heard...

you will have a series of convulsions by the leftards - but but but but Bush lied :lol:

bush walked into a good economy
whether Clinton earned.it or not would be another thread
obama had it rough starting out..
whos policies at fault would be another thread LOL

Bush walked into RECESSION which he steered away quickly and skillfully.

Obama walked into the same recession and made things much worse

and how could any bank in 2004/05/06 give $250,000 loans to people making under $30,000? and why would they even take the loan in the first place!? god, who wants to be $250-300K in debt making 30-40K a year? thank god I paid cash for my condo, I would never wanna owe anyone a 6 digit figure!!

Bush walked into RECESSION which he steered away quickly and skillfully.

Obama walked into the same recession and made things much worse

This makes no sense. If Bush steered the recession away, how did Obama walk into the same recession?

Bush walked into a recession just as did Obama.

Bush walked into the Y2K fear mongering wind down.

Bush walked into the dot.com crash.

Bush walked into 9/11.

The country recovered without the debt. The country wanted revenge. When Bush took it the democrats and the MSM turned on America.

Obama walked into a big recession that is for sure and history has shown that the bigger the recession the bigger the recovery. But Obama changed all that by doing EXACTLY what we on the right said would weaken and drag out the recovery and we were proved to be correct. 5 years later and the economy is still weak, shame on Democrats.

and how could any bank in 2004/05/06 give $250,000 loans to people making under $30,000? and why would they even take the loan in the first place!? god, who wants to be $250-300K in debt making 30-40K a year? thank god I paid cash for my condo, I would never wanna owe anyone a 6 digit figure!!

the banks were FORCED to do it, so they found the loophole.

the collapse of 2008 was caused by

1) Clinton's repeal of Glass-Steagall
2) forceful enforcement of the mortgage loaning to dangerous clients with penalties if the banks do not - forced by dems
3) banks finding loopholes to do so and go on steroids with risks
4) Dems refusing to control the Fanny and Freddie with Barney outfront LYING that everything is nice and peachy
5) irresponsible greedy customers who wanted to make their little buck in the growing and growing and growing bubble

And boy did we party during the Bush Years!! Money was coming from all over the place! Including Ed Schultz's and Chris Matthews Butts!!!

I know they were forced, we all did, doesnt mean any poor person should just take the money! what ever happened to working hard for two years to SAVE FOR A DOWNPAYMENT !!! I did on my first home.

Whos fault was what TN?

You ever notice that?

this

How cynical :rofl:
Was Bush responsible for the Comm of reinvestment act?
Was Bush responsible for the GLBD act?
NO and NO
It was liberal policies and greedy repubs blocking broker rules
The left OWNS the housing bubble
---
The tech bubble started bursting in 2000, you non-cynical hack

Forum List

Back