Conservatives Like Being Bothered

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Anybody ever get things like why do we get so bothered about things that we can't do anything about? I do and rather frequently at that. Now don't get me wrong, sometimes that's really good advice.

However, when it comes to Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and his army of democrats, those who truly aren't bothered by how badly they have messed up this country aren't true American patriots in my mind.

The fact of the matter is that they're so busy worried about Ukraine that we have wide open borders and people getting murdered. America first has become America last.

Putin is also losing his patience with us as a nation for what our "leader" is doing by poking the bear and helping Ukraine to the point where giving them the word to attack Russia. We are rapidly approaching World War III.

In the meantime, children aren't getting the proper education anymore and are being forced to share their restrooms and locker rooms with biological boys. This is WRONG.

Pedophilia has become normalized and anybody who isn't bothered by this needs to have their heads examined.

American children are this country's future and their safety and right to a proper education should be a definite concern. As well to all the women out there like Riley Gaines who have gone through what school children have home though when it comes to poor treatment in the locker room and on women's/girl's sports teams.

Also, it goes without saying how badly inflation and high gas prices have affected this country where feeding ourselves and our families has gotten extremely difficult. Anybody who isn't bothered by that hasn't been to the gas station and or grocery store.

The good news? Remember earlier in this post where I talked about bad things happening and there's nothing that you can do about it? Thankfully, this isn't one of those times.

For comes next January Donald J. Trump will take back the white house and our country but only if we all do our part and go out and vote.

He will both maintain and seal the US border, he will make sure that American children receive the proper education and feel safe in their restrooms and locker rooms again and sex changing operations performed on minors (which is another thing to be bothered about) will be made ILLEGAL.

He will also prevent World War III and inflation and gas prices will start declining once he starts getting people to drill baby drill.Thank God for Donald J. Trump, for once he makes voter ID required in EVERY state, and making sure that our elections will always be safe and secure from now on, I know that we won't have to be bothered anymore.

Anybody ever get things like why do we get so bothered about things that we can't do anything about? I do and rather frequently at that. Now don't get me wrong, sometimes that's really good advice.

However, when it comes to Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and his army of democrats, those who truly aren't bothered by how badly they have messed up this country aren't true American patriots in my mind.

The fact of the matter is that they're so busy worried about Ukraine that we have wide open borders and people getting murdered. America first has become America last.

Putin is also losing his patience with us as a nation for what our "leader" is doing by poking the bear and helping Ukraine to the point where giving them the word to attack Russia. We are rapidly approaching World War III.

In the meantime, children aren't getting the proper education anymore and are being forced to share their restrooms and locker rooms with biological boys. This is WRONG.

Pedophilia has become normalized and anybody who isn't bothered by this needs to have their heads examined.

American children are this country's future and their safety and right to a proper education should be a definite concern. As well to all the women out there like Riley Gaines who have gone through what school children have home though when it comes to poor treatment in the locker room and on women's/girl's sports teams.

Also, it goes without saying how badly inflation and high gas prices have affected this country where feeding ourselves and our families has gotten extremely difficult. Anybody who isn't bothered by that hasn't been to the gas station and or grocery store.

The good news? Remember earlier in this post where I talked about bad things happening and there's nothing that you can do about it? Thankfully, this isn't one of those times.

For comes next January Donald J. Trump will take back the white house and our country but only if we all do our part and go out and vote.

He will both maintain and seal the US border, he will make sure that American children receive the proper education and feel safe in their restrooms and locker rooms again and sex changing operations performed on minors (which is another thing to be bothered about) will be made ILLEGAL.

He will also prevent World War III and inflation and gas prices will start declining once he starts getting people to drill baby drill.Thank God for Donald J. Trump, for once he makes voter ID required in EVERY state, and making sure that our elections will always be safe and secure from now on, I know that we won't have to be bothered anymore.
a Trump supporter thinking of pedophilia... nothing new.

Bidenomics is working.

• Banned
Btw, hopefully I made my OP clear that conservatives only like being bothered when it matters because once Trump is president again then it won't.

Absolutely hilarious when the cultists describe themselves as "Conservative" when, in fact, they've not the faintest connection to actual Conservatism.

A hint...
You aren't Conservatives.
You just like to whine.

• Banned
Absolutely hilarious when the cultists describe themselves as "Conservative" when, in fact, they've not the faintest connection to actual Conservatism.

A hint...
You just like to whine.

Yet you can't condemn any of the things that I was talking about when it comes to what's wrong with our country today. Typical.

A hint...
You just like to whine.
If we were conservative, you would know it. On abortion no state should eliminate it from the Supreme Court ruling as that is not going to work until people adjust over some years. All we are saying is that there are limits. And Progs cannot have that. You cannot even see that Joe is a true charlatan. A 50-year tried and true charlatan who started when we had little yearly deficits and now, we have monstrous ones. He was there for it all. And he changed is views like it was nothing.

Forum List

Back