Constitution trivia question for a rep

If you answer the following question correctly, you will get rep. No searching for the answer. You get one chance. When giving the answer, you also have to state how many words are in the amendment answer you gave.

Which amendment of the Constitution contains the fewest words?

The 8th amendment only contains 16 words, and I brlieve it to be the shortest.

You can't see when your back's turned.

:funnyface:

What is that song I hear coming from the "No Soup for you" line? Ah, yes. I hear it now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaCU4w2HTco]YouTube - Eric Carmen - All By MySelf (HQ)[/ame]

We're standing in line by ourselves? :confused:

A Line of One. :lol:

Sorry to derail your game, carry on!

The song speaks of despair and loneliness. Sure is a lot of bratty attitude coming from a certain goldcatt. :eusa_whistle:

You should have gotten the answer right! Next time it will be "No ice cream for you." :eek:

Who needs soup?

cake.jpg

If you answer the following question correctly, you will get rep. No searching for the answer. You get one chance. When giving the answer, you also have to state how many words are in the amendment answer you gave.

Didn't somebody already guess the 8th?

Didn't somebody already guess the 89th?

Annie said the 8th as a second guess, which she didn't get to begin with. If you look back at my reply, I told her she only got one guess.

Citizen got the answer correct.

Annie said the 8th as a second guess, which she didn't get to begin with. If you look back at my reply, I told her she only got one guess.

LOL! What the heck. How did Citizen know the word count? From memory? ;) Guess he looked it up or took my 2nd answer, which I did look up.

LOL! What the heck. How did Citizen know the word count? From memory? ;) Guess he looked it up or took my 2nd answer, which I did look up.

I think he took your second answer.

I did not take your 2nd answer because I had not read all the answers when I replied, although to check my own memory, since I was not sure, I did look it up to check for the number of words because the 9th runs a close second.

Will be willing to share the ice cream.

I did not take your 2nd answer because I had not read all the answers when I replied, although to check my own memory, since I was not sure, I did look it up to check for the number of words because the 9th runs a close second.

Will be willing to share the ice cream.

You cheated then. Look back at the opening post. You weren't supposed to look for the answer whether it be online or otherwise. So, I gave rep to someone who didn't follow the rules.

I will start with an easy question and get harder and harder as we go along. :)

How many enumerated powers does Congress have? Also, you have to state which section of the Constitution the enumerated powers of Congress are found.

Edited to add: Same rules apply. No searching for the answer whether it be on or offline.

Last edited:

How many enumerated powers does Congress have? Also, you have to state which section of the Constitution the enumerated powers of Congress are found.

Edited to add: Same rules apply. No searching for the answer whether it be on or offline.

Eighteen.

Eighteen.

gold wins that round. Good job. :clap2: Something we agree on. :lol:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to goldcatt again.

I owe you some rep gold.

Forum List

Back