Controversy erupts over debate rules

I read because the Hillary camp is so obsessed with her being only 5'4" and Trump is 6'2" - that he will be seen as 'towering over her', a more of a 'commanding presence' - her camp has begged to and gotten permission to build a nearly 1 foot tall pedestal for her to stand on at her podium.

Once again, to make herself look bigger than she really is, she has to cheat / lie instead of allowing people to see who / what she really is....A SHRIMP!

:lmao:

She better be careful - if she has a coughing fit, gets dizzy, or faints again she could plunge off the stand to her death.

Trump: Come on Hillary step down off your pedestal...no seriously what are you standing on? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

"Hillary - you're a munchkin...deal with it. What are you going to do when you have to stand next to a tall foreign leader, have a designated 'Traveling Step-Stool Aide' who follows you around carrying your 'height enhancer'?!"

:p

I read because the Hillary camp is so obsessed with her being only 5'4" and Trump is 6'2" - that he will be seen as 'towering over her', a more of a 'commanding presence' - her camp has begged to and gotten permission to build a nearly 1 foot tall pedestal for her to stand on at her podium.

Once again, to make herself look bigger than she really is, she has to cheat / lie instead of allowing people to see who / what she really is....A SHRIMP!

She better be careful - if she has a coughing fit, gets dizzy, or faints again she could plunge off the stand to her death.

Maybe they can get a real tall wheel chair.

Clinton demands a step-stool at debate podium to add height...
DEBATE RULES: NO COUGHING BREAKS

And although there will be no 'coughing breaks' allowed, if she starts coughing and has trouble standing, they do have a HIGH CHAIR she can sit in. :p

They said no to the step stool but they're going to build the podium in such a way as to adjust for her lack of stature.
Sounds like they will allow her step stool.
It had better have side rails, too.

Developing!
Guess who wants to change the debate rules at the last minute?
I PREDICTED the bitch would attempt some last minute bullshit!
The Hillary campaign has been planning this as the 'BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF EMERGENCY' tactic in case it looks like Trump is going to humiliate her. She literally can't remain on her feet for more than ten minutes.
No specifics?
The bitch "demanded" a "step stool". So she could fucking sit during the debate! That "specific" enough for you asshole?

Hillary is too frail for stairs.

She will need a mini elevator

Developing!
The Hillary campaign has been planning this as the 'BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF EMERGENCY' tactic in case it looks like Trump is going to humiliate her. She literally can't remain on her feet for more than ten minutes.
Do you have a link? I would like to know more.
Developing!
No specifics?
Nutters don't need no stinking specifics, facts or truth. Just make anything up, it is what you nutters excel at; that is what he means by developing.

I sent a team of investigators to look into this....
They can't believe what they are finding out....

Believe me.

Look, we all know it's gonna be rigged to favor Hitlery. Just like the Matt Lauer scam a few weeks ago. The Communist/Progressive Press isn't known for its honesty. But Trump handled Lauer very well. Lauer came off as a whiny little Clinton bitch. So i feel Trump will handle this rig-job very well too.
I worry about Trump during the debate as well. Can he stop with "everybody loves me, it's incredible? Will he be informed on foreign affairs? Will he know about the minute details of foreign affairs ( and geography)Hillary will try to put before him?
If Hillary tries that bullshit all Trump needs to do is say: "Hillary, you have had three decades in politics. In that time I'd assume you learned where Bosnia is". So what?

Developing!
No specifics?
The bitch "demanded" a "step stool". So she could fucking sit during the debate! That "specific" enough for you asshole?
You need a break from politics.

Clinton demands a step-stool at debate podium to add height...

And although there will be no 'coughing breaks' allowed, if she starts coughing and has trouble standing, they do have a HIGH CHAIR she can sit in. :p

They said no to the step stool but they're going to build the podium in such a way as to adjust for her lack of stature.
Sounds like they will allow her step stool.
How did she get by before?

Look, we all know it's gonna be rigged to favor Hitlery. Just like the Matt Lauer scam a few weeks ago. The Communist/Progressive Press isn't known for its honesty. But Trump handled Lauer very well. Lauer came off as a whiny little Clinton bitch. So i feel Trump will handle this rig-job very well too.
yup, and Lester Holt will not want the same treatment as lauer got. So look for softball questions to hillary.

Developing!
No specifics?
That's code for 'you are asking too many question about 'Queen Hillary'!
Has any other primary or presidential candidate demanded a 'heightened' platform?
Just Queen Hillary.
The commission has flat out refused to allow Hillary to literally sit during the debate.

Developing!
She wants a step already
Look also to see if she gets hand rails.
Biden had to put hand rails in his home before a Hillary visit.

Developing!
No specifics?
That's code for 'you are asking too many question about 'Queen Hillary'!
Has any other primary or presidential candidate demanded a 'heightened' platform?
Just Queen Hillary.
The commission has flat out refused to allow Hillary to literally sit during the debate.
once the cameras are on, ole Donald has free reign to ask all the questions he'd like once Lester goes off script. And we all know Lester will. he'll be fired if he doesn't. So Donald will have a heyday. Damn, I can't wait. I'm going to be rolling on the floor, I know it. I predict Hitlery will walk out or carried out, one of those two though before the end.

I have predicted Hillary will 'twist an ankle' the day before the debate and demand she can use SKYPE from her WALLED mansion to do the debate.
Let's see what bullshit they try before the debate.
She has no morals and neither do her ass lickers.

Got those excuses all lined up ahead of time, have you?

Forum List

Back