Conway Girl Says She Is Dying of Covid

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Claudia Conway blames he mother for bringing home the Corona virus from the Barrett nomination.

"George and Kellyanne Conway’s daughter Claudia lamented that she is COVID-19 positive after he mother brought the virus home from the super spreader event with Amy Coney Barrett in the Rose Garden last weekend."
“Update my mom has covid,” Claudia Conway said in one post. “im furious (sic). Wear your masks. dont listen to our idiot f**king president piece of s*it. protect yourself and those around you.”

I don't blame her. Emotions are running deep in that family.

Claudia Conway blames he mother for bringing home the Corona virus from the Barrett nomination.

"George and Kellyanne Conway’s daughter Claudia lamented that she is COVID-19 positive after he mother brought the virus home from the super spreader event with Amy Coney Barrett in the Rose Garden last weekend."
“Update my mom has covid,” Claudia Conway said in one post. “im furious (sic). Wear your masks. dont listen to our idiot f**king president piece of s*it. protect yourself and those around you.”

Yep. Covid will kill her off in another 70 years I'm guessing

Does she know the statistics of those her age who die from the Wuhan Virus? Sounds like a Drama Queen.

She's a Dem like her dad, starving for attention and angry at her White privilege. She even goes on Tik Tok where all the kids hang out to give her speech.

She can blame China for this. The communist nation her Old Man is getting behind in his roundabout way.

Does she know the statistics of those her age who die from the Wuhan Virus? Sounds like a Drama Queen.

She's a Dem like her dad, starving for attention and angry at her White privilege. She even goes on Tik Tok where all the kids hang out to give her speech.

She can blame China for this. The communist nation her Old Man is getting behind in his roundabout way.
I'm not the Shell answer man to anything she knows. I am no follower of Miss Conway. I know adults that Tik Tok. Even some that post on this board.
Is her father George Conway a registered member of the Democratic Party?

Trump is saying we rounded the corner, yet covid is increasing around the country & world! Covid-19 patient was admitted in France Hospital November 16, 2019 but Trump only blocked some flights from China for April.
Screen-Shot-2020-10-04-at-4.24.19-PM-239x430.png

Trump is saying we rounded the corner, yet covid is increasing around the country & world! Covid-19 patient was admitted in France Hospital November 16, 2019 but Trump only blocked some flights from China for April.
Screen-Shot-2020-10-04-at-4.24.19-PM-239x430.png

WHO and the CDC didn’t have Covid-19 really on the radar until after December 31st. Trump started travel bans from China on January 27th and took heat for it.

To me, the germs are going to find their way to you at some point, no matter how much to do or don't do whatever to is that you can think of in order to stay healthy and in my opinion, they can come from anyone, anything, or from being anywhere.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So her bitch of a "mother" goes to a super-spreader event to kiss trump's ass and brings the disease home to her kid. I feel sorry for Claudia having to live with such garbage like Kellyanne. If Kellyanne wanted to live like a tramp, why did she have kids? I don't believe in violence, but a part of me wants Claudia to send Kellyanne back to the WH along with her luggage. She's trump's tramp, and trump can take care of her.

So her bitch of a "mother" goes to a super-spreader event to kiss trump's ass and brings the disease home to her kid. I feel sorry for Claudia having to live with such garbage like Kellyanne. If Kellyanne wanted to live like a tramp, why did she have kids? I don't believe in violence, but a part of me wants Claudia to send Kellyanne back to the WH along with her luggage. She's trump's tramp, and trump can take care of her.
And if democrats or democrat reporters infected with Wuhan showed up at that event and spread the virus then the kid needs to blame them and not her mother.

Do you have a viable source other than this far left wing fake site? Pretty telling on what website people use.

Claudia seems like a drama queen, she is "dying"? Right and you are dumb enough to be a drama queen as well. Dad said there are no results on if they have it or not. You again, are a drama queen. This pushing false stories is just plain stupid. Let's wait for results and real news.

Forum List

Back