Copper thieves fried to death

Gotta love the Democrat city of Detroit.

Astounding.

Here's a guy blaming political parties for how electricity works. Guess it was only a matter of time.

Obviously electricity in "Republican cities" is not lethal.

They found him the next morning, still holding the wires.

When we lived in the ghetto they used to steal all the copper out of the churches air conditioners.

Crackheads were doing that alot when I lived in Dallas 12 years ago. Churches, schools, unoccupied houses, construction sites. The scrap metal companies would pay cash money, no questions asked. Then they started checking identification and notifying the PD when large amounts came in.

Most people would be surprised when they find out what strategic materials like copper, brass, and bronze is worth these days. I pulled quite a lot out of dumpsters back in the early 2000's, when companies would go out of business. A good pickup load could bring thousands of dollars.

Crackheads were doing that alot when I lived in Dallas 12 years ago. Churches, schools, unoccupied houses, construction sites. The scrap metal companies would pay cash money, no questions asked. Then they started checking identification and notifying the PD when large amounts came in.

Most people would be surprised when they find out what strategic materials like copper, brass, and bronze is worth these days. I pulled quite a lot out of dumpsters back in the early 2000's, when companies would go out of business. A good pickup load could bring thousands of dollars.

Many places now require photo ID and disclosure paperwork to sell copper and aluminum cable or stock.

1916886_1095696317109496_7415167671510633314_n.jpg

Astounding.

Here's a guy blaming political parties for how electricity works. Guess it was only a matter of time
No dummy. Detroit votes OVERWHELMINGLY Democrat.

Detroiters are THIEVES.

Therefore, Democrats are thieves.

Gotta love the Democrat city of Detroit.

Astounding.

Here's a guy blaming political parties for how electricity works. Guess it was only a matter of time.

Obviously electricity in "Republican cities" is not lethal.
Stealing copper is how electricity works. This guy found out the hard way.

Maybe they were just trying to prove Ben Franklin's theories about electricity and there wasn't enough wind to get a kite up in the air.

Yeah. That's the ticket.

Maybe they were just trying to prove Ben Franklin's theories about electricity and there wasn't enough wind to get a kite up in the air.

Yeah. That's the ticket.
That's what happened to the first African to "discover" electricity.

From the article:

The men have not been identified but they are two black males

Bet they're a lot blacker now.

Astounding.

Here's a guy blaming political parties for how electricity works. Guess it was only a matter of time
No dummy. Detroit votes OVERWHELMINGLY Democrat.

Detroiters are THIEVES.

Therefore, Democrats are thieves.

Ah, I see. So how electricity affects you depends on how you "vote" now.

What a friggin' retard. :dig:

When I lived in a different county in Kentucky, thieves stole 2 miles worth of copper telephone wire.

Hey look, Detroit. I imagine they're trying to make a quick buck from some financial scam or something. It's easier and quicker rather then putting in actual laborious time consuming effort. Unfortunately it's also the kinda activity one has to consistently be on the run from. People hide from themselves a lot. These guys shoulda ran from themselves sooner.
I mean I know it says Detroit, but it might as well say Chicago. There are a lot of people that migrated from Michigan to Chicago. Now, there a similar lot of people migrating out from Chicago.

Last edited:
Ah, I see. So how electricity affects you depends on how you "vote" now.
How you vote, determines your occupation as a THIEF.

A quarter of the voter-eligible population isn't even registered to vote at all, Blinky.

And of those who are, barely over half bother to vote even in a POTUS election.

Your bubble must be made of copper, huh.

A quarter of the voter-eligible population isn't even registered to vote at all, Blinky.

And of those who are, barely over half bother to vote even in a POTUS election.

Your bubble must be made of copper, huh.
It's a BLACK DEMOCRAT city, no matter how you spin it.

The rest of the story will be the families of these thievin' nigers will sue the city, claiming racism and unsafe facilities, and the city will settle the lawsuit.

Forum List

Back