Copper thieves fried to death

The rest of the story will be the families of these thievin' nigers will sue the city, claiming racism and unsafe facilities, and the city will settle the lawsuit.

Suing the city won't do any good... The electric facilities most likely aren't owned by the city, but by a private electric company. Especislly at the 23kV (transmission) level.

Ah, I see. So how electricity affects you depends on how you "vote" now.
How you vote, determines your occupation as a THIEF.

A quarter of the voter-eligible population isn't even registered to vote at all, Blinky.

And of those who are, barely over half bother to vote even in a POTUS election.

I can't agree with your statement enough.
IT's many times worse in Chicago. Really it's about the opposite; only a quarter from the population votes It's not even close to democracy here. I can imagine that the same proportion holds true in Detroit, and I wonder about other major cities.

Last edited:
A quarter of the voter-eligible population isn't even registered to vote at all, Blinky.

Your bubble must be made of copper, huh.
It's a BLACK DEMOCRAT city, no matter how you spin it.

Detroit (Chicago, wherever) is no different than anywhere else --- most people don't vote. And NOBODY is consigned to be classified as either a "Democrat" or a "Republican", just because that's the pair of shackles you voluntarily slap on yourself.

Understand?

Detroit (Chicago, wherever) is no different than anywhere else --- most people don't vote. And NOBODY is consigned to be classified as either a "Democrat" or a "Republican", just because that's the pair of shackles you voluntarily slap on yourself.

Understand?

Oh I agree. I wish there were a couple other viable political groups to vote for.
I'm pointing out that democracy doesn't exist in some places.

Understand?

Oh I agree. I wish there were a couple other viable political groups to vote for.
I'm pointing out that democracy doesn't exist in some places.

I'm actually addressing Derp Angle and his idiotic dichotomy that hammers all humans into a box of either "Democrat" or "Republican" because that's all his shallow intellect can handle. :cuckoo:

Most people are neither.

Forum List

Back