Cops Kill Man In Wheelchair (video)

They should have lowered Oprah from a helicopter to talk to him

Can a helicopter carry that much weight?
Oprah-Being-Airlifted-by-Helicopter--60065.jpg

So.....what SHOULD the cops have done?

Not shown up?
Set a perimeter a mile wide and never get near him?
Hide behind cover until he finished killing himself?

Cop haters always say "should've handled differently"....but rarely offer a realistic alternative action.

A realistic resolution might have been to come up behind him while he was being distracted and get the gun away, question him about his level in of understanding in order to assess him, taze him, or put a round in a not so vulnerable location, just to name a few. As to your "cop hater" comment, my uncle was a very good cop before retirement after 30 years on the force. I have a lot of respect for good cops, those guys weren't. Here's my "realistic alternative action". Happy, now? We definitely want you to be happy--stupid but happy.

You dont taze someone when they have a gun in their hand if you can avoid it.
Watch some taze vids,you'll notice most people clench their fist when they get zapped.

One of the cops, there were three or four, could have come up behind and tazed him. He had his gun pointing down not at the cops. Why don't you try reading the posts and follow along, then I wouldn't have to explain over again. You strike me as one of those guys who feels like don't confuse me with the FACTS my mind is made up, no matter how stupid I may be. Are ya? You sure seem stupid to me, Mr. Not A Cop.

And what the fuck makes you think you're special Sphincter?
So you think the guy wont move his hand when they zap him?
You've taken being an ignoranus to new heights.

No you're the ignoramous, so STFU already. As I said, read the posts and TRY to follow along. I realize that will be difficult, but try, huh?

Good God!! No wonder you're a spinster. Who the hell would ever marry a nasty hag such as yourself?

A realistic resolution might have been to come up behind him while he was being distracted and get the gun away, question him about his level in of understanding in order to assess him, taze him, or put a round in a not so vulnerable location, just to name a few. As to your "cop hater" comment, my uncle was a very good cop before retirement after 30 years on the force. I have a lot of respect for good cops, those guys weren't. Here's my "realistic alternative action". Happy, now? We definitely want you to be happy--stupid but happy.

Watch some taze vids,you'll notice most people clench their fist when they get zapped.

One of the cops, there were three or four, could have come up behind and tazed him. He had his gun pointing down not at the cops. Why don't you try reading the posts and follow along, then I wouldn't have to explain over again. You strike me as one of those guys who feels like don't confuse me with the FACTS my mind is made up, no matter how stupid I may be. Are ya? You sure seem stupid to me, Mr. Not A Cop.

No you're the ignoramous, so STFU already. As I said, read the posts and TRY to follow along. I realize that will be difficult, but try, huh?

Good God!! No wonder you're a spinster. Who the hell would ever marry a nasty hag such as yourself?
well if she is cute and can cook.......

well if she is cute and can cook.......

If she was all that she wouldnt be a spinster.

Nice try, idiot, I'm already happily married, and I most certainly wouldn't consider marrying an imbecile like you. Read a dictionary sometime, and you'll see an unmarried woman is like the last and least important definition. Really!! Do you need someone to hold and point your dick for you when you're urinating--never learned that skill either, did you, asshole?

Last edited:

Nice try, idiot, I'm already happily married, and I most certainly wouldn't consider marrying an imbecile like you. Read a dictionary sometime, and you'll see an unmarried woman is like the last and least important definition. Really!! Do you need someone to hold and point you dick for you when you're urinating--never learned that skill either, did you, asshole?

Oh? So your name represents what you have to do make your stories believable ......it shows.

Last edited:

Nice try, idiot, I'm already happily married, and I most certainly wouldn't consider marrying an imbecile like you. Read a dictionary sometime, and you'll see an unmarried woman is like the last and least important definition. Really!! Do you need someone to hold and point you dick for you when you're urinating--never learned that skill either, did you, asshole?

Oh? So you name represents what you have to do make your stories believable ......it shows.

Still didn't read the dictionary, I see. Well, you get the volume out, look up the word, and then you even read the DEFINITIONS. That's of course if you were the tiniest bit smart, which you're not. Make up stories. Don't need to. STFU, please, you're exposing yourself as the fool you actually are, like anyone had a question.

Oh? So you name represents what you have to do make your stories believable ......it shows.

Still didn't read the dictionary, I see. Well, you get the volume out, look up the word, and then you even read the DEFINITIONS. That's of course if you were the tiniest bit smart, which you're not. Make up stories. Don't need to. STFU, please, you're exposing yourself as the fool you actually are, like anyone had a question.

spin·ster
ˈspinstər/
noun
derogatory
  1. an unmarried woman, typically an older woman beyond the usual age for marriage.

Bottom line,

Bad guy is dead and the good guys go home safe

Hah! He shit his pants! Take a close look. When he slumps off the wheel chair, you see his boxers, and it appears they are covered in shit. Dead and covered in shit. How fitting.

Forum List

Back