Cops Kill Man In Wheelchair (video)

A realistic resolution might have been to come up behind him while he was being distracted and get the gun away,.
This ain't a TV show, do you want to be the one sneaking up on a guy with a gun?

Looks like cops did what they had to do

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

They didn't HAVE to do anything to that extent. It could have been handled much differently. The amount of rounds they put into that guy was uncalled for and excessive! I didn't see where the guy shot a single round from his chair, he was simply holding a gun. And that warranted what the cops did?? They'll probably end up with desk duty for a week at most. Disgusting bullshit!

Dont be that guy.
They had no choice,it only takes a fraction of a second to raise and fire a handgun and the cops gave him ample warning.

The guy in the chair, from what I saw, didn't even shoot a single round, but the cops certainly put a ton in him.
So you think the cops should have waited till the guy started shooting?
Sure. That sounds reasonable enough. Then, if they're not too wounded or dead, the cops could return fire. It's not rocket science.

Maybe they should draw straws to see who goes first and then they could trade shots until one of em is dead?

Stupid, stupid cops.

Someone is threatening to shoot himself? Better charge in, confront him and shoot him then. Just hanging back and bringing in someone to talk? Inconceivable.

Well, inconceivable to morons, that is. If all you've got is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

A realistic resolution might have been to come up behind him while he was being distracted and get the gun away,.
This ain't a TV show, do you want to be the one sneaking up on a guy with a gun?

That would be my first choice wearing a vest and helmet, of course. There were three or four cops at the incident, one of them could/should have distracted him. He was trying to off himself, not a cop.

Stupid, stupid cops.

Someone is threatening to shoot himself? Better charge in, confront him and shoot him then. Just hanging back and bringing in someone to talk? Inconceivable.
The cops did talk to him, but he didn't listen

So.....what SHOULD the cops have done?

Not shown up?
Set a perimeter a mile wide and never get near him?
Hide behind cover until he finished killing himself?

Cop haters always say "should've handled differently"....but rarely offer a realistic alternative action.

A realistic resolution might have been to come up behind him while he was being distracted and get the gun away, question him about his level in of understanding in order to assess him, taze him, or put a round in a not so vulnerable location, just to name a few. As to your "cop hater" comment, my uncle was a very good cop before retirement after 30 years on the force. I have a lot of respect for good cops, those guys weren't. Here's my "realistic alternative action". Happy, now? We definitely want you to be happy--stupid but happy.

You dont taze someone when they have a gun in their hand if you can avoid it.
Watch some taze vids,you'll notice most people clench their fist when they get zapped.

Stupid, stupid cops.

The cops did talk to him, but he didn't listen

They didn't even try to talk him down, just yelling to drop it. They didn't even assess his ability to understand what they were saying. Read the posts and maybe you'll get it, but I doubt it with your level of comprehension.

Not shown up?

Cop haters always say "should've handled differently"....but rarely offer a realistic alternative action.

A realistic resolution might have been to come up behind him while he was being distracted and get the gun away, question him about his level in of understanding in order to assess him, taze him, or put a round in a not so vulnerable location, just to name a few. As to your "cop hater" comment, my uncle was a very good cop before retirement after 30 years on the force. I have a lot of respect for good cops, those guys weren't. Here's my "realistic alternative action". Happy, now? We definitely want you to be happy--stupid but happy.

Watch some taze vids,you'll notice most people clench their fist when they get zapped.

One of the cops, there were three or four, could have come up behind and tazed him. He had his gun pointing down not at the cops. Why don't you try reading the posts and follow along, then I wouldn't have to explain over again. You strike me as one of those guys who feels like don't confuse me with the FACTS my mind is made up, no matter how stupid I may be. Are ya? You sure seem stupid to me, Mr. Not A Cop.

Not shown up?

One of the cops, there were three or four, could have come up behind and tazed him. He had his gun pointing down not at the cops. Why don't you try reading the posts and follow along, then I wouldn't have to explain over again. You strike me as one of those guys who feels like don't confuse me with the FACTS my mind is made up, no matter how stupid I may be. Are ya? You sure seem stupid to me, Mr. Not A Cop.

And what the fuck makes you think you're special Sphincter?
So you think the guy wont move his hand when they zap him?
You've taken being an ignoranus to new heights.

They should have lowered Oprah from a helicopter to talk to him

Not shown up?

And what the fuck makes you think you're special Sphincter?
So you think the guy wont move his hand when they zap him?
You've taken being an ignoranus to new heights.

No you're the ignoramous, so STFU already. As I said, read the posts and TRY to follow along. I realize that will be difficult, but try, huh?

Forum List

Back