🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cops play copyrighted music to prevent videos appearing on youtube an attempt to prevent videos going viral

They aren't a big fan of the people knowing what they are doing. We have covered this many times.

If the cop played the music to stop the recording from being uploaded to YouTube why is the video on YouTube?

It doesn't always work. As long as you aren't monetizing it, YouTube will let it slide but it was a common belief they would take it down.

I have ZZ Top in the background of one of my video's but it's not monetized and it's been up for a few years.

It doesn't always work. As long as you aren't monetizing it, YouTube will let it slide but it was a common belief they would take it down.

I have ZZ Top in the background of one of my video's but it's not monetized and it's been up for a few years.
I am well aware of the rules of Youtube about posting videos. Evidently, the cop is not.

Last edited:
Link won't let me read article.
I'm guessing it had to do with cops playing Disney music loudly when someone started filming them making an arrest. The idea being Disney music is copywritten so Youtube won't let the video be shown. I heard about it a few weeks back.

gHOST---the black guy is an ass----his banner is a tripping hazard. His whole group are assholes. The cop is right---

Oh...and the playing of Taylor swift----is brilliant.

LOL,
and this is why they want to defund the cops, this is why you see cops complying to the NWO the good ones are leaving or have left.
Now these are Hitlers brown shirts who tell you i’m just following orders……blah blah blah…
They are leaving in droves the cops are they see it too The good ones that is.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F84c0144a-0a3d-480b-91b1-6ed7d554c7a8_800x1236.jpeg

It's a phishing site.
Oh it is not you ass hole, it keeps ppl like HACKERS and asses from spamming their site and for phishing nobody else other than you dumbasses who can’t figure out your ad blocking shit tells you sites are spam when often they aren’t fool.

Your ad blocker is prob. Blocking it

Forum List

Back