Cops slam man to the ground for the crime of walking his son.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
It's going to be a big pay day for the man. Noted the one officer was hired after being demoted from another police force. Seems to be a common thing.

A person does not need an ID to take your son for a walk.

"I don't need to show my ID," he responded.

Sexton is correct. Oklahoma is not a "stop and identify" state, where police can demand the name of pedestrians, and even in those states, officers need a reasonable suspicion that the person is involved in a crime.

Nevertheless, police around the country continue to abuse their authority and arrest people for asserting their rights. In 2022 for example, a pair of Florida sheriff's deputies were demoted for arresting a legally blind man who lawfully refused to give his ID.

The Watonga offices appear similarly ignorant.

Oklahoma Cops Under Investigation for Slamming Innocent Dad to the Ground for 'Suspicious' Walk With Son

Yeah, I happened to see this on the news site I look over every morning.

They thought the man was a pedophile luring a boy into the alley. Some Karen probably called the piggies on them.
Even though the kid told the pigs the man IS is father, they told the kid to shut up and they continued to harass the man.

Well, at least him and his boy will have a lot of money to live off of. But thats one fucked up way to win the "lottery".

It's going to be a big pay day for the man. Noted the one officer was hired after being demoted from another police force. Seems to be a common thing.

Sexton is correct. Oklahoma is not a "stop and identify" state, where police can demand the name of pedestrians, and even in those states, officers need a reasonable suspicion that the person is involved in a crime.

Nevertheless, police around the country continue to abuse their authority and arrest people for asserting their rights. In 2022 for example, a pair of Florida sheriff's deputies were demoted for arresting a legally blind man who lawfully refused to give his ID.

Oklahoma Cops Under Investigation for Slamming Innocent Dad to the Ground for 'Suspicious' Walk With Son

The police in the US is, a lot of the time, a total joke.

These people aren't the right people to be police officers, but somehow they get a good paying job.

These people aren't the right people to be police officers, but somehow they get a good paying job.

99% of them, yes.
Unfortunately, they are nothing more than political mafia goons. And thats what the cities hire.
They don't hire competent, intelligent, law abiding, law knowing people........they hire ego manaiacal jackasses.

I've worked with many people over the decades now, who went into the police force to HELP people. And when they find out they CANNOT do that without being harassed, beaten by other cops, or get their pay and hours cut..........they leave and get a regular job.

Sad really.

As someone who appreciates the abuses of authority every time.I hear of these stories it angers me but also frightens me. Our society has gone to shyte and all of the fear mongering we hear that "the other nations are the bad ones" is losing its effectiveness. Let's be clear, this isn't reserved for any particular.ideology or vocation,.we.just don't love one another the way we used to. Worse,.when someone who has a chip on his shouoder becomes a cop. Nothing good.comes of such HR decisions.

99% of them, yes.
Unfortunately, they are nothing more than political mafia goons. And thats what the cities hire.
They don't hire competent, intelligent, law abiding, law knowing people........they hire ego manaiacal jackasses.

I've worked with many people over the decades now, who went into the police force to HELP people. And when they find out they CANNOT do that without being harassed, beaten by other cops, or get their pay and hours cut..........they leave and get a regular job.

Sad really.
Yep. Cities need to take a harder stance.and Whistlenlowers must be protected and in training it should be driven into officers that they MUST report other officers bad behavior. Look what they did in NJ a nunber of years back, they replaced the entire police force when they were too commonly abusive and corrupt. We in he West shouodn't live with an occupying army or Stasi in oir communities.

One should be required to pass the BAR exam to be a law enforcement officer. Any person who doesn't know the law, has no business trying to enforce it.

Nice try PeeKKK. Already long 3-day thread on this. Every angle exhausted.

Suspicious. Better to error on side of safety for defenseless Children than worry about some guys Silent bob game whens adked for ID (no), name, DOB (I don’t know).

Yeah Police handled it badly after that but …..so what? Perp handled it badly. Who takes a kid out 4A-6A on a stroll around? I don’t blame the Police here. No one got hurt. Stuff it sheetbags.

Who’s to say he’s not casing the neighborhood and kid is for decoy? Uh-huh? Maybe the neighborhood had a rash of burglary? You don’t know. It was a short video.

I’m suspicious of anything in this screwed up country that you BoardStain have destroyed to now it’s unfixable,

Go read the Polly Klass story, they had that perp out in a car stuck in a ditch in the middle of nowhere late at night, ex-con……she was in the woods or in the trunk (story not clear). To be raped and tortured to death the next days after the Police were worried about x-con rights or PC BS. Eat that one.

Last edited:
One should be required to pass the BAR exam to be a law enforcement officer. Any person who doesn't know the law, has no business trying to enforce it.

Yeah in an ideal world. Nobody good rushing to be a Cop anymore so you end up with dykes and tattooed felons I suppose?

You and your butt-buddies are the joke. Go without Police you Boardstain maggots. Let people roam around your house and driveway at 4AM looking around. Are you people crazy?

Last edited:

This has been discussed in another thread but the upshot is that the cop is a criminal with a small penis. He should be in prison for what he did to that innocent father who I hope sues for a gazillion dollars.

But it doesn't have to be that way.

LibStain have destroyed the Country. Everything they touch. They lock up Police fighting back Black who attack them. $90million settlement to some rag Trump never heard of. $499 million fine for a bank loan paid back, no complaint, no victims. Just a few recent examples.

We have Politicians now that are basically mentally damaged lowIQ failures. No one good will want the jobs. Same for Police, Army leaders in dresses and beards.

I don't know anything about their pay but you're right about not being the right people for the job. I think they're just marking time waiting for Hiter's Storm Troopers to start takng applications.

LibStain have destroyed the Country. Everything they touch. They lock up Police fighting back Black who attack them. $90million settlement to some rag Trump never heard of. $499 million fine for a bank loan paid back, no complaint, no victims. Just a few recent examples.

We have Politicians now that are basically mentally damaged lowIQ failures. No one good will want the jobs. Same for Police, Army leaders in dresses and beards.
And until we demand better, it's only going to get worse.

I don't know anything about their pay but you're right about not being the right people for the job. I think they're just marking time waiting for Hiter's Storm Troopers to start takng applications.

OK big shot, you go do the job. They’ll take anyone nowdays that LibStain loons have falsely accused or fired or arrested so many. Want to go to work and be baited into a Jail cell by some home O Politician or Media lie? Go for it. All you experts. This guy could have been casing the area for his next burglary? Maybe he was? No one got hurt. Stuff it.

Forum List

Back